What do?

stop buying phones cuz phones r gay

What do people do with their phones? I had iPhone 4, 4S and Nexus 4, none of them got broken. I still have the iP4 and N4 is my main device.

>dropping an $800 phone
>where'd i go wrong?

I just upgraded from a GS7 and I dropped that thing on a hard surface two or three times and it was fine.

Just once and this thing is down for the count.

same here. Bought this shit the day it came out, waited 3 weeks for case to ship, later dropped it on concrete floor. They are engineered to break. Gorilla glass my ass!

>buy expensive flagship phone
>doesn't even buy an inexpensive clear silicone case for it
Are you brain damaged?

>overgrown children drop their phones

literally how.

>buy expansive phone
>cover it with cheap plastic case
Why you even live

>buy an expensive phone set it directly on screen or camera
>living

Then go get an expensive case you cockshot.

Phone in pooper, post pics.

garlic bread

You buy a phone case next time

>buy expensive flagship phone
>is a disabled manchild which cannot take responsibility of his actions

That's what you get for buying shity sealed glass phones.

Woah, sorry for being only human and dropping stuff like people do. You guys apparently have superhuman reflexes or something and never drop anything. /s

I've never dropped the phone.

>leave ham-handed man children to me

You clearly have mental issues if you drop stuff out of your hands like that. It is not normal to happen.

>buy iphones
>Eventually becomes the norm that it smashes to shit when you drop it

This is why I buy cheap shit, $110 usd (the Xiaomi Redmi 4X) and performs great and does everything I want.

>current year
>spending more than $200 on a phone
>muh social status

Put em in your bum

buy a new one?

>/s

>/s
/s

>/s

i don't drop my phone superchief super reflexes are not required to hold something that was literally designed to be held.

Buy a new one/repair it obviously, walking around with a cracked phone is like waving A banner that says "I'm stupid".

Except most new phones aren't designed to be held.

Learn that curved screens are a meme and stop buying samshit I guess

1) heat up back glass at 70c for 10 minutes
2) apply 99% alcohol around border of back glass
3) take a disassembly tool and work a small enough opening between the frame and the glass to stick a laminated card through the opening
4) take some 99% alcohol and dab a slight bit on the card to lubricate it
5)run the card along border of the phone cutting the adhesive, reapplying conservative amounts of alcohol as you go along
6) when the adhesive is loose and you can see the back glass shifting, lift the glass from the left side of the phone, disconnect fingerprint sensor
7) separate back glass from frame of phone
8) remove fingerprint sensor from old back glass
9) install fingerprint sensor into new back glass (good quality back glass will have border AND island tapes)
10) reconnect fingerprint sensor and align new back glass to frame
11) press phone with 1N of force for 1 minute.

I work for Samsung.

How easily does the screen scratch though?

Ok, what's a good replacement screen for an S8+?
Not easily, if it's anything like my S4 or S7. Most drop tests online concluded that the glass on the back was more susceptible to shattering/cracking, so they probably only use Gorilla Glass on the front.

Also I guess i should say my plan as of right now is to get some resin to keep the back from continuing to crack and get a skin to cover it up. Then next year (I'm on a lease, too. This ride never ends) I'll pay to have it fixed right before I upgrade. That way I'll only have to fix it once.

>buy expensive phone
>damage it the first time you put it on a table because the fucking thing is made to be broken and because you are so black you didn't even buy a case
Niggers.