MacOS is ba

osxdaily.com/2015/08/10/use-keep-both-merge-same-name-files-into-folder-mac-os-x/

spectacleapp.com/

carsten-mielke.com/redquits.html

macports.org/
brew.sh/
xquartz.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=izDg8twtwWM&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=P73BPkJdJRo&t=137s
pixelcog.com/blog/2016/disable-ds_store-in-el-capitan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=izDg8twtwWM&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=P73BPkJdJRo&t=137s

Is this supposed to be impressive? Windows 7 has had this for a decade. It may have even been in Vista, but I never used that OS.

Finally something to BTFO that stupid ass copypasta shit about merging files/folders that was fixed 2 major versions ago. Fucking idiots who keep reposting that garbage just won't listen.

So have to hold another key (which needs to be found out online), whereas other OSs simply just werks

So it's literally like "Skip copying this file".

>mactoddler bragging about features linux/windows have had for centuries

>WTF DAD HOW u DEL alL ur fotos?!?!121
>whAT do you MEan it's dumb tha you haV to hold extrea keys or install ADDONS to not loose allUR foto?>?!?!?!
>MAX JUS WERK!!!1111 UGH!!!!1111

>.DS_Store

>laanox sperg bragging about his crappy OS that can't even run the latest version of office and adobe programs natively and requires babysitting system files to avoid crashing

Welcome to 2004.

wow you finally catch up

WOW
Just like we had in Windows Vista!

pixelcog.com/blog/2016/disable-ds_store-in-el-capitan/
>catch up
apple's software has always been on the top when it comes to UI and UX, not only that, final cut is one of the best video editing programs out there to this day.

>final cut pro

While I will not lie and say that it is indeed a nice piece of software, unfortunately that's what it is. A single piece of software for a small portion of the market.

>final cut
Oh, you mean that steaming pile of shit that sucks so bad even Apple doesn't want anything to do with it?

Building a Hackintosh is a pain in the ass, no thanks.

Vista copy/replace dialogue is far superior tbqhwyfam.

>look mom I posted it again! they will surely give me le epik upboats now XDDD
Have you ever used it?

>macOS is ba..
ba... what?
bae?
bad?
back?
bawdy?
baloney?
batshit insane?

Does it have Vulkan yet? How about OpenGL 4.5?

>Macfag criticizing Loonix for babbysitting system files to avoid crashing
>Implying Macfags would have the option or the skillz to do this in their kikey version of BSD.

>omg why are people making fun of mac being literally decades behind

It really says a lot about their userbase when something as basic as this was neglected for so long

you actually can edit system files without problems in macOS, and it even comes with a convenient system restore utility unlike most linux distros :^)

>office
>good
>ps needs to be run natively

Loving every laugh

Use spectacle, didn't know about redquits.

Highly recommend using iterm2 over default terminal. Look up a tutorial on setting up a quake style hot key activated drop down terminal. If you work with a lot of terminals and ash sessions, learn the keyboard shortcuts for window splitting and command broadcasting.

>deflecting thew point like this

fucking lel

Imagine adboe putting out a wanted ad that specified users must be proficient in gimp

>want to edit a docx file to libreoffice
"oh shit what the fuck happened to the formatting?"
>open a libreoffice file on MSoffice
"wtf is this shit formatting? who made that? a kid with aspergers?"

>this post
" who made that? a kid with aspergers?"

surely it at least has opengl 4.5
i mean, even Mesa has it, and it's not exactly known for being up to date with opengl core profiles

>t. mactoddler

t. neckbeard loser

>Have you ever used it?

Spotted the 12 year old mactard.

Last I checked it was still 4.1. Its been behind Mesa in features and performance now for quite a while. Its actually become an issue for the porting houses who have to use OpenCL to hack around the lack of compute shader support (OpenGL 4.3), or release games as Linux-only which has happened more than a few times now.

wow

could an OP be any more of an obvious shill post?

That's because they are moving to metal and I think they're doing this so iOS apps can run on macOS or maybe to make it easier for iOS developers to port their apps to macOS.
I'm not a shill, just someone who's really satisfied with my life choices :^)

>OP's completely retarded response to my post
what did i expect...

imagine being this mad
lol