Speccy thread, post them , rate them. CPU-Z and other related programs welcomed too

Speccy thread, post them , rate them. CPU-Z and other related programs welcomed too,

How is that crucial ssd? I'm think of buying one

It's an m500 960GB from 2013. I actually use it a lot, currently at 99% wear level. Really happy with it.

Oh nice, I bet it cost a ton back then

Was around 450GBP if I remember correctly.

Please kill me

Why?

That pc sucks ass

Please remember that some people don't even have electricity.

Software will eat the world.

Nice bugged speccy

No bugs, it's a VM.

Oh

R8 me senpai. Just got done building this bad boy.

3/10 uses Qualcomm

craptop edition

Jokes aside, Snapdragon stuff are the only CPUs worth using. I have a Samsung tablet with their exynos chip In it and it's garbage. Mediatek a shit too.

Wish apple would release their A9X for Android. We'd still be behind them, but we'd be ahead of snapdragon shit we have now.

Shitty laptop

lol no. their 650 and up line is decent, but everything below that is just various configs of shitty A53 cores. Modern exynos blows shitdragon out of the water. Mediatek beats shitdragon on price/performance

Best that money can buy.

>another speccy thread filled with win10 home/pro goyim

My 1080 Ti arrives today

They should quit being poor then

>1080 Ti
>1080p
Every time.

Overall, I like my purchase decision. 1700X.

Gonna buy a 1060, but that's a dead-end afterwards. FX series is crap. Best thing will be save money and make the jump to ryzen. Hopefully it drops in price.

>literally every post except the phone is windows 10
what the FUCK

>got ancient HP ultraportable laptop for free
>doesn't overheat after I cleaned it
What is this sorcery?

The 1600 is the best value currently.

>i5
>1080Ti

Why?

r8 my dik pls

>PEGATRON
look out that mobo is going to turn into a knockoff transformer and mount you with a strap on.
mac os isn't good for games, free os isn't good for anything.
>r8 my dik
coal rolling diesel truck with stacks and truck nuts small.

found your next upgrade.

I can't get speccy to work.

$341 console, does locked 60hz 1440p medium to ultra in new games. I also use it for facebook and tumblr.