Explain to me "ghettos" in the West

Explain to me "ghettos" in the West.
I've watch a video about so called ghettos in Europe.
>nice and clear buildings looking like elite housing neighborhood here in Russia
>people looking absolutely usual except for skin color. Some women wear their national dress, also have noticed Chinese guy in their silk shirt, but majority looks absolutely normal.
>only 60-70% of people don't look white
About USA I watch HoodRussian on YouTube who reports that modern ghettos in USA are pretty comfy and safe hoods, and you would have problems only if you're gang member yourself. Also USA ghettos don't look dirty or rusty, they look pretty okay and they have interesting culture with lowriders and hot girls.
Why do westerners hate them? Why are videos with them are infested with racist comments?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cwZMsmNJ6iU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TOvpzI7noKs
youtube.com/watch?v=cSfA1B7hzS8
youtube.com/watch?v=YkQsBX-ADiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah we get it, West>Russia. That bait stopped being funny eight years ago.

Just Sup Forumsfags.

Most forget that although Blacks commit a majority of the US's crime, most of the victims are blacks themselves.

Nowadays there's a new cultural shift amongst black communities which loathes the thug culture, and is focused on the blues of living in a violent neighbourhood.

Most of said rap that isn't about that is just having fun, ego centric stuff that mocks thugs and niggas, partying and personal struggle.

Case and point being Kendrick Lamar

Even other blacks are sick of "niggas" and the BLM movement because it reinforces negative stereotypes of blacks

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TOvpzI7noKs

>bait
No, I am serious.

>Why do westerners hate them?
Because they are still breeding grounds for criminals. Even if Western poverty and crime isn't as extreme as it is in the developing world, it's still not good.

>About USA I watch HoodRussian on YouTube who reports that modern ghettos in USA are pretty comfy and safe hoods, and you would have problems only if you're gang member yourself. Also USA ghettos don't look dirty or rusty, they look pretty okay and they have interesting culture with lowriders and hot girls.
There are 'bad neighborhoods' which are exactly as you described but sheltered suburbanites think are third world, and then there are ghettos which are actually third world.

This is my home county. Please tell me why I should be okay with this.
youtube.com/watch?v=cSfA1B7hzS8

Because russia is a shithole

What?
Nationalistic Origami Memes?

>This is considered elite housing in Russia

This guy in the video you represents an extreme minority of black people in the United States

wtf is this?

STOP.POSTING.PARIS

Kendrick Lamar is goat tho

This is a real ghetto in EU. It's full of criminals and you should not go there at night.

In some areas the government has build nice looking new appartments, but in 10 years they will be ruined as well.

If you think this is luxury, please post your address so we can send you Care packages.

forgot picture

>Portal v 2007
If it is about the game, then congrats Russia

For France, there are really big differences if you're in Paris/Marseille or elsewhere.

I live in a HLM in a relatively small country side.. While they the population is about 60% Arabs, and there are sometimes problems with them (witnessed two guys harassing an old woman about a car traffic problem), it's really clean and comfy.

Pic related is a view from my window.

That's Slovakia, so it doesn't count.

>that basketball yard entrance
Check your thin privilege.

Type in Belfast peace walls into google images
then type in belfast police vehicle then type in belfast police stations

Belfast literally has armoured police stations because it's so mental over there. There are walls dividing the city into sections to stop them all from fighting and the police drive around in armoured cars

Music related )))

Forgot how to embed

youtube.com/watch?v=YkQsBX-ADiU

Why is the basket ball court a prison ?

To keep wild shots from going out into the street.