So Comcast is using customer names and service addresses to leave fake anti-Net Neutrality comments on the FCC site

So Comcast is using customer names and service addresses to leave fake anti-Net Neutrality comments on the FCC site.

Go ahead and search for your name:
comcastroturf.com/

Turns out nobody cares about identity theft when a huge corporation does it.

You didn't listen...

I feel exactly the same way about both people who welcome a supremacist utopian death cult into their country, and then have a concert for young girls get bombed, as I feel about Comcast customers experiencing hilariously creative and unforeseen new kinds of screwing.
You are a Comcast customer. Nobody forced you to be a Comcast customer. You gave them money to do that to you. This is the fate you chose.

Apparently you dont understand how ISP choices work in the US, thats how i know youre not a burger

In about a third of the country you have two choices.
a.) be a Comcast customer
b.) don't have home internet service

This. Also you pay money for internet service not for this shit.

>type in a random name
>20+ postings of the same comment in OP's pic

I am a burger, live in Comcast country, and will never give Comcast money.

>type in your full name to a random site
Sup Forums isn't this gullible, right? at least before the reddit invasion this wouldn't fly

It's says right there it was an Obama power grab, only good things can happen from repealing it.

When was the reddit invasion?

>So Comcast is using customer names and service addresses to leave fake anti-Net Neutrality comments on the FCC site

That's not what it says on the site you linked. The tweet in your image also does not provide a source for its claim At best, we can only say that people's names and addresses are being used, but there isn't enough information available for the root cause to be determined.

This. NN is obongo backed Muslim bullshit. Glad that Trump is getting rid of it.

>Reddit invasion
Not that you're wrong but...
>pic related

>enter your name here please!

Oh say can Jew see!

Wow, I didn't know Comcast monitors these boards.

Every time the news mentions "hackers" or "trolls" or "right wing extremist" reddit comes flooding in to check it out.

you can't win
just give up

So are you posting from satellite internet and enjoying 900ms latency?

we better report this to the FCC

oh

Oh yeah. They have plenty of astroturfers like
all over a bunch of websites trying to shit up discussion. They should get careers that provide more value to society like flipping burgers at McDonalds.