Your daughter will be blacked and there is nothing you can do against it, you racist white pigs, hahaha

Your daughter will be blacked and there is nothing you can do against it, you racist white pigs, hahaha.

That sounds hot

This

Who said I'll have any daughters? or offsprings for that matter...

>Your daughter
Axaxaxaxax

bump

>soon there will be enough virile African bucks to spitroast all the white sluts in the world

>my wife's daughter

Good, she'll have a strong, brutish thug at her command that will be easy to manipulate.

This is actually bullshit though. They're perfectly capable of overpopulating and emigrating by themselves.
Development aid that would actually uplift them and give them something to live for beyond a quick fucc is something that would slow their population growth and also make them less prone to violence.

>They're perfectly capable of overpopulating and emigrating by themselves

>Your daughter will be blacked
My wife's son is ready

Idiot, do you realise a huge amount of foreign aid is invested into spreading birth control, empowering women and improving schools, all of which lowers birthrates? Do you think we just aimlessly throw money at these third world countries with no political objectives?

Implying that majority brown countries aren't often ruled by a white upper class that looks down on the hordes.

That's not true at all, except in a few South American countries and the USA. South Africa used to be like that, but the whites there don't have much power any more and may face genocide.

Africans can't feed themselves as it is. What will happen if the population doubles? Either they will starve or begin to eat each other.

>They're perfectly capable of overpopulating and emigrating by themselves.
To a point us bailing out every famine isn't them supporting themselves especially when it results from their short-sighted plans. Famine as nasty as it is, is nature controlling population levels for a given environment.

Actually, they're just extremely inefficient (incompetent) with their farming, from the methods they use to the fact their infrastructure is shit, irrigation almost non existent and major corruption in their governments.

my daughter isn't Chinese, Ibrahim.

If my daughter has pre marital sex I will disown her

>South American countries
So a whole continent
In South Asia skin color tends to go along with social standing as well
>and the USA.
I know the meme but non-Hispanic whites are still the majority.

>I know the meme but non-Hispanic whites are still the majority.
Barely. The demographic change happening is already irreversible. Majority of newborns are non-white

>daughter
disgusting normie I would never put benis in 3d bagina

>non-Hispanic whites are still the majority.
for now

Also I don't think it's the whole continent of South America, plenty of mixed/native indian heritage leaders and politicians there. One of the richest and most successful diasporas in Brazil is Lebanese.

>In South Asia skin color tends to go along with social standing as well
So? When you say a white upperclass I was assuming you were talking about people of European descent. No one refers to asians with light skin as "white".

>be French
>scared of flaming or killing niggers
How typical of pussy wanker faggots.

> spics
> not breeding like rabbits