/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user receives a case for his Redmi Note 4X in just ten days • user installs chink chrome handles on his car • user receives some odd looking black egg things • user falls for a seller's flirtatious tricks • user posts his bin of Quadcopter parts • user gets a Benjie T6 comes with free pocketbag • Oversized fidget cubes exist for some reason, user bought one and its uncomfortable to use • mint shit • user graces us with some new coupons, one for a Redmi Note 4x and Mi5s and some muscle training gear • LeEco has given up on the American dream • user's new action cam footage is a little blue around the edges • user gets some Star Wars metal puzzles • user is dissatisfied with his Earmax V-Moda's, tries his Piston 3 on the splitter and is surprised by its microphone • Headphone hoarding user has more headphones from Taobao show up Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/SOG-Tactical-Tomahawk-Axe-Tomahawk-Army-Outdoor-Hunting-Camping-Survival-Machete-Axes-Hand-Tool-Fire-Axe/32792973005.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Ceramic-coffee-cup-and-saucer-spoon-Married-birthday-gift-Continental-bone-china-tea-cup-Simple-Valentine/2139028_32704101611.html
ebay.com/itm/Anker-Ultra-High-Capacity-20100mAh-Portable-Charger-Power-Bank-4-8A-Output-/222183249624?hash=item33bb2756d8
aliexpress.com/item/Elephone-MGCOOL-Band-2-BluetoothSmart-Wristband-Waterproof-Smartwatch-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Smart-Watch-for-Android-IOS/32808438618.html
aliexpress.com/item/Jakcom-B3-Smart-Band-New-Product-Of-Smart-Watches-As-Hebrew-Smart-Watch-Oukitel-Watch-Women/32791602018.html
aliexpress.com/item/ROCK-Magnet-Car-Phone-Holder-Air-Vent-Outlet-Rotatable-Mount-Magnetic-Phone-Mobile-Holder-Universal-For/32704107057.html
aliexpress.com/item/Portable-Air-Purifier-Negative-Air-Cleaner-Freshener-Ion-Ozonator-Oxygen-Generator-Kill-Bacteria-Virus-Ozonio-Ionizer/32346531812.html
aliexpress.com/item/220V-Portable-Air-Purifier-Ion-Cleaner-Air-Negative-Ion-Cleaner-Oxygen-Bar-Ionizer-in-addition-to/32752095295.html
aliexpress.com/item/JOMOO-brand-bathroom-fixture-high-pressure-shower-head-water-saving-Pressurized-shower-round-shape-ABS-material/32791173266.html
aliexpress.com/item/Ducha-Bathroom-Accessories-Handheld-Water-saving-Bath-Shower-Nozzle-Filter-Head-Sprinkler-Sprayer-Chuveiro-Showers-Heads/32578013855.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Bathroom-Handheld-Shower-Head-300-Hole-Water-Saving-Square-abs-Rainfall-Shower-Head-Water-Saving/32787076896.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-23/esg-china-fund-drops-62-as-candlewood-puerto-rico-pool-jumps-9
gearbest.com/game-controllers/pp_368030.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some creep has started peeping through my windows at night. I need surveillance cameras that can record directly to a memory card or to the computer. Don't want any of that DVR shit. Phone app is a plus but not necessary, cheap camera with NIGHT VISION is the most important.

Please help

Get a scary dog.

That won't work against a guy peeping in through the windows when everyone is asleep.

Get a scary dog that lives outside.

I'd actually totally buy a pair of decent night vision goggles or something that didn't cost a shitload

My dog jumps on the couch so that he can bark at the neighbors through the window. He's not allowed to stand on the table to he can bark out the other window, though.

Why buy a camera when you could BE the camera?
aliexpress.com/item/SOG-Tactical-Tomahawk-Axe-Tomahawk-Army-Outdoor-Hunting-Camping-Survival-Machete-Axes-Hand-Tool-Fire-Axe/32792973005.html

>Leaving your dog tied up outside for more than a couple of hours outside
Please don't do this. You (probably) wouldn't do this to your children, so please don't do it to a dog.

