are brazilians white after all?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Brazilians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>short hair
>tattoos
yuck!

Yes, it's not a meme.

I think the Brazilian national soccer team is a pretty good racial cross section of their society.

5% white seems about right.

Brazil is actually 47.73% white and they are mostly in the south, the soccer team is not a good representative at all.

>Brazil is actually 47.73% white

>let me tell you about your country
I live right here in the south and I can say that most people are white and I'm not talking about the portuguese-style """""""""""""""""""whites""""""""""""""""""""".

the meme is unleashing

>responding the cuck

NO

more of this girl, please?

Less than half of Brazilians claim to be white and less than half of those who claim to be white claim to not be mixed. Out of those who claim not to be mixed, I'd bet about half actually are.

Nice statistics pulled straight out of your cum-filled ass.

Well 47% of brazilians self report as white..."b-but waittt they could be liyng!!!"
Unlikely since reporting yourself as black or mixed in this country actually gives you a lot of benefits such as easy elaccrptances in university or public jobs.

we white n shiet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Brazilians
>A survey in Rio de Janeiro also concluded that "racial-purity" is not important for a person to be classified as white in Brazil. The survey asked respondents if they had any ancestors who were European, African or Amerindian. As much as 52% of those whites reported they have some non-European ancestry: 38% reported to have some Black African ancestry and 29% reported Amerindian ancestry (15% of them reported to have both). Only 48% of those whites did not report any nonwhite ancestry. Thus, in Brazil, one can self-identify as white and still have African or Amerindian ancestry, and such a person has no problem admitting to having nonwhite ancestors.
No need to get butthurt, my pigmented friend. I'm not making this up.

Before you go crying about being 99% white and that the admixture is insignificant:
>Another autosomal study carried out by the geneticist Sergio Pena showed that the overwhelming ancestry of "white" Brazilians is European, but there is Native American and African ancestries as well (an average of 80% European ancestry).
That's right, "white" Brazilians are on average 20% non-European. That's the rough equivalent of having one black grandparent. You may call that white, but we would not.

i am.

>a survey in RIO DE JANEGRO aka The Nigger Hellhole
stopped reading there

>in Rio de Janeiro
There's the problem. The whites in the South are usually more autistic about racial purity.

Pardos are a virus

Your butthurt denial changes nothing, quadroon.

>In rio de janeiro
That is the equivalent of making a usa racial survey in detroit or chicago

>monkeys
>white
haha good one

what's wrong with that camel toe? It looks like she is going to try smuggling a roast beef sandwich into a movie theater or something.

Monkeys are actually white/pink under their hair.It just the fur that is black/brown.So in a way they are more close to europeans than to africans.

Boa imagem.

Being realistic I think only 20% are white looking and 5% are white everywhere.

2% full asians

70% brown people that can look like Moroccans/Egyptians/Lybians/Turks

And 7% are Ethiopian tier blacks. The rest of 1% are Native Americans

Wow i wanna fuck that guy

>Being realistic I think only 20% are white looking and 5% are white everywhere

This. I think the same. 15% med tier white, some levantines too and 5% germanic/slav tier white

Do people of a certain racial group prefer to stick to their own kind in Brazil? And, more particularly, do they tend to date and marry people of their own ethnicity?

Why are Neymar, Jadson and Maicon so ugly in these photos?

>the brazilian national team is unironically whiter than the teams of france and belgium
Ayy lmao.

Yes. Especially muh heritage German and Japanese.

>brazil

I'm italian, and I'm whiter than 80% of brazilian population

It's funny

Compared to other countries no, it's more about money and social status than anything else.

>he's not being ironic

wow, thanks for turning me into a racist.

Irony is a disease, I prefer to not be afraid of speaking my own mind.

It's not. Football is more popular with pardos and blacks. Still there have been some whites in our team, like Kaká and JúlIo César I think. They don't look mixed.

her eyes are almost black

not-white / 10

>tfw I know a middle aged 190 cm blue eyed german looking/named guy who works for dad
>married to a parda
>his kids are brown manlets
poor man

>Rio de Janegro

yes

look at wiki

30 milions germans, 40 million spanish, 100 million portugese, 20 milion italians, 20 million french, 10 milkion japanese

There's a lot of overlap in those groups

No more images posted of the OP girl and Google and TinEye gives nothing either.

She's my sister you pedo fuck.

If you want to say something stupid you could at least try to be funny. You are just being obnoxious.