gtx 1080 ti asus STRIX
corsair obsidian 650R case
corsair 1000 wat platinum PSU (moduler)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jludqTnPpnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more pics in a minute

nice rig you are rocking there, bro!!! sick-ass

Install Linux and use it for nothing but complaining about social issues on Sup Forums and you'll fit right in with the Wizards.

Touché, spot on.

If you don't spend 90% of your time GAYMAN on that thing, you wasted your money.

i spent $600 on RAM, its gonna be a gaming monster

You could've gotten by with a 500w psu & are you doing multiple vm and development with 64gb ram?

why cant post ore than one photo at a time?

just gaming and streaming :) looking to start a twitch channel so i looked at what other twitch streamers are doing for their rigs and followed some of that advice
still trying to get this rig up and running i think my PSU is having issues keeping up tho : /

please tell me this thread is bait

why would it be? i just dropped some serious dough on this machine
should last me for a long time i hope

It's a fucking rats nest.

>not censoring his RAM serial numbers
Get ready for pizzas

I'm going to assume your cable management is a mess on purpose

Why do you have only one of the PCIe power connecters plugged in? And why are you using a 6-8pin adapter, for sure there had to of been one that come with the PSU

Which i7?
Also

What the fuck is going on with the PCIe power

this is the 4th computer i built, cable managment is a waste of time

Welp you just won the dumbass award, because all those "professional" streamers with their i7's aren't actually streaming off the PC they're playing on. They have a completely seperate dedicated PC just for streaming their main PC off of.

If you try and stream games on that crappy core i7, you're gonna have a bad time. If you try and stream using your GPU, you will also have a bad time.

You would have been much better off getting a Ryzen CPU that is far superior for streaming off a single PC solution. Also you wasted your money on RAM that won't help you at all.

You are the cancer killing "Enthusiast" PCs.

lost the normal connectors when i was putting it together

The 6 pin is clearly a 6+2. You need to stop going for that bait

So? You know cable management is a complete waste of time? It has zero impact on cooling, you're not going to get laid because the insides of your case are neat, and it's actually easier to work on when you can get to the cables.

Take everything apart, put it back in the box, and get a refund.
You're too retarded to own something that expensive.

its a gtx 1080 ti it fine for streaming

> It has zero impact on cooling

There are spots for cables to be hidden. Why the fuck would you not use them?

>64gb ram
>1000w psu
>trying to start a twitch stream :)

What the fuck is wrong with you?

got any evidence?

Wrong dipshit, the quality will be awful. youtube.com/watch?v=jludqTnPpnU

i looked into it a lot and between the CPU which i will overclock and the GPU which is a beast it will handle 1080p 30 fps stream just fine

How about common fucking sense? Basic logic?

Wow.

the cables take up the same amount of volume either way, explain that retard

>placement of objects has no effect on their temperature
jesus fucking christ you are retarded.

No one is going to watch your random incompetent nobody ass play overwatch.

This ain't the 90's anymore. Ribbon cables packed in front of your intake could have a severe impact on cooling. Teeny little SATA and power cables do nothing.

listen here fucktard, explain how exactly when you are moving air primarily via PRESSURE it effects the overall ability of the case to cycle air in and out

yeah no kidding and the fact all these components use so little energy now anyway you'd have to fuck up HARD for something to not run reasonable temps

Eh, a 1080Ti alone uses something like 4x the power of a 90's PC. But cases are nothing but holes nowadays, and twelve 120/140mm fans are just a teensy bit better than one 80mm.

you are telling me a 250 wat GPU is using more power than a 400-500 wat 90s PC?

having issues turning it on, it turns on but the display on the motherboard displays 00 and i dont get any video output
im thinking the mobo maybe needs a BIOS update?

Watch the video, you can see Intel and Nvidia's hardware encoders look like garbage even on very high presets and 2500-3000 bitrates.
You broke it already. Nice job. I really hope this is bait.

Kek

90's PCs ran with 135W PSUs. The processors were like 20W. No external power needed for GPUs, they took it from the PCI/AGP slot.

it could be the motherboard is DOA, not the first time ive seen that
as you can see it turns on and lights up just fine, not getting any video output tho

another pic

You only have one 8 pin connected.

You know this is bait, right?

you know you are poor, right?

