Why are Ruby developers such fags?

Why are Ruby developers such fags?

Also the Contributor Covenant creator no longer works at GitHub.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/atom/atom/issues/14521
github.com/ContributorCovenant/contributor_covenant/issues/393#issue-220473122
github.com/opal/opal/issues/941
contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4][version]
contributor-covenant.org
contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/
youtube.com/watch?v=91jOniRKorE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hiring people with mental disorders

>here's one Ruby dev I don't like
>wow she has pink hair REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>all Ruby devs must be like this one person I saw

nize, someone dig up some deets, you love to know why he got fired
kysasap

image is for you

might be related since it's recent
github.com/atom/atom/issues/14521
github.com/ContributorCovenant/contributor_covenant/issues/393#issue-220473122

just a regular GitHub employee

top fucking kok, all those fancy sounding titles... for shit ducking diversity 'organisations', fuck we need to bring hitler back to life, we have the technology

unbelievable.. its actually depressing that people like this get support and actual software engineers (you know.. the people that created this industry) are fucking ignored
i have ZERO doubt that if i met someone talking like that in public i'd break their nose without hesitation. i think i need counselling, help me bros

/thread

have 2 (two) (you)s

sounds about right, pretty much the moment they dumpstered the meritocracy rug the entire place went to shit

He is ugly as fuck.

>That "plz gib" pan handling at the end
Fucking kek

Also noted that he never listed a single thing he developed. The only accomplishment he lists is writing a code of conduct. That's not what we meant by coding.

What is an sr dev?

b.. but 20 years!

Sadly, it'll take longer since they're just a hosted git service at their core. The >fucking white male programmers did all the work and now the SJWs have a cash cow to milk.

>he wants a senior developer role when he cant even write fizzbuz

Thank you, kind stranger.

@60559958
>she

stop baiting my people

>23 years experience
But ruby has been out for 22 years.

HE SAY 8 WITH RUBY IMMEDIATELY AFTER ARE YOU ILLITERATE
i mean cmon, i like that you are trying to find holes in his claims but just.. fucking cmon

23 experience with what, stroking cock?

What would the Sup Forums code of conduct licence look like on Github?

An ascii art cock sticking through an ascii art arch logo

I was thinking just a single

supposed to post the eggplant emoji but hiroshima, being the cuck that he is, stripped it

This is why I work with proprietary software nowadays... open source just attracts too many kooks. And let me tell you it's a lot more fun when you don't have to deal with these kinds of people and the endless bikeshedding.

>she

This. Government work all the way.

Great benefits, ok salary, good vacation time, hour flexibility and most importantly no SJWs.

>he
heheh

Attracts is the wrong word for it, they're planted.

github.com/opal/opal/issues/941

it has the word code in it though

?? is it funny, the dude has a dick so he's a he
23 years being a triggered "i need feminism because my dad committed suicide when i was 4 years old so I have only ever been exposed to very angry old bitches my entire life" feminist apparently

"Ed-ucation"
(feat. Eddie Griffin)

[Eddie Griffin]
Aww they say uhh..
.. a black man is a pimp
Well let me tell you the biggest pimp
on planet motherfuckin Earth, is her momma
It's her MOMMA that told her,
"Get a man that got a good job gurl!
Make sure he got a good car gurl!
Make sure he can take you out and buy you somethin gurl!"
What happened to just fallin in love with a nigga with a bus pass --
-- just cause you love the nigga?
But +I'm+ the pimp motherfucker!
I gotta be the player!

Biggest hoes, on planet Earth..
.. are walkin through the motherfuckin neighborhood
You KNEW when you got with the nigga he already had a woman
You knew he already had a family
but you fucked him anyway!!!
And then when you thought you gon' lose the nigga
you went and got pregant - didn't you bitch, DIDN'T YOU!!
THE OL' KEEP A NIGGA BABY
And then when the nigga ain't around, what do you tell the child?
"Aww that nigga ain't shit, that's why yo' daddy ain't here;
cause that nigga ain't shit."
How bout bein a woman, and tellin the kid the truth
that yo' momma, you was a hoe!
TELL THE KID!
Momma was a hoe, I was weekend pussy
I had you to keep the nigga, it didn't work out
that's why he ain't here - but he a good nigga
cause he take care of his REAL family
I was just a dumb bitch, tryin to keep, a nigga that I wanted

that was 2 fucking years ago, why haven't everyone moved to gitlab yet?

