Does America really have the sluttiest girls?

Does America really have the sluttiest girls?

Which country do you think has the sluttiest girls?

>select all images with pickup trucks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Ruff_O'Herne
investmentwatchblog.com/new-zealand-women-are-the-most-promiscuous-20-4-sexual-partners-thrice-the-global-average/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no
U.K.

I have ever tasted no american pussy.

no
U.K.

Czechia has the highest amoutn of whores per 1000 people

>he doesn't use legacy captchas
laughinggirls.jpg

I wonder if they beat Japan at that.

>whores =/= sluts

Whores are like rental cars, sluts are more akin to the rusty bicycle by the ditch which every boy in town tries at least once.

ukuranian or russian.

If russian girls are the sluttiest how come I'm still a virgin? Check mate.

Oh ok. I can see that.

What do you mean with sluttiest?

If you mean girl that is most likely to have sex it's probably dutch girls.

But if you mean slutty dressed and inappropriate slut behavior. It's probably the UK.

US has the most sneaky slut girls though. The kind that would fuck other men behind your back.

Pic related is typical American girl.

>If russian girls are the sluttiest
russian girls are workin at in ikebukuro or kinsicyo in night pub or to be whore

"Oi meisje! Neuk?" a Dutch mate of mine taught me this pick up line, can't wait for a chance to use it. He said it's "100%"

It's harder than that, but not by much.

Sex is not seen as something special. More like going to the movies or something along that line. Just a fun activity you do now or then. It's not seen as something intimate by the majority of people under the age of 30.

But they aren't slutty. They will only have sex with you if they like you somewhat, and they won't dress and act as sluts. The view on sex is just different.

Marriage is something that religious people do. Most of the relationships that lasted decades here aren't married anymore. Doesn't mean that they just get pregnant from random men.

Just that they refuse to go to a church to get legally married. Something that will only cause you legal problems if you fuck up the relationship. Or your wife leaves you and you have to give 50% of your belongings.

maybe that californian girls

It's between the US and us.

japan or brazil

>That uk flag
Well meme'd m'friend

Jelly, huh?

What did he mean by this?

in time of war korean grandma love jap cock

just ching chong

>US has the most sneaky slut girls though. The kind that would fuck other men behind your back.
Nah thats NZ for sure, they beat america by quite a lot actually, cbf linking sauce

>in time of war korean grandma love jap cock
in fact there was bunch of austrailian and dutch comfort women in jap army camps

proofs

you have google i guess

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Ruff_O'Herne

One bitch isn't enough to be called bunch.

that sounds like paradise, please adopt.

there were a few thousand.

proofs

I propose it's anywhere with:

1. lots of government
2. entrenched 'progressives' such that their ideology seeps into law, or at least popular culture
3. decline of the church

It's telling that the world capital for excessive government also has the highest divorce rate.

He is just virgin boy.

I would say Brazil.Pretty hard to find a virgin guy after 17 years old , as the woman would fuck literally everyone

The thing is having children out of wedlock signifies in most cases looser behaviour and lack of planning. Not in all cases but in most.

Japs are whore. They fuck with anyone.

india, china and half of the asia

nothing cames close to Brazilian girls meeting foreigners. If you're not ugly, you'll score.

>If you're not ugly, you'll score
Damn. So close and yet so far.

The majority of women of whores no matter where you are

White women in general

They're all over my BBC like white on rice

in doubt, show money. Our main hip hop singers aren't handsome at all and score numerous girls.

Like flies on shit is a more accurate comparison for you

>show money
Still not gonna fly.

>If you're not ugly, you'll score

No, 'straya does, it's a fact. They're also more likely to have had a 3some than anywhere else

Marriage is fucking dumb.

>white on rice
That's because they don't wanna sound ricist.

A 5/10 foreigner will be able to score something. We call 5/10 people 'graceless', not ugly per se

Well, than I don't know... be funny?

>show money
That's how you get robbed

then*
in fact, if you're funny, you cna score here or there, but would be better girls than those by money

if you look for girls in better places than the street/favela, it'll hardly happen. of course, don't show MUCH money, just enough to get under her pants

>I don't know... be funny?
If I was handsome, rich and/or funny, I could pull tail here and not have to risk catching zika.

>catching zika
Why do you care? You're a male.

zika really doesn't do much to adult people. only when infected women become pregnant that the problem starts.

where is russia

Slutty girls are everywhere you are just assblasted they ain't givin you none.

They act like they need to like you, they ACT that way. But really, they just want to fuck, they just have a reputatuion

t. slut

no virgin

>It's not seen as something intimate by the majority of people under the age of 30.

damaged_material.jpeg

What is considered "reasonable" money to show, and "too much"?

here

i am an ugly poo autist and have to past near town centre clubbing area for work and always get get felt up by slags, sometimes qt sometimes not.

But i dont wanna lose virginity to a slag

There's that "fuck it, not my problem" attitude we love about the southern hemisphere.

50 BRL (nowadays not even 15 USD) are enough to bring out their slut methods. Anything mroe than that can attract worser attentions, if youn catch my drift.

Also, dressing like someone not the place you're in and acting like a tourist can be a problem. doing some preliminary research about where you're going helps. People here like when outsiders know one or two things that aren't samba, soccer and bunda.

White Western women in the progressive liberal world are the most sluttiest. If you disagree you are wrong, and need to reevaluate your observations.

Sorry all i know is bunda.

>White Western women in the progressive liberal world
Black and Hispanic women in the West are more so.

People nowadays don't feel the need to get married before getting kids.

We're all virgin here, that proves nowhere in the whole world girls are sluts.

Thailand

na its norway

Again, they are hookers not sluts.

Which country's girls have the best sluttishness/beauty ratio. And by sluttishness I don't mean tendency to cheat or sex for moneys - it's just liking to fuck.

The more "Westernized" a country, the sluttier the women.

No
UK

I visited Chile and had no interest from their girls but a Brazilian chick was practically begging me to fuck her. She was too fat though, I'm desperate but not that desperate.

Every country has the dirtiest skankiest sluts.

New Zealand according to stats.

investmentwatchblog.com/new-zealand-women-are-the-most-promiscuous-20-4-sexual-partners-thrice-the-global-average/

what if you are not ugly but 1,67 manlet Mestizo with social anxiety? 0 chances?

What the hell New Zealand, I thought you were all soft-spoken rural sheep farmers but I guess it's a kiwi fuckfest inside every adorable hobbit hole.

Every Canadian woman I've ever meet has been a titty monster slut. Experience would make me inclined to think that they are :^]

>08▶
>New Zealand according to stats.
>investmentwatchblog.com/new-zealand-women-are-the-most-promiscuous-20-4-sexual-partners-thrice-the-global-average/
20 is average for an American girl

Holy chrisr new Zealand.

I didn't see that one coming. They say guys feel like they have been pressured into sex too.

Bumping good bread