Hey guys

Hey guys
A web development company in my city is firirng, i apply, and now i have to do 'something' with a ip address that they give to me.
all that the page show is pic related
nothing in the source code, only a title, a css style and a google analytics script
i attempt to make a POST request and get 405 method not allowed (as i expected) but that result show the message "Whoops, looks like something went wrong.", that indicates laravel framework.

Please give me ideas, or where i can find information to go further, i wanna solve this.

Other urls found in this thread:

google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're not doing your homework for you, fgt. Can't do it yourself, you don't deserve the job.

>company in my city is firirng
what did he mean by this?

im trying, i only want ideas, or ways to investigate

sorry for my bad english
> the company wants workers
> i want the job

OP here
i scan the ports and they have open only 80 and 22
22 = SSH
i try to connect to the ip throug ssh and get "Permission denied (publickey)"

Check robots and to a whois?

Do an OPTIONS request and see if it honors it

Execute curl on that page and post the response here.
I bet on the cache layer that you need to bypass

Any interesting data in the headers?

Curl Result:

?

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
})(window,document,'script','google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

ga('create', 'UA-5764488-16', 'auto');
ga('send', 'pageview');

amazon cloud
and nothing of interest

i will search/try in a while

THANKS guys, this is exactly what i'm searching, a little of help to put me in the right way

Do standard shit, run knock.py, dirbuster, check robots.txt

in the header:
>Bot: Hi, if you want to talk, meet me at /3.1416
i think that i'm in the way, this is exciting

Http headers I mean, check dev tools or curl - h (i think)

my fault, i do and find
thanks to you too

Nice

Holy shit, and that's it?
Check headers @ get a job?

The general idea is that if you can't figure it out, you aren't the kind of person who will do well there and they don't want to hire you.

its a Crumb road
i have more instructions to do more things.... but
I was lost
>Bot: Hello friend, I only speak RESTonian and I'm only interested in talking to robots who know how to answer my questions quickly, one after another.

How did you get there btw?
After the previous step

check the headers of /pi

now i'm on
>you must first submit a POST to /subscribe with the following data: name, email, endpoint. Endpoint is the URI where I will send you several questions. To be sure that your endpoint works, once you register I will send a GET and I hope to receive in the body a json with the data "name" and "email" that you gave in the POST. If I do not receive them, I will not continue communicating with you. If your subscription is successful i will send a series of requests every minute to the endpoint, each one with a challenge. You have to answer each request challenge with your solution inside the body on a json object { "challenge-solution": "yourAnswer"}. If you successfuly respond to all the challenges, I will send you a POST with a token and an email. Send the token to that address.

i think that i have work to do
i love you guys (no homo)

Interesting, but unreliable method.
I can run this test as long as I want and eventually I'll get all the right answers.
But oh well.

Probably one of the most stupid way to hire.

I find this pretty fun. Rather than some stupid fucking online test, play around with some silly quest-like programming run. Seems neat and tests skills better than some wonky ass multiple choice system.

It's time to go back Peter Putin