That could work. But I don't how often this guy comes around, I just saw him by accident last night when I rolled around in bed and he started running away from the window. Then I just laid there looking at the wall and when I looked towards the window ~10min later he was there again and started running away. I want something to record the whole night so I know how often he comes and can try to identify this creep.

>expensive food
>chick peas

Faggot stop buying gluten free bread and just use tortillas and rice you retard. If anything chink tea will make you shit worse.

Also stop drinking so much coffee and if you still are shitting get pepto bismol.

You may also want a gun or something it sounds like their persistant

can you stop responding to bait?

>hurr durr i can't stop shitting myself

Do you live in a neighborhood full of niggers? Call in a vagrancy/loitering complaint to the cops, try to get a good picture of him too.

Don't even need chink shit. Go get a motion activated camera like the ones used for taking photos of wildlife from Walmart or something.

Or just make a facade like someone is sleeping in your bed and wait nearby with a baseball bat.

I'm sorry to hear about your condition. Make sure you keep your fluids up, and try to eat a few bananas each day.

i hate children i will probably do it

Things I'd let my dog do that I wouldn't let my child do:
>I wouldn't let my kid run around naked
>I wouldn't let my kid shit in the yard
>I wouldn't feed my kid heart worm medicine
>I wouldn't let my kid bark at other kids
>I wouldn't walk my kid around on a leash
>I wouldn't throw my kid pieces of steak on the floor
>I wouldn't feed my kid dog food
>I wouldn't let my kid sniff another kids ass

It's almost like humans are different creatures with way more needs

Dogs are companion animals, though, they need companionship just as much as humans do. Also, I'd totally feed my kids heartworm medicine if heartworms were a thing that infested human children. All those other things are just natural dog things, though.

aliexpress.com/store/product/Ceramic-coffee-cup-and-saucer-spoon-Married-birthday-gift-Continental-bone-china-tea-cup-Simple-Valentine/2139028_32704101611.html

For those chink tea lover looking to expand their horizons

Anyone knows a seller on Aliexpress who prints custom stickers? It's literally impossible to find because of the broken english

Today in Tales of a South American Shithole: A package arrived to my small city in 15 days after purchasing. This is by far the fastest delivery I've had, it's a CHEAPEST Awei bluetooth headphone, will review soon!

>20 days since there's been an update on my package
WHY?

And by headphone I totally meant earphone

I need a new mic, are there any good chink ones?

BM-800 + Behringer audio interface

Remind me to never pay for shipping from chinksites again. They alway manage to take a month anyway.

Buy a fucking gun. Shotguns can be had for $200 bucks and 00 buck is cheap as chips. PS, American companies ship to you, because God fucking bless the USA.

>natural dog things

Like sleeping outside user?

Anyone not mexican has experience with igogo.es?
I'm looking for a Le Max 2 and the only one with a discount is the Spanish site. Do they ship to non paella countries?

>1. Nuestro envío recubre en el mundo. Sólo comprarlo y disfrutarlo nuesto servicio,lo enviamos a su puerta.
learn to read stupid asshole

Holy fuck chinks speak English as awful as Spanish

I bought a Anker 20000mAh power bank off Ebay for 65nzd (including shipping)

I bought a usb type c cable off ali to charge my daydream controller. The cable is disappointingly thin compared to an Anker cable. Next time I'll purchase a banker cable eventing they cost twice as much.

tracking numbers for cheap shipping services usually don't work outside china
so this is a good sign that the package probably is in your destination country

I just two packages today, and their tracking info says they are still passing customs in China.

Any smartphones w/ keyboards? Sick and tired of touchscreens..

tfw i was that kid

I bought HD 662 EVOs quite a while ago, and I seem to have noticed that the right side of the headphone feels less sharp/bassier.

what a shame

Is that the PowerCore 2?

