ITT: git commits

ITT: git commits.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/apple/swift/commit/8bda440bb919b6b59ce24de8f077dc31211e3f5a
github.com/opal/opal/issues/941
github.com/learn-co-students/classes-and-instances-lab-ruby-v-000/pull/447/commits/c970d741af7beedbbdb1744849409443cf16129c
github.com/lgbtq-technology
github.com/nikolas/github-drama
github.com/NyaaPantsu/nyaa/commit/d879f76e1631963adde41e595dd48b509533c9d4
github.com/nodejs/node/issues/3721
github.com/MrMEEE/bumblebee-Old-and-abbandoned/issues/123
github.com/MrMEEE/bumblebee-Old-and-abbandoned/commit/a047be85247755cdbe0acce6f1dafc8beb84f2ac
meh.schizofreni.co/random/lulz/2016/01/08/tales-from-a-gate.html
github.com/nixxquality/WebMConverter/commit/c1ac0baac06fa7175677a4a1bf65860a84708d67
github.com/joyent/libuv/pull/1015
halls-of-fame.github.io/github/
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/05/90-of-windows-devs-now-using-git-creating-1760-windows-builds-per-day/
github.com/nodejs/inclusivity/issues/9
juliepagano.com/blog/2014/02/26/bad-ally-quiz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

github.com/apple/swift/commit/8bda440bb919b6b59ce24de8f077dc31211e3f5a

>fix inconsiderate naming
>master > leader
>slave > follower

github.com/opal/opal/issues/941

>mentally ill man tries to get project contributor removed for arguing trannys "not accepting reality"

> trannies "not accepting reality"

I never understood why anyone here cares about anyone else's degeneracy. It's not like anyone else's desires/shame is publicly accepted.

Why not aim for universal degenracy acceptance so we don't constantly live under legal uncertainty and a dox away from a ruined life?

can normalfags and SJWs please just fucking leave already. i wish tech could just go back to being something for autistic neckbeards and skellies.

This is how a REAL koder writes their kode

github.com/learn-co-students/classes-and-instances-lab-ruby-v-000/pull/447/commits/c970d741af7beedbbdb1744849409443cf16129c

These people need to fucking die.

just wait until you scroll even further. it gets worse.

I'd respond with "That's nice. I don't want judgemental people on my project making all other contributors miserable. Goodbye."

i'm not going to call someone "Napoleon Bonaparte" just because they asked me to. why would i call some big hairy oaf, "Suzy?"

What relevance does that have to online interactions where you have no idea if the person you're talking to is a trap, a neonazi, a normie, a world leader, or a furry NEET wearing crusty socks?

For in person interactions, aside from the retarded pronoun crap that makes talking to those people a pain, why do you care what they're called?

Holy shit

if I don't know that someone is a tranny, how can i do anything against them? I ask because they would have to tell me my behavior is triggering before i know, and at that point i don't care what they "think," if it's possible to use that word in this context.

the funniest thing about this, is that if you look at the twitter exchange that made the tranfaggot open the issue, Elia is a respectful, Italian catholic family man, whereas the the person who takes offense is a bitter, angry, antifa retard where every tweet is full of visceral hatred.

what a world.

Sounds like you're conflating tranny with SJW.

What about someone on Facebook (for the sake of argument) whose profile pic is obviously tranny but bants a lot and is an obvious shitlord/lady/helicopter?

perhaps.

github.com/lgbtq-technology

The world has gone mad.

> 6 tiny repositories

you know people can change their names, right? you're just being an ass by calling someone by a name they don't want to be called by.

Hey normie - lurk moar and stop being fucking retarded.

Here you go senpai github.com/nikolas/github-drama

I love how other people living their lives on their terms is somehow so greatly distressing to some people that it became a political party.

Hi normie!

What you're doing is called "making enemies". Also known as "being fucking retarded".

Lurk moar before posting again.

got em

>i'm not going to call someone "Napoleon Bonaparte" just because they asked me to
why

>I love how other people forcing their delussions upon everyone is somehow so greatly distressing to some people, even when if they don't agree to these gender dellusions they risk to get fired or be labeled a pariah
ftfy

Their names are Napoleon and Suzy. You call the people by their names. That is how this works. What is your major malfunction, anonymous?

Thread's dead. Troll elsewhere.

It's not trolling. There's a motherfucker named American McGee. People just call the poor bastard American and move on.

The saddest part is that the aggressors basically won in the end.

>replace gender specific pronouns
>add code of conduct

>encourage mental illness
>it's just how it works
You gonna give Napoleon an army after you let Suzy pee next to your daughter, or...

An amazing commit made by one of our finest developers!
github.com/NyaaPantsu/nyaa/commit/d879f76e1631963adde41e595dd48b509533c9d4

how does linux kernel devs deal with this?

It happens to everyone

SJWs only exist in webdev and __code artisan__ projects, not something that requires math such as kernel development.

Nobody capable of getting a commit merged is going to engage in this kind of garbage.

trannies just don't understand that the kernel is 100% math

They only bully the weak

They are afraid of Linus's masculinity and are intimidated by him.