More like you damaged the motherboard. Remove the CPU and take a picture of the socket. I'm fairly sure you bent several pins. Which is also considered user abuse so good luck with that.

Yes, yes I do. I'm fine with it

yeah i need to find what i did with the extra PSU cables and plug those in, guess i do need them afterall

The blue circles indicate that OP is indeed a faggot with shit bait. You can clearly see those cables are 6+2 pin.

>Rig

Back to school kiddo

>Pretty sure this is a bait thread....
>Op has a nice PC but shitted it up on purpose for lulz
>Living in poverty
>The Best PC I could afford was a very old first gen I7
>Used 770 donated to me cause the fans were burnt out and warped the PCB
>Actually fixed it and it works

Should I just kill myself?

No user, you're fine. OP should though

>guess i do need them afterall
you're saying that this is your 4th built computer, but I'm having a hard time believing that.
either you're a master ruseman or a fucking retard.

got some pics of the CPU socket and CPU
they both looks OK to me, i cleaned them up a little because i put too much thermal paste on

forgot the pic

dead.

CPU

rip op

Actually I missed some.

Picture isnt that clear but the damage doesnt seem to be that bad. I think they could be bent back in place.

must be DOA then, this mobo cost me $400 and its DOA wtf ASROCK. This is an ASROCK Z270 SUPERCARRIER
how does that even happen when there was a plastic protector in shipping

motherboards don't come with bent pins, it's all your fault, fucking retard.
serves you well for not having someone competent building it for you.

I'm curious on how you managed to fuck up that bad with the cooling paste. Did you remove the pre-applied cooling paste?

Still missing a few in the bottom right corner. OP really went all in with the misshandling.

Plastic wrapping doesn't protect sockets from retards. Also since you managed to get cooling paste on the bottom of your CPU it wouldn't surprise me if you also managed to kill your CPU.

i literally just dropped the CPU in there like the video i watched showed how, there is no way i did it
welp time to RMA AGAIN

Stick to consoles maybe kid.

>RMA AGAIN
Good luck when we, and asrock, have proof that it was your own doing

fuckoff at least i can afford something more than a console

Hahaha sick fucking door stop dude:^)

You should use your money for some surgery to reduce your ham handedness, ham hands.

More like a paper weight ;)

Are you seriously denying that you damaged the socket, even though you dropped (instead of carefully placing) the CPU in the socket?

your cable management makes me cringe. for sinking in so much money to your system you managed to make it look fucking awful. seriously, 30 minutes of moving shit around would make this build look perfectly fine but it looks like it was made by a shitty prebuild company in a rush to ship out 100 PCs.
and you remind me of 12-year old me except more annoying. I really hope you are underage and not some manchild living with his parents at age 25 to the mentally handicapped.
good luck trying to ever clean/fix/swap anything. also you've managed to make expensive parts look like absolute dog shit

Why kill yourself? You don't seem to want get rid of old just the sake of it and you kept fixing the components indicating that you are enthusiastic enough to want to give life to old.

Where OP, whom loves himself, is willing to buy a new computer so he can show off to others to cope for insecurity

Fuck you OP

plug this cable in and hope for the best

i didnt mean literally drop, i carefully placed it in there like you're supposed to

Holy shit fuck this thread

huh the socket looks OK in this picture maybe it was the lighting

there's bent pins and you can clearly see few on this pic.
also error code 00 confirms it, because it means that the mobo can't see the CPU.
you fucked it all up, good job.

like i said before i didnt do shit, it worked fine the first time i booted it up and then 2 days later it doesnt wanna turn on

This picture is almost as bad as the horse hoof with the hard part removed.

>bait xDDDD

jesus fuck everything about this is triggering

>damage control: the thread

it's no worse than this thread, though.

Part of it could also be , but considering the condition of the socket, it might've actually just saved his CPU from frying.

bent pins won't result in CPU being broken, so that's that

OK got the pins bent back and putting it back together now.
If it doesnt work ASRock is going to have one less customer

That is something that is common with bent socketpins. It causes all kinds of issues and usually end up with a no post.

You also forgot to plug in the EPS cable and didn't properly connect the GPU. I highly doubt it worked before.

>nobody pointing out this underage newfag
Fuck you nu-Sup Forums