I really don't get why Sup Forums hate turkey especially europeans their food is wonderful also their land is much more...

i really don't get why Sup Forums hate turkey especially europeans their food is wonderful also their land is much more beautiful than rest islam countries

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IHH_(Turkish_NGO)
youtube.com/watch?v=98KBGvZymMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You dumbfuck, Turks raped Half of Euros.

Because they don t give back constantinople and they are shilling for ISIS

Success breeds jealousy

I dont hate Turkey

They fuck ruski commies up and not afraid of anything.

Saved

South Korea Loves Turkey

Go fuck yourself

>Go fuck yourself
>t. deadbrained moron

got some more """""""""""""""dank""""""""""""""" memes about armenians and other bullshit about turks if you guys want.

>t. Kebab cocksucker

Rude Immigrant and supporting for ISIS

the shitty half

they deserved it

Turkey is based as fuck. Name me one country beside America that's getting this much attention for their sole purpose of existence.

protip: you can't

Turkey is the only functioning country in the asshole of the world and built a thick shell against banter. Westerners can't take that and get butthurt because 70 million sandniggers function better than them and are immune to banter.

>t. Mehmet Ozturk

Too be fair though, I don't really mind Turks.

Well there are some Turks who are cancerous, but for the most past I don't mind Turks. Their food is fucking amazing.

Where is the anju you fucks

because they're Muslims

We were fighting them for centuries.

t. Eric Chang, high school student and patron saint of mediocrity

Being the best Muslim country is like having the biggest cock in Asia.

fuck off chink

>Turkey
>can handle bantz
roach please

moments like these make me think that maybe freedom of speech was a mistake

I always saw Turkey as a friendly country and important ally. Before the Marmara and all that stuff at least. Shame it's turned into hatred under the guidance of Erdogan and Charlatanyahu.

you stole that from game of thrones

>waaah my feelings are hurt you should go to jail!

retard

I really didn't understand the butthurt coming from Turkey's side. The boat was a part of IHH (see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IHH_(Turkish_NGO) ), basically terrorists.
There have been police raids in Turkey finding connections linked to Al-Qaeda, so why the fuck didn't they pat Netanyahu on the head saying "thanks for taking care of these scumfucks" instead of bitching about muh nationalism and damaging relations?

Muslims are the predecessors of SJWs, that's why words trigger them. He shouldn't be upset by the fact that Turkey has never contributed anything to the world.

>Canadian thinks his pathetic """""""""insults""""""" would hurt anyone's feelings

The only reason Turkey isn't a shithole like the rest of the east is because of the heavy European influence. Islam has fucked up almost every country it has touched and the only reason Turkey has more or less survived it's rampage is because the crusades shat on it so hard it wasn't really part of the middle east any more.

The trade routes connected it to Europe and therefore gave it functional civilization as opposed to nomadic tribalism.

We hate you because you're bragging about success that wasn't brought about by you

>guys look how not offended I am! please pay me attention

I dunno I'm guessing there were political credits to be made in Turkey by Erdogan and whoever.

Also Liberman that fat useless fuck and his criminal party humiliated the Turkish ambassador for no fucking reason at all a few months prior (IIRC) when Liberman was foreign minister. So that didn't help.

Thanks I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=98KBGvZymMA

DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE

could ya not

this

i dont hate them at all.

>the crusades shat on it so hard it wasn't really part of the middle east any more.

:DDDDDDDDDDD

>especially europeans
we fucked their mothers, we enforced jizzya and put them our in harems for centuries. and more importantly we have potential to fuck them again which triggers them alot.

btw t*rks are most butthurt users on Sup Forums it is really easy to trigger them but you faggots don't know how

>Turks
>ever having potential for anything
holy kek

Idk, I personally like Turks and I am great admirer of Ataturk. I only dislike Erdogan.

>we have potential to fuck them again which triggers them alot
that's why you can't deal with some mountain tribe for 30 years :DDDd

Europe should have had a better gatekeeper than fucking Greece.

