>everything has been rewritten in javascript
>all contributors are required to sign a code of conduct

>updatesafter 2 years
>bug fixes and performance improvements

>Version 119.0
(Messenger, iOS)

fucking this

what the fuck are they even doing, it's a trainwreck

The same retarded shit that makes the FB app annihilate your battery life. It's literally made by poos, packaged up, and then shipped out with 0 quality control

> *flags your bug as question*
> i wasnt able to repoduce this bug, i will close this

>improved stability
Sony we know what you are doing. You can't fix your bugs forever

>some problem occurs
>google it
>tomshardware.com forum thread with [SOVLED] in the title
>thank-god.jpg
>read OP
>my exact problem
>1 comment
>it's by a moderator
>"just restart your PC brah xD"
>no further comment by anybody, not even from OP
>thread flagged as [SOLVED] by the moderator

topkek, what problem was it ? i want to find that thread to lough even more

Happens all the time, surprised you haven't come across it. Tom's hardware is more often than not useless

As says it happens all the time, but this one was about a shitty Logitech 2.1 speaker that keeps putting itself in standby.

Later I learned this is intentional and by design. It will put itself in standby after exactly 120 minutes and there is no way to stop it. Fucking retarded, you can't even watch a movie with it that is longer than 2 hours because the speaker will shut off.

I think people just respond well to seeing software get updated, so companies will release useless patches to make them feel good. It's probably part of the same urge that causes some people to always need to have the latest iPhone 87456323-S-B-4g or Samshit """Smart""" TV. I've had apps on my phone where it felt like they were getting updates every other day. What is the point? And why is it so hard to get it right the first time when it used to not be a problem?

>bug fixes and performance improvements

XD

*misc bug fixes*

I bet you don't have tried the Android version. It's a fucking shit show, the app don't just wastes your battery for nothing, it also crashes like hell even in high ends. Also, when installed it uses over than 250mb, when shit like Whatsapp uses around 30-40mb.

sage

Announcing sage is a bannable offense.

Been using mac os since forever, and pronoun+linux for 2 years now. Windows strictly for gayming.

...And now that i need to use windows to work, I CANNOT get used to this shit:

>some mildly obscure utility wont boot because you need to do shit on the registry.
>google "change some shit on registry"
>some dad-powered forum has related topic.with mildly obscure utility on its title.
>marked as solution: "hey Lori, just install this app and it fixes the problem:"
>BrutalUnCrAcKLoCkEr_by_NiBBuH2001.exe

Forgot something: Needless to say, the "app" doesnt do what the dad on the forum says.

Last time that happened to me, I was just trying to mount the EFI. I just wanted the to know the commands for cmd
I ended up googleing "cli commands to mount the EFI on r/w god dammit its just three commands in unix it cannot be that difficult on win10 Please responses from non-retarded forums"

Applies to Nintendo too. I think every 3DS patch since like 2014 has been to "improve stability"

advertisement and normalization

>fix typo
>style fix
>indent fix

Also, my favourite.

>add function xyz

We'll that's useful.

>We're working hard to make changes, so just keep updates turned on!
Is there anything worse?

Announcing "Announcing sage is a banable offense" is a banable offense

literally me

sorry guys

>We, at News Republic, believe that we should not leave what's important go unseen. Some of our major updates bring you primary features that help you to keep up with thousands of news sources and share them with the world. Other smaller updates, like this one, may be invisible to the naked eye but they remove glitches and make news reading a slick and enjoyable experience.

Fuck off

Announcing "Announcing "Announcing sage is a banable offense" is a banable offense" is a banable offense

>added to version 2.0 milestone

Wrong

I fucked you're mom

found the google hangouts team member

you seriously believe this has inly happened in one thread, i see this shit at least once a month

What if you unplug it and plug it back in again?

>Update to YouTube app
>"squashed sum bugz and made the app blazing fast LUL XDDDDDDD GRL POWER"
>no visible changes or bug fixes
>still haven't fixed the bug that fucks up the video orientation if you rotate the screen too early

fucking dumbasses at Jewgle have no priorities at all I swear

>pronoun+linux

They have priorities, they're just in a different place than you'd expect.

For example, taking binary gender based references out of coding.

>windows

>news republic
>using a news app