>tfw the only few moments of joy in this miserable life of depression, pain and suffering, come from opening packages containing cheaply manufactured goods from China.

Can you buy aliexpress gift cards? I'd like to raffle one here

ebay.com/itm/Anker-Ultra-High-Capacity-20100mAh-Portable-Charger-Power-Bank-4-8A-Output-/222183249624?hash=item33bb2756d8

Dunno, but came in handy during the power cut hat happened last night.

How do you escalate to aliexpress?
Just waiting?

Generally they didn't seem to have this issue with the soundcard so I'm going to guess these are just poorly configured to work above 5V or some shit.

keyone.

I don't speak sub-human.

Alright goddamnit
I need a USB 3.0 port
Who makes a decent one for a non shit price?

Sup Chinksters. I got my Zishan Z1 today after seeing you nerds talk about the Walnut, which lead me to the Z1. Liking it a ton so far. Will stick it to the back of my phone soon.

Smaller than I expected, with way more headroom than I expected. Pushes HD600's to more than reasonable levels on louder songs without too much distortion. EQ and songs with a huge dynamic range might challenge it tho. Noise floor is inaudible. Not even with sensitive IEMs could I hear hiss. Sound is fine. No obvious roll-off from my small amount of testing so far. Can't comment on battery life since I've only used it for half an hour or so. Works fine in DAP mode. Buttons all work fine, switch quick without any popping/clicking. Sometime skips over the first like 0.5 seconds of a track tho. Also happens when used as a soundcard. Works fine otherwise as a soundcard. Perfectly loud off USB power. Doesn't get warm.

Only downside so far are the bright blue LEDs which I solved with some vinyl tape, and the pot and knob aren't that great. I'll probably swap the knob and put an O-ring under for some more resistance.

Also, if you do get one, be careful not to plug straight into the line out port. Your ears won't have fun I'm willing to bet. I haven't tried and I don't intend to. Might cover with tape.

>My dogs are my children
Fuck off retards dogs are made to stay outside and guard the place.

It's the only reason I've ever had a dog. As soon as they get too sick or to old to do their job I put them down or give them up and get another dog. Don't understand people who treat pets as family.

>We're going to have to wait several months to see if the weed user bought was legit or not.

>responding to responses to bait
exactly what he's looking for.

Just go to plebit if you want to be a name fag

at least we can filter him now

My ChinkShit order today

$20 burn

USD 1 = RM4.4

What is the best chink-fi IEM currently?

Looking at KZ-ATEs atm

anyone have a mi band (or better alternative?)? can you use it to track pace and distance for runs?

Remax 610D (Sub $8 range)
Vivo XE-800s (if you like detail but not deep bass)
MEMT X5
VJJB N1s
HLSX 808

Aweis are pretty out-of-date.
JBM MJ8600 however scale pretty well despite being sub $4.

aliexpress.com/item/Elephone-MGCOOL-Band-2-BluetoothSmart-Wristband-Waterproof-Smartwatch-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Smart-Watch-for-Android-IOS/32808438618.html

aliexpress.com/item/Jakcom-B3-Smart-Band-New-Product-Of-Smart-Watches-As-Hebrew-Smart-Watch-Oukitel-Watch-Women/32791602018.html

Budget?

for the price $1 its not bad tho

Tk Maples

Hmmm. Considering that I have tried ATEs and really like them, what would you recommend?
Well, $20 tops

Fonges are the new audiomeme at that price

Remax 610D
MEMT X5

they don't work in china either because they're made-up, but at least you can't check there and people prefer to believe they're real

I browse at ali.. the cheapest I found is $1.88

awei I buy is under $1

Boarseman KR49i

what is general consensus on e-cigaretes. I know liquids are a big no go, but what about cigaretes, Im thinking about trying this out so I dont have to buy a fidget spinner for anxiety releave. Also my dad would like a e-pipe.

