Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,

what do you guys think about 'pass'?
passwordstore.org/

Looks kinda nice and apperently there are some nice guis for it out there.
Currently using keepassXC. Would be neat to kinda get rid of that """bloat""".

also passwordmanagers general

>Passwords managers
Fucking brainlets, when will they learn

>Fucking brainlets, when will they learn
wat.
I literally dont know most of my passwords, since they are some generated hashes.
Every once in a while (if I got "a lot" of new ones) I print them out and store them in a safe palce at home on a piece of paper. Just in case something goes wrong

Been using it for few months now, it's pretty good. My only complaint is that it doesn't encrypt filenames.

It's okay.

I use it daily ever since I switched from KeePass. It's easy for me to use since I already used GPG, SSH and Git for years. I initialised a password store on my Pi and I sync it on all my devices wherever I am (desktop, laptop, phone).

Put it in a tomb

Dude just store a txt with then in a VeraCrypt drive and do some backups on USB sticks or something??

>Currently using keepassXC
Keeweb

>Use an industrial bread slicer to cut your bread at home!

I'll try that, thanks user.

Didn't know about this, I'll probably switch to it from keepass. Looks like it has a QT frontend which is great because keepass annoys me with it's lack of integration.

What do you guys think
about viral marketing?

whats a good password manager for windows

>What's a good knife in the kitchen?

I use LastPass because I don't particularly care. I've been using them since the very beginning and I didn't get fucked with that leak or whatever, so I'm cool.

It's free, convenient, and so far in these many years I've not had a single issue or any strange ads coming my way which would lead me to believe my info is being sold.

I think the Puntilla knife would work pretty well. I don't know how to cook very well though.

santoku knife

make a long sentence

take all the first letters. capitalize all even letters. reverse the letters.

add numbers and special signs in between. use alt-codes aswell.

now reverse the frist 4 letters.

write it down on paper. done.

Chef knife most of the time, paring knife and cleaver most of the other time.

hey that's interesting, I never liked how keepass2 looked like a port from windows xp, and always a bit laggy