MUH PRIVACY

Theoretically speaking, and i mean solely theoretically, would it improve my privacy if I do every privacy related activity on a linux based operation system with Iridium browser with VPN and using safe search engines like Quant on a dual-boot manner or i would have to get rid of win10 whole?

Also can I make something on linux like a host file in win to ban every google and microsoft related site?

Other urls found in this thread:

airvpn.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like someone wants to watch CP

no

Just install gentoo at this point

this is a serious thread with serious questions

No, that would not improve your privacy.

why tho?

Because you could still be easily fingerprinted.

they would never get me. i live in an eastern european country

These idiots are absolutely wrong OP.

This would improve your provacy tremendously.

The less information you hand to companies for free, the more free you become.

VPN will cover your network traffic and windows services dont run while you are in linux

Use Whonix.

>VPN will cover your network traffic
They sell it.

I will began to construct my safe zone then, thank you my friend. Also, are free VPN providers like hide.me could be useful for casual size browsing, like reading stuff on html sites or should be completely avoided?

... Not if you pay for a legitimate service that actually protects you. Do your reading fool. There are plenty of VPN that actually protect you.

>Do your reading fool.
lmao fuck off VPN shill

Under no circumstances should you use a free VPN. Pay for a real service.

Here is one of MANY good examples

airvpn.org/

VPN shill? Youre not even making an arguement.

Lol

Do not listen to fags who say that you should not use free VPNs. They are quite useful but do make sure that your connection is encrypted (https).

Your shitty arguments that there are VPNs that actually protect you is based on what exactly, shill?

LOL typical VPN shill just fucked off.

They can detect movement through walls via wifi

>Iridium browser
Don't trust Chromium. Never. Use Tor or Tails.

why tho?

Chromium is phoning home. A lot.

thanks gonna pain attention to that too