>thread about turkey
>butthurt kurds are spamming again
not really surprising

did i hurt your feelings too much ? sorry :DDD

> not liking based Netanyahu

Kill yourself reform scum

Chink hate Chink. LOL

>it is ok to post downed russian planes
>but it is offensive to post t*rk heli
lol butthurt at is finest. i will post it everywhere if you delete this again too :DD

user just stop please you're embarrassing yourself

Or maybe the latin cucks shouldnt have crusaded against byzantium In 1204 and sacked the largest christian city in the world which for 600 years defended the eastern flank of europe from the islamic horde.

Potential to be bombed mainly

oh, another one of these, would've thought people of Sup Forums would be bored of them after the 995th thread of the day but guess not

turkey is bully now. so hating bully is good.

turkey support isis.

turkey is a huge golem to penetrate europe with islamism. they are merly pawns of arabs.

>their food is wonderful

MJAM MJAM MJAM ESSEN BEI DIE AUSLENDERS :DDD

nobody likes turks. even muhammad(allah)

-Muslims ! The doomsday won't come till the Turks were killed.their faces are like shields, their skins are thick.....they wear bristle.( Müslim, e's-Sahih, Kitabu'l-Fiten/62-65, saying #:2912; Ebu Davud, Sünen, Kitabu'l-Melahim/9 Babun fi Kıtali't Türk, saying #: 4303; Nesei, Sünen, Kitabu'l-Cihad/ Babu Gazveti't-Türk...)
-If you (Muslims) don't kill these little eyed, pug nosed, shield faced, thick skinned people , the doomsday won't come.(Buhari, e's-SAhih, Kitabu'l-Cihad/96; Müslim, e's-Sahih, kitabu'l-Fiten/62 saying #: 2912; Ebu Davud, Sünen, saying #: 4304; Tirmizi, saying #: 2251; İbn Mace, saying #: 4096-4099)
-The slaughter against turks will occur.(Buhari, e's-Sahih, Kitabu'l-Cihad/96)
-This is also a sign for the doomsday: You will fight people who wear shoes which are
made from bristle and kill them.The fight against the people with wide shield faces is a sign for the doomsday.The doomsday won't come until you don't kill the little eyed, red face, pug nosed, shield faced, thick skinned Turks.."( Buhari, e's-Sahih, kitabu'l-Cihad/95; Müslüm, e's-Sahih, Kitabu'l-Fiten/66, saying #: 2912; İbn Mace, saying #: 4097-4098).
-You (Muslims) and the little eyed people ,Turks ; are going to fight.You are going to run after them 3 times.Finally you are going to meet them in the Arabic peninsula.At the 1st who can run away they escape.At the 2nd some can escape some are will be killed.At the 3rd all of them will be destroyed.."(Ebu Davud, sünen, saying #: 4305.)

realy makes you think

kek :D

>Westerners can't take that and get butthurt because 70 million sandniggers function better than them and are immune to banter.

No it is mainly your religion that bothers us, desu. It is too agressive, and teaches a set of morals that conflict with those of our own.

1492 never forget

Because Turks are shit

And your kings.

t. Mehmet

So basically when someone genocides all Turks, paradise on Earth will result?

The prophet indeed was quite the visionary.

Turks and poles are the best immigrants in Germany. :)))

yes, it is slowl happening, look at how much hate they get, soon it will be only arabs in turgey :D

cuz europeans dont like admitting that a muslim country dominated them
i mean show me one country back then that didn't rape and murder? infact ottomans were quite tolerant at their height compared to the rest of the world

our banter game irl is too strong for them softass europooreans

>this coming from potentugal of all places

mohammed dont hated the turks, arabs do

Don't worry, Turkey and Israel are natural allies. The relations are normalizing now again.

Nobody gives a fuck about turkey,they get bantered even when we fart
www.dw.com/en/turks-angry-over-germanys-armenian-genocide-resolution/a-19303137

ebin photoshop skills lad. i r8 8/8

Turkey was made for cheap holidays that is its purpose prove me wrong

>be Turkish
>go to jail because you said you don't like Ataturk
can't make this shit up