a fucking cancer, why software? why did they have to choose software as their shitting grounds, like why not fucking snowboarding or something, go be a faggot fucking snowboarder and show the world that mentally deficient losers can be snowboarders too
like if someone says "anyone can contribute to this project as long as you have something useful to contribute" how is that 'transphobic'? oh i fucking know, its because transniggers NEVER have anything worth contributing FUCK

oopsideletedthefuckingproductiondatabaselab

I would forgive one mistake with clear admittion rather than deliberate churn from meritocracy to hard SJW shilling

right you are, i was pretty impressed they released the chat logs almost immediately and boy i can totally understand how easy it is to rely on backups that aren't actually working

nah you're fine

but what about his sick blowjob skills?? you see.. these trannies never talk about that, because they are straight fetishists.. you never see them dating a guy.. they pay for bdsm services and fantasize about having sexual relations with their lady friends for decades.. truly sad. sad!

Because look what industry has produced a bunch of high profile billionaires?

Look at what industry has had a huge impact on the world, possibly greater than any other, in the past 20 years?

They dont give a shit about computers, they just latch onto it because its this big cool thing.

>list of shame

m into ubderstand this person violated their own code of conduct, then claimed it was ok because they were trying to save the world from literal nazis, while at the same time suggesting the suppression of free speech AND the freedom of the press?

>she

>Contributor Covenant
?

I mean the licence on its own offers a decent platform to just deal with respect towards each other.

Here is the modified version

# Sup Forums's Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct

## Our Pledge

In the interest of fostering a shithole, we as
contributors and maintainers pledge to making participation in our project and
our community a harassing experience for everyone, regardless of age, body
size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience,
nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and
orientation. We do not give a single fuck about who you are as long as you are
able to write code well.

## Our Standards

Examples of behaviour that contributes to creating a shithole of an environment
include:

* General banter
* Using *chan language
* Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks are highly recommended
* Being disrespectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
* Ignore any constructive criticism
* Showing empathy towards other channers and aggression to any outsiders

Examples of unacceptable behaviors by participants include:

* Being a special snowflake, no one gives a shit.
* Tripfag or be an attention whore, no one cares if you are a dog or a girl on the internet.
* Attempting to greentext, you are not on a *chan.
* Attempting to triforce, you are a newfag so don't even try.
* Doxxing, not cool even if you are behind 7 proxies.

## Enforcement

Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be
reported by contacting the project team at moot@Sup Forums.org and will go straight to `/dev/null`.

## Attribution

This Code of Conduct is adapted from the [Contributor Covenant][homepage], version 1.4,
available at [contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4][version]

[homepage]: contributor-covenant.org
[version]: contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/

>We are committed to making participation in this project a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of level of experience, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, or religion.
There is nothing about worldview or political beliefs, so technically (s)he didnt't violated it.

I always found incredibly funny how they list all those options, like reserving the right to harass for anything else than listed

>GitLab
there's nowhere to go ;_;

bitbucket my nigga

Is that surprising? They always pretend CoCs protect community members from bullies but they actually use them to bully community members.

bitbucket doesn't have free public repos tho

Check again.

Why the fuck does open-source programming need a code-of-conduct? Are we preventing naughty words again?

oh, they have now, good to know
>free up to 5 users
well, not that i collaborate with anyone
;_;

It's a bit shitty to be begging like that when you are apparently working full time as a high profile senior/lead developer.

Any doctor could also open a patreon looking for monthly donations just because he likes money

oh. I guess you'll just have to make your own github clone

bitbucket is enough, even if you want to include more people there always is a pull request option

fat trannies are haram. can i get some (You)'s?

youtube.com/watch?v=91jOniRKorE
who is this man.

>technologist
>pay for my mental illness paraphernalia pls xd

I fucking hate this new SJW trend, remember years ago when Sup Forums traps were qts? I hate that now is acceptable to just dye your hair and pretend you are a woman, being ugly should be illegal.