They're generally fine. Just dont buy aids batteries.

How good are these magnetic vent mounts?
I'm fucking tired of fucking around with my current mount and just want something I put my phone on and it sticks

(I use Android Auto on my phone, so it's in there anytime I drive anywhere)

aliexpress.com/item/ROCK-Magnet-Car-Phone-Holder-Air-Vent-Outlet-Rotatable-Mount-Magnetic-Phone-Mobile-Holder-Universal-For/32704107057.html

Thanks, will check them out

Anyone know some good non-noice cancelling earbuds I could get?

Need some music while riding my motorcycle without getting myself killed. Should fit under helmet of course.

A day ago Gearbest claimed in a product page they expected the shipping date to be around the middle of July.

Now it says the first of June.

WHAT IS GOING ON?!

>riding a motorcycle without earplugs
I'm wondering if you will crash and die before you go deaf.

how do I into procedural animation

Any suggestions for a air purifier / air filter? If not I might just default to xiaomi

Also has anyone bought a showerhead with high pressure?
This shit country has water restrictor s in showerheads so I have to buy out of country for a cheap one

Remax 610D
Vivo XE-800s

why are there no chinkphones with NFC anymore?

aliexpress.com/item/Portable-Air-Purifier-Negative-Air-Cleaner-Freshener-Ion-Ozonator-Oxygen-Generator-Kill-Bacteria-Virus-Ozonio-Ionizer/32346531812.html

aliexpress.com/item/220V-Portable-Air-Purifier-Ion-Cleaner-Air-Negative-Ion-Cleaner-Oxygen-Bar-Ionizer-in-addition-to/32752095295.html

Showerheads:

aliexpress.com/item/JOMOO-brand-bathroom-fixture-high-pressure-shower-head-water-saving-Pressurized-shower-round-shape-ABS-material/32791173266.html

aliexpress.com/item/Ducha-Bathroom-Accessories-Handheld-Water-saving-Bath-Shower-Nozzle-Filter-Head-Sprinkler-Sprayer-Chuveiro-Showers-Heads/32578013855.html

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Bathroom-Handheld-Shower-Head-300-Hole-Water-Saving-Square-abs-Rainfall-Shower-Head-Water-Saving/32787076896.html

I just realized Kingdian SSDs were sold on Amazon. So I grabbed a 60GB for 30€, to use as OS drive for the server I should be receiving tomorrow.
Should get it tomorrow, probably won't do testing of any kind.

Xiaomeme Hybrids are good for motorcycling and are on sale with Gearbest at the moment. Depending on your helmet they may stick out a bit far though. The UiiSii HM7 and Baseus EL-01 both sit much more flush to your ears. The HM7 has the better sound quality but I prefer the turbo nigbass of the EL-01 when motorcycling.

Make sure to get some fake comply tips as well. Not only do they help keep wind noise out, they also make it easier to put your helmet on without ripping the headphones out of your ears.

nfc is a dead meme

Are there any useable cheap smartwatches?

xiaomi memeband 2... kinda

thanks i'll check them out

>package being sent through Laos mail
that's a new one
I can't imagine them being fast at all

wrong thread

Never forget that the people who put together your orders or supply you with tracking info are working very hard and probably hate their jobs too. I always like to cheer them up a bit.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-23/esg-china-fund-drops-62-as-candlewood-puerto-rico-pool-jumps-9

that was kind of you

Good chink memory stick 3.0 ?

Daily Hug Your Chink Thread
Hug your Chink and post results! Don't forget to tell them how much you appreciate their work.

7€ right now in gearbest
gearbest.com/game-controllers/pp_368030.html

Is it worth it or too much lag?

The Kikes fucking lost

textbook virtue signalling

Oh, neat. Might get one for my thinkpad.

what's a good android tv box, that's around (or under) 50 buckaroos?

Kodi

hardware my m8, not software