>git commit -am "suicide"

github.com/nodejs/node/issues/3721

>kernel
>math

>ITT: projects to stay away from

>Don't forget the sexual overtones: mount, touch, finger...
This actually made me mad. What the fuck has to go wrong in your brain to think like this? What kind of mental deficiency do you have to have to see "touch" and think it's sexual?

Good old
github.com/MrMEEE/bumblebee-Old-and-abbandoned/issues/123
The actual commit won't load
github.com/MrMEEE/bumblebee-Old-and-abbandoned/commit/a047be85247755cdbe0acce6f1dafc8beb84f2ac

reading too much smut

Most of it is jokes.
I think the war on the master/slave was that it was too specific for sexual relationships, where the mount, touch, finger, unzip, #! stuff is more general and innocent.

Whining about master/slave in programming is no different than whining about its use in describing the relationships present in various cultures. Neither of those terms have ever been intended to be inflammatory or derogatory. It would be different if someone was using functions called "rape" and "inseminate," but no one does that because it's fucking stupid.

>/* this rapes the server */
>/* this function inseminates a socket and spawns a child process */
hrhr

meh
Eric Raymond
pic related

who are some other /our guys/ in tech?

> DEЯP

github.com/nixxquality/WebMConverter/commit/c1ac0baac06fa7175677a4a1bf65860a84708d67

Probably started this thread desu

Does anyone have a print on the bumblebee rm /usr commit? Would post the link but GitHub is absolute trash.

github.com/joyent/libuv/pull/1015

halls-of-fame.github.io/github/

>something that requires math such as kernel development
>kernel dev
>math
Go back the web devving, retard.

ok IM MAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/05/90-of-windows-devs-now-using-git-creating-1760-windows-builds-per-day/

ur a cool kid

>slippery slope fallacy
I like how at the end of the day this is the only "argument" you can ever have because what they're doing is just weird, not actually hurting anyone but themselves.

The master slave commit request was made buy a guy named pcbro with a pc principal avatar from Southpark. He was fucking around. Now the file doesn't even use either of these terminologies, it uses prinary/secondary iirc.

This fuckin guy.

You sure he wasn't using that ironically?

This

Is this the reason why Adam Beynon stopped contributing to Opal?

my sides

>trannies should be free to destroy society because I'm scared they might dox me

>fix stuff
>blah
>again
>(emojis)
>[ci skip] never mind
>that one contributor commit that is actually properly titled and has a description

These people are so mentally unstable.

How does it affect them in any way that for example all kinds of code all over the world uses terminology like master/slave.

How the FUCK is that a problem? I literally cannot even

If someone came to one of my repos with bullshit like that I'd probably just close and lock the issue without comment right away.

>Furthermore, I'd like to +1 the idea of sanctioning individuals who feel the need to contribute disruptive/harmful comments to this thread.
>ANYBODY WHO DISAGREES SHOULD BE BANNED FROM DISCUSSION
SJW are cancer

>this is Scott Alexander's life now
>tfw

>I never understood why anyone here cares about anyone else's degeneracy
Because they demand I actively engage in it.
Your self image is your own problem, not mine.

github.com/nodejs/inclusivity/issues/9

> juliepagano commented on Nov 13, 2015
>One of the goals of the inclusivity WG is to get people from the impacted demographics involved, precisely so that this isn't the strawman of the privileged making decisions for the marginalized.

This woman is cancer.

juliepagano.com/blog/2014/02/26/bad-ally-quiz/

>The topic of bad “allies” has come up a lot lately. Some people want to know how to identify bad allies.
>Do you fail to evaluate and understand your privilege?
>Do you only ally yourself with members of the group who fit your idea of a “model minority” (look, act, and/or behave a certain way) or who agree with you?
>Do you spend more time speaking for an oppressed group than listening to them or promoting their words?

What the fuck is this shit?

>0-1: Either you’re an amazingly awesome ally or you lied on the quiz. The latter seems more likely – shame on you.
>5000+: You’re not an ally. You’re a shitty human being. What the fuck is wrong with you?

see >No matter, in the end they lost in the most hilarious way, they made Opal more popular, making it known to people who didn't even know it existed, and disabled themselves by getting a gimped Code of Conduct included and making the only person who agreed with them, Adam Beynon, leave the project.

This is why you should never concede anything to those fuckers or try to please them. They go the hardest after their stupid "allies".

>If you want him removed, start working on Opal and contributing as much as him to everything he did for Opal so we have a replacement that's more in orientation with your morals and views.

>Protip: you won't because you can't.

Wow.

This github thing is a great read. It really picked up my day.

Thanks user.

>Reddit spacing
I don't think Sup Forums is for you.

Reddit spacing
I don't think Sup Forums is for you.

what is that? i don't go to reddit often, so what is reddit spacing?

Return key abuse.

Wow, what a bunch of absolutely weak people

am i enough cuckchan for you?

is @meh /ourguy/?

He is indeed.

Frame Arm Girls is a good repository.

Ruby Code Library Index Transporter is also really helpful for doing networking work on different layers of the OSI model while using Ruby.

He is, and handled the situation gracefully, he is right that most people showing defending the right position ended up helping the SJWs

I don't fear trannies doxing me. I fear others doxing me.

There's plenty of banting trannies and traps. I see no need to treat them like SJWs.