What are the absolutely crucial addons to enjoy an optimal bookmarking and tab managing experience guys?

What are the absolutely crucial addons to enjoy an optimal bookmarking and tab managing experience guys?

I have a wide screen so normal tabs do well, also use roomy Bookmarks and dragdrop zones

+1 on roomy bookmark

Classic Theme Restorer
Square tabs on the bottom > round tabs on the top

>Square tabs on the bottom > round tabs on the top
I have no idea why the average browser has tabs above the the address bar and doesn't allow you to fucking change it to tabs on bottom.

design language, the address bar is on the tab panel because it is different per tab - see pic

tldr: stop picking on design until you know design

Yea I don't care about this design bullshit, it's a simple fact that tabs below the address bar requires less mouse movement than tabs on top making tabs on bottom more efficient. It's literally the only reason I use Firefox over Chromium and it's ridiculous that Chromium doesn't allow you to change it.

is there an addon that closes all my open tabs and tells me to get a job?

Replace bookmark.

Backtrack Tab History

Should be built into the browser desu

Tree Style Tabs.

the one that changes ctrl-q to ctrl-shift-q

/Thread

It leads to 800+ tabs open, with seemingly no way to resolve situation (about 20-30% of tabs might be closed down, but for the rest, "NOOOO, gotta keep them open, I was supposed to return to them later sometime, ain't done with them yet").

This image pleases me

Is there a way to archive treestyletab sessions so that tab parent/child relationships are preserved? When archiving sessions with session manager plugins, the session becomes flat with all parent/child relationships lost.

fpbp

>shilling an add-on that doesn't have a 5-star rating
no thanks

roomy bookmarks bar is heaven

This is a life changer

Not sure why it doesn't have 5 stars, this is the one add on I can't live without. Been working for 4 years flawlessy for me

>people hated windows quicklaunch and it went away
>yet for some reason they love roomy bookmarks which is just a quicklaunch in your browser

logic much

Not even remotely the same thing. I can have my bookmarks bar show/unshow at will or leave it up all the time. It syncs automatically to computers at work or anywhere. I have a lot of sites I want to be able to open instantly in a new tab

>I have a lot of sites I want to be able to open instantly in a new tab
And with the quicklaunch bar you can have a lot of programs you want to be able to open instantly in a new window. Maybe you just don't remember it because you only remember Windows 7 well where it was already removed by default.

Use the return where I left option in firefox

tree style tabs and session manager

>bookmarking
what decade is this

>Autohides bookmarks
>They don't dissapear on startup like when using stylish

I don't know how to thank you user

firegestures

Here are the extensions you should be using:
>ublock origin
>umatrix
>stylRRR
>Decentraleyes
>private tab
>greasemonkey
Some useful greasemonkey scripts
>Sup Forums linkify
>Sup Forums X
>Onee Chan
>Anti Adblock-killer
>Mouseover popup image viewer

happy browsing my fellow free hacker!

woops looks like I forgot to turn on my greentext. Sorry about that.
>mfw

Tab Groups