Indian tech giant Infosys says it will hire 10...

Indian tech giant Infosys says it will hire 10,000 Americans and open four technology centres in the US during the next two years.

ft.com/content/3378ee36-3589-11e7-99bd-13beb0903fa3

good good...

>Americans
>Mfw it'll just be poo in the loos that have already been in the US
Yah naw fuck that shit

I mean, as long as they are citizens that pay taxes and spend...

Indians already run America

Infosys et al have seen this coming for a while. They cut visas in 2016 with Trump's sentiment, and now they will continue to do so.

Expect the Indian firms to still prefer those with Indian backgrounds, although they will be inclined to hire more Americans due to price and access to our market.

They're investing heavily in the booming African economies now, competing with the Chinese.

Oh joy, now instead of incompetent Pajeets doing tech support and writing shitty Java, we'll have incompetent Burgers doing tech support and writing shitty Java.

What is this picture trying to say?

Haven't you heard about learncompootersfast.com? Don't have a degree? Tired of working dead end retail jobs? Get a federal loan for $20k and we'll make you an IT Pro in just two weeks! You don't have to pay back that loan for two years, and by then you'll be making $32,000/yr!

Manufacturing/money, yes. Getting money on IT Projects, America is still king.

Don't forget pooing in the loo

Fake blonde bimbos are hypocrites

Why?
Where is the hipocrisy?

There isn't any. He is just mad that they didn't dress like Harlem prostitutes like Michelle did.

They didn't wear a burka or hijab in saudi arabia but wore a veil in the Vatican.

t. Trump supporter

If I was Melania I wouldn't hold Donalds hand either

>a veil is the same as a burka
>especially when the veil isn't even worn down

Only a trump supporter could be this dumb.

>She didn't submit to once culture, so she has to submit to all cultures.

That makes absolutely no sense.

If I hate one of my neighbors and don't say hi to him when I see him, am I a hypocrite if I say hi to the other ones that I don't hate?

If Melania is a christian, why should she treat the leader of her own religion the same way she treated a member of another (that's also known for being the shittiest major religion by every single metric).

If someone else did the same thing there'd be no scandal. It's just because she's Trump's wife, so everything she does must be wrong.

Or am I missing something?

t. hippocrite drumpf soupporers

Melania IS NOT happy about this

Happy about what?

Learn what "hypocrisy" means before expecting to use it meaningfully.
Bonus shill points for this obsession with the hand holding that nobody outside of legacy media cares about. Tell me again how everyone who disagrees with you is spion rossiyo nerushimiye.

>campaign on removing pajeet
>bring pajeet right back in
When will you learn?