Ask a Korean guy dating Turkish girl anything

It's been two years now. Ask away

Are you a Korean guy dating a Turkish girl?

are you the guy in the pic? is she living in korea with you? are you going to make babies?

do you know anything about the Ocean dub of Dragon Ball Z Kai?

Yes / she's a student here / I don't know prob not anytime soon

어디에서 만았어?

does she acknowledge the Armenian genocide?

No

Thread is dead. Waste of time.

stop being delusional m98977
that only makes you feel more miserable

한국에서

헐 한림공원이다!!

둘다 선남선녀네 풋풋하고 이쁘다
나도 어학당에서 만난 브라질여자랑 반년째 만나고있는데 남미랑 남유럽 여자들이 한국남자 정말 좋아하는거같아

I'm Korean American, I met a white Brazilian girl too, we're dating now. Can't tell if her accent is cute or atrocious

Why are you dating a disgusting roach slut when you're surrounded by 10/10 k-pop tier goddesses?

Because Koreans girls are psychotic bitches (and Japanese girls are hypocritical, shallow and stupid, and Russian ones are golddigging whores).

Which do you speak English or Korean in conversation

>dating with a slutty melikes while surrounded by k-pop bitches
u done fucked it up

more like plastic surgery/10

Ivan is right

Turkish girls are also psychotic

and turkish girl are keepers and very nice compared to others.
let's face it all women are trash

Absolutely revolting.

We speak English Korean Turkish

That's like the 1/1000 0000 you just posted though and she has had plastic done.

Asian native girls in general tend to be extremely possessive, jealous and immature when it comes to relationships.
I'd rather fuck a kinda chill turk girl than a clingy asian chick who's planning our wedding the first time I give her a hug.

All girls have a certain level of psycho, I don't think turks are as possessive as asian girls though.

You speak Turkish.How and why?

Turkish girls are the kind of ones that cut your dick off when you sleep if you upset her enough

turkish girls also plan the wedding.
guys please don't eat our diaspora's propaganda. turkish girls are not that good

Well then she's propably not gonna be as easily upset is my point.
But yeah arabs can be kinda screamy too, but they all have faults man. Opposites attract and everything. Can't fix women

more photos plz

can you please get out for being a normie ok thx

좆같은 놀미새끼들

Is she a mudslime ? Are you ?

I'm an American and engaged to a half British half Japanese girl. She owns a flat in Oxford which is cozy and I own nothing but im almost done with med school. Dated for 3 years including 1 year since being engaged. Met in Japan, got engaged in France. Currently living in Japan with her again as I work in a lab to beef up my app for residency apps.

We speak English, Japanese and Spanish with each other.

amidoingitright, is this where we blog about our cool international relationships?

protip. she has a pretty prestigious job at the famous company in the UK which allows her to move wherever via company connections, and I am still in med school, but the biomedical labs allow me to find positions pretty much anywhere in the world (or at least non-shit countries that are developed enough to have legitimate scientific labs and legit med schools for connections in them).

What are you guys gonna do when her student days are over? If you love travel and cherish your international waifu, gotta make you you have a lucrative career (like a US doctor) or a career that enables you to easily travel for extended periods of time, months to a year at a time

It isn't that hard for the Japanese to learn Turkish. For Koreans, the people who speak similar language to Japanese in Grammar too.

>Ask away

Did the Armenian genocide occur?

k thanks so much for not touching actual white women

b-but we both khans :'( we should destroy whiteu pigus :'((

You look like a western Korean.

Where's your bowl cut and plastic surgery? No $150 Korean shirts? Where's ur makeup and fake nose?why do you still look like a man instead of a kpop fag?

Kek says the Mongol rape baby. My gf is green eyed and blonde, not that I care about whiteness, I've dated black girls before

Proofs

Do you have more pictures?

너 일베하지?

how big are her boobies?

Does She... Acknowledge... The armenian genocide...?

I'm moving to Korea soon. Is it true that Korean guys give dirty looks to white guys who date Korean girls? I won't really mind in any case. Do you think I will be able to make friends with Korean guys?

It is not that easy to speak another language without getting some education about it. It is not Turkish-Crimean Tatarish.

Size of your cock without lying ?

She doesn't actually. I've asked her before

13cm and thick
No lie

You'll be actually surprised how easy it is for native Koreans to learn Turkish. You guys have almost the exact same grammars and Turkish is very easy to read and pronounce.

I'm Korean and dated a half Turkish half Japanese girl during my college years

And she doesn't mind that? Also, is she a Muslim or does she brush off religion.

Actually she doesn't. True story

And have you ever give an orgasm to your gf with your dick ? (not with with your tongue, does not count)
No lying please

Lol believe it or not, I've fucked two Mexican girls one Korean and one Turk (which is my girlfriend) and so far my eggroll hasn't failed to satisfy any of them. So I guess I'm happy with it. After all I had sex so

Oui my baguette mate

Nice job mate, I see you're quite the cultural enricher.

Yea girls from Guadalajara are the best I think. Aunque nunca he estado en Mexico antes, de todas Mexicanas que vi, creo que chilangas son feas pero perras de Guadalajara son más hermosas de país. La chica que jodí era de Mexico

tfw no gf

Era de Guadalajara*

>dating white when surrounded by kqts in korea

sounds like a huge step down t b h

buy a pet

Moar pics or you are a lying faggot
>white

Did she ever make Baklava for you?

Excuse me, but Turks are white

Just as much as the average American

>tfw no turkish gf

is she m*slim?

Turkish girl with her Korean boyfriend

>Turkish girl with her Korean boyfriend
On the right

>>Turkish girl with her Korean boyfriend
If you know Turkey, you should recognize this landmark

How much?

kek

Why are Asian guys the biggest slayers around the world? Where ever they go, they always have a girl with them.

This, I fell for the asian man let beta memes but every time I see an asian guy, even if he isn't tall, or very handsome. He always has a girl with him.

K H A N ' D
H
A
N
'
D

their dormant mongol genes have begun to awaken.

A piece of plastic dating a roach? Love truly trumps all.

Jokes on you I don't know turkey hahahahaha

He looks like Chinese.

>13cm

Seriously why are you posting this shit dude??

"Oh im so proud to date with caucasian girl mm mm~"

is this your feeling posting this?
I didn't see any caucasian man doing this shit on Sup Forums. like saying "ask a caucasian man dating with japanese"

Why? seriously what is the fucking purpose of your posting?

>"ask a caucasian man dating with japanese"

you must be new here

t.blonde mongolian

Are you native Korean? Your English tells you're likely to be a foreign dude. 한국어로 대답해

NO WE ARE NOT WHITE OR EUROPEAN FUCK OFF WHITU PIGGU

why are you such an ugly gook faggot

DO YOU PUT KIMCHEE ON YOUR ANTEP KABABS

why are you dating a middle eastern piece of garbage? and why are you proud of it?

instagram.com/kaimoon_0920

Why is garbage matching with garbage a bad thing?

i fucking hate korea-boos. and it's on rise in turkey among women. fuck.

He isn't dating caucasians, he's dating a turkroach. Turks are not white.

ofc we are not white. whites and niggers were our slaves. you don't become your slaves by fucking them.

A gook and a cockroach. Who fucking cares.

Why would you date a roach? Then again, I guess Koreans are no better.

why do you hate Koreans bros???