>looking for a new gig

This is how not to get hired

Just use gitgud nigga

>she
You just showed us why the fuck we should hate ALL Ruby cucks. You dicksucking faggot.

It's not like a 5$ VPS costs so much if you have to work with so many people tho. I used Bitbucket for long years now, always been the best, still the best.

It was the obverse of github, not offering any private repos vs. BitBucket only offering them free. If you're scaling to that many people, a VPS is nothing.

> will not contribute to @elia's projects
> 30 contributions a year

And this trend is being backed up by some money, so it's not going away.

In the 90s some white teenagers were happy enough pissing off their parents for attention with those trends. 1st world countries are comfortable places, so people get to act like teenagers in their late 20s, and social networks allow them to try to piss off more people who look like them besides their parents (an army of adult people as easy to manipulate as teens). That's how they see this: a way to look special, look at me, give me likes on facebook, views on Youtube. They "created" "problems" to solve that are easy to show off in the Internet. Shit like solving the hunger problem is not cool enough anymore.

Fight them directly and they will think they're more special. When the opportunity appears, let them fight themselves.

>what if he has other git accounts?

Mudslime here. Here are the list of things we truly hate
1. Faggots
2. Jews
3. Cucks
4. Alchohol
5. Commies and
6. Women drivers

Among other things. However neo-liberal cucks that call themselves muslims are okay with those

Hunger is a solved problem.

At least this is the account he used to say that

> muh meritocracy maymay
nah, github was always shit, even in the beginning, the most popular repositories were fucking lists of tutorials and shit like that

useeng the smoiley wif th karat noose

> I prefer to receive money for nothing, but a CTO position is ok as well
> "Just give me money for being a diversity advocate already"

t. homosex rainbow colored hair gauge wearing muslim loving atheist commies who hate your upper class parents

>Seinfeld Is Unfunny

Are just upset you and your family are poor

Just fyi, and to anyone hovering replies and wants to know : Software engineers do not get ignored in any respect.

Just keep your head down, let the crazies say stupid shit, design your branches and make mad bank summoning shit in your framework. At the VERY END of the day, as long as the guy who has to wear a tie all day is happy, you get paid

and unlike this lady, you don't need to beg on patreon for your gender reassignment surgery. If you want to, you can switch every fucking week with the bank you make as a good SW engineer

>over 20 years of experience in developing apps for the web
How was she developing web browser apps before 1997? I thought web browsers came about in 1995 where clicking a link was about as interactive as you could get.

Someone explain what a web application was pre 1997 because I thought such stuff came after 1999/2000 and that was pretty different stuff to something like google docs.

gay commie trap on damage control detected

>Why are Ruby developers such fags?
We aren't, shut the fuck up, I'm in no way associated with that creature. That is a Rails thing alone.

One of the best skits in hiphop.
It's not like the pump-and-running males are any better, but it highlights why blacks distrust the other sex as much and why their families are fucked. A nice warning to non-blacks.

So poor

>github.com/atom/atom/issues/14521
open source is literally cancer communism. if you care about your nation, people and capitalism, open source is not for you.

or you need to create a new code of conduct than bans communists contributing to your software.

>open source code of conduct
was gpl not good enough?

I wonder who sponsored this particular post

jews run both sides. its time to take back the holy land, destroy electricity and go back to tribal warfare.

It was sponsored by the ANTI-communist union of the Eastern Europe. cuck.

You mean Microsoft

any of you snowflakes, faggots, boys with makeup and girls with penises would get beaten up in the Eastern block any day. Good luck showing up on work. We had a guy here in Moscow who watched anime. We Googlebombed him and beat the shit out of him for being a pedo. Our boss just laughed at it and fired him, no one has heard about him ever since. I love Eastern block. Enjoy your niggers.

>jews run both sides
Jews run republicucks only.

Why is this cuckold so salty?

Every dog has it's own territory.

explain marxism, communism, Bolsheviks, Lenin, Trotsky, etc etc etc etc
wat? beat up by whom? atheist jews or gays?