Why is Apple packaging so {aesthetic}?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJOCg5KIhio
youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8-oKoOKcs
youtube.com/watch?v=0HPMgOrNzxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's white

stop using this world in that way you bunch of underage faggots

My swiss watch came in a white box like that, with their silver logo engraved at the top.

Not sure what's so special about it though, it's relatively simple

Because other companies don't give two fucks about their boxing. The moto 360 comes in the same cheap plastic shitbox that the $10 watches from CVS are sold in.

Apple boxing is "aesthetic" in the sense that it's something they care about and expresses their vision, whether you agree with it or not. Not some utilitarian method of delivering products.

If you search the web, you'll find Apple is fanatical about box design. They have design teams for them. Apple puts as much effort into designing boxes as another company does for the whole product. Apple's BOM for their boxes averages at around TWELVE DOLLARS, even in mass. That is fucking insane. Their packaging is very expensive to manufacture.

no me than other brands...
you are just delusional

The Moto 360 is shit anyways.

This.

Even their phone cases come in really nice packaging. The nexus phone cases come in some flimsy paper and plastic see-through bullshit.

>t. iToddler

>not some utilitarian method of delivering products

It should be.

>MUH PREHMIUM EXPERIENCE

It sets the tone of what to expect, you idort. There's a reason Apple is the most profitable company in the world.

>There's a reason Apple is the most profitable company in the world.

Fancy "muh experience" presentation while selling chinktrash to gullible morons?

You can't just handwave "muh experience" because obviously people give a shit about "muh experience".

Because it sells products marketed specifically toward homosexuals.

Do you know who the CEO of apple is?

Sturdy packaging makes it easier to return.

>777 KB JPG Anonymous 05/24/17(Wed)11:18:42 No.60
To make you feel like you're getting a more deluxe product than you are.

Half the world is gay then according to you. Go be bitter elsewhere.

half the world doesn't use apple shit, just 10% do.

Do you know how many nancy boys there are?

Well, there goes the thread.

>crapple retard sheep care more about appearances than functionality

Big surprise.

>completely misinterpreting my post: the post

You said experience. Packaging is one part of the experience and sets the tone for the rest of the product. Big surprise, the product itself also is a good experience. Apple caring about their product packaging is only one part of the larger "muh experience". And Apple /has/ given a shit about "muh experience" since day 1 and Job's super anal alignment of the parts on the Apple I and Apple II boards.

Wow
A white box

>t. iToddler

You'd think with all the effort they waste on packaging they could put a little effort into their products so they aren't total fucking shit.

Well it's true m8. Facts are facts no matter how much you deny them.

Honest question, do you just sit on Sup Forums all day long and think of the most inflammatory comments in any thread you find? You're the most contrarian fuck I've ever seen.

>{aesthetic}
it's: A E S T H E T I C
Because people like simplicity, some don't. I do, but it doesn't mean I like apple. People can have different opinions, thread closed.

>contrarian
Were you sucking BBC while you said that?

>t. iToddler

Crapple queers BTFO in their own advertising thread

get out here with that vignette, just so you can look "professional"

Motorola was better:
youtube.com/watch?v=bJOCg5KIhio

* youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8-oKoOKcs

That's still the wrong video you dumb aspie.

This is what you're looking for:
youtube.com/watch?v=0HPMgOrNzxw

you shouldn't sleep while charging..

its dangerous... everything with battery can explode..

after you wake up you can charge ur phone while you shower, wear cloth and breakfast.

BTW I'm Pajeet.. so my english sucks ball

I'm not pajeet, but sucks balls for the new iPhone.

Not true even the slightest. A well made battery won't burst into flames unless punctured or exposed to extreme temperatures.

Apple can't seem to do this one simple task. Samshit fucked it up but at least they apologized and promised to do more safety checks on their batteries.

check'd

but it still got probability to explode

why risk it then?

>but it still got probability to explode
>why risk it then?
No it does not. At worst you'll break the charging port but you sleeping on a charging phone that has a good battery can't generate enough heat to damage the battery especially since internal sensors will trip and cause the battery to stop charging as soon as it detects high temps.

