If Microsoft can see everything I do on Windows 10 then how come I'm not in jail?

If Microsoft can see everything I do on Windows 10 then how come I'm not in jail?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BBsJ9VSQvbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post more qt anime vector girls with their fingers touching

Do this OP before come and lock you up.

Because you shill for them

It's rarely worth it for the NSA.
They have let cases go in the past, in order to not reveal their methods

>vector
I don't think you know what that word means.

i do faggot, MLP has the IWTCIRD vector, its the same pose just with different pones, but this has different girls

either way hurry up

The method were they just pick you up, put a black bag on your head, and shove you in a squad car?

I legit seen this happen to someone before.

A vector is a quantity having direction as well as magnitude, unlike scalars which just have magnitudes.
Have you even taken physics in elementy school?

They don't care.

Are you serious now, user?

Lee, go home, you're drunk.

If you have certain illegal materials they are usually after the content creators and distributors and don't chase after consumers so much

this is an 11-year old

And this a 9 years old.

damn, Japanese children look like that?

No, they don't user. Asian children look even more like children than any other children.

they are waiting for you to message one of your "friends" so they can take down your network.

>The method were they just pick you up, put a black bag on your head, and shove you in a squad car?
Metaphorically, yes.

So what you are trying to say is that you don't know.

>source: I make vector art in Adobe Illustrator

good, I prefer flat

Don't we all?

No, some people aren't pedophiles.

lel.

Leave this site at once.

small enough to fit whole tiddy in mouth is better than totally flat

I want a trap, Asian

I prefer flat. Feels nice to rub.

>That's how everyone got to know user rubs his own tits.

fucking linux posters

I'm fat mate.

They don't actually look at what you do though.
Just because they can see what you do doesn't mean you're interesting enough to look at.

Because MS or NSA or anyone else can't legally do anything without revealing too much of the collecting methods.

Catching a predator is not worth it to them.

Well, guess that means whatever you're doing isn't illegal, then.

Because, like playpen, the FBI is leaving your pedo anime sites stay up after they've already seized it and are distributing malware to convict others. It is only a matter of time.

They only redirect that stuff to CIA and NSA and we all know those never do anything useful with all their data grabbing and are generally among the most inefficient organizations on earth by know.

Survivor bias. You don't hear from the people who get caught because they're in jail and have restrictions on internet use after they get out.

>implying I don't work for Comcast
youtu.be/BBsJ9VSQvbE

It's more beneficial to use it against you lately.

vectors mean different things in different context fucking moron
>Vector art is created using vector illustration software programs, such as Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw. These programs use mathematic equations and geometric primitives (points, lines, and shapes) to create art that is clean, camera ready, and can be scaled infinitely, without any loss of quality or fidelity.
nobody is impressed at you taking freshman level introduction to basic physics.

i gotchu famiglia

reported to the FBI

Even if you know someone is a criminal, in our glorious capitalist society, no one is going to lift a finger unless there's something in it for them.
That is to say, if the cost of hiring a lawyer's services and jailing you exceed any potential return, no one is going to bother.
If you pirated a $20 movie or $60 game, no one will give a shit, but if you actively share and distribute those things you can be held accountable for having "stolen" several copies worth, but again, it may have amounted to a couple thousand bucks, which still not enough for legal action.