I hope you realize you paid at least $30 for a box

checked

>its dangerous... everything with battery can explode..
I can also slip in the shower, fall head first and die. I'm still not going to start showering while sitting on the floor.

Half of the world is pajeet or a chink that can't afford meat in their daily meals. Apple did smart thing making products for the 1st world and now looks down upon samshit and other irrelevant companies that have to shit out as much garbage as they can to make at least some profit.

So you're seriously implying apple users are rich? That NO poor people would ever get apple shit on credit/loans/contracts/leases just to seem not poor?

>A
>White
>Box
Wow so brave and innovative

That's exactly what happens. People who have money buy Apple because they just want to pay upfront to not deal with tech issues. Poor people see that and think it's a status symbol and take out loans and shit.

checked holy fugg

>making products for the 1st world

LMAO
M
A
O

>That's exactly what happens. People who have money buy Apple because they just want to pay upfront to not deal with tech issues.
If that were true then why did my iPhone 6 plus develop a grey bar at the top and just die?

>Poor people see that and think it's a status symbol and take out loans and shit.
Is it not? The only people I see using them suck cocks on a daily basis.

>not deal with tech issues.
Yeah, that's why ALL, not some, but ALL, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING applel store is packed from sunrise to sundown with people waiting in a queue at the Gay Bar to get their malfunctioning crapple trash fixed.

inb4 that australian faggot who dropped a brand new iphone 6 because the packaging is retarded

Packaging
>the only thing from apple that is good

Fucking hell.

Mr chan was clearly working on that at 1am.

That finish is atrocious.

>paying that much money for a piece of actual shit.

Oh its you again... What did your uncle gave you this time faggot?

You know, we would probably appreciate pictures you have taken /r/outside, instead of the shit you're posting for shilling for your uncle. I actually don't think your uncle would appreciate you browsing Sup Forums.

make your meme black corners more subtle please.

Because hipsters like aesthetic things.

because you paid alot of money for pretty packaging.

thats why its apple;
expensive. but a pretty smooth user-friendly experience. that includes a nice box

check em

because it ain't chinkshit that's why

>Because hipsters like aesthetic things.
Your components come wrapped in palm leaves?
Packed in used hospital bandages?
Plain brown package (wink-wink)?

Never had a problem with any iphone in our family yet every fuckin samsung phone has the camera or charger port fuck up after 2 years.

My iphone 4S still runs fine 6 years later.

It's the same thing as Razer packing. It's all about the first impression.

>tfw someone actually remembered

I paid $0

>smooth user-friendly experience

They're a fashion company.

That's why.

They make designer "maacs", not computers. Maaacs.

and the Apple Watch isn't or what?

>chink writing a short story wonders why it lags

idk I bought a shiny hp meme laptop a year ago and it came in a pretty nice package.

Samsung intentionally left zero to no tolerances for the battery compartment, and incidents were reported practically every other day up to the recall.

iPhones have had battery problems, but nowhere near the rate of Samsung.

>nowhere near

iToddler subhumans should be rounded up and gassed.

Nice shilling, faggot.

yep, iPhones were such a frequent fire hazard that airlines had to ban them.

>iToddler still can't accept reality
lmao

>BOM for their boxes averages at around TWELVE DOLLARS

Source ?

Did you even read the fucking article?

"A short while before the plane’s crash, an automatic alarm also signaled a fault with the plane’s electrical systems. So maybe the iPhone isn’t the culprit here. Maybe the cologne bottles in question caught fire after some sparking took place in the plane’s cockpit, but that’s only our take on the matter."

"Learmount added that the fires in the toilet and under the cockpit appeared too quickly for them to be blamed on a battery that was in the cockpit."

Also

>using wccftech as a source

I think you got your MAGA cap on too tight.

deflection is not an argument

>t. iToddler

I don't own any Apple products. Also 1/10 bait faggot

If iPhones have a worse battery issue than the Note 7 as that other faggot wants to believe, then planes should've been going down in flames left & right.

There's nothing "aesthetic" about a fucking simple box user, its retards like you that fuel crapple's faggotry.

>breathing in the smoke
what a retard

>9% homesexuals
when will this meme die

Because it's a fashion item and not actual heavy duty hardware (at least not anymore).