I'm done with Google's shit...

I'm done with Google's shit. I've been putting up with it for several years now but I want to go full-on Sup Forums and escape its clutches. What browser do you use? What email service? I don't want to have anything connected anymore (my tinfoil hat is securely fastened at all times)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5XfDX4wL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for blogging. No one cares.

>Browser
firefucks
>email service
your own
>"""""cloud""""" storage
rsync or nextcloud if you're retarded

cock.li for email
chromium browser although i might change that soon.

I do.

Thanks for contributing to the discussion and the overall quality of the board.

make sure to use PGP so Vincent can't read your email

>What browser do you use?
firefox, go to privacytools.io for tips
>What email service?
protonmail

it's too late. they already know everything about you. you can't escape the tracking any longer.

This.

Unless you install Gentoo

It is already happening.
Soon, every single thread in the catalog will be a one-line writing prompt one-post, demanding that everyone else write OP's thread for him, asking inane and easily researched questions, or engaging in data mining so obvious that it is illustrated by an autographed picture of Hiroshima Nagasaki promising in fake jingrish that it is not data mining.
You will try to start a legitimate thread and there will be no room, it will be instantly slid by ten identical spamposts demanding to know if "Linuz" is a type of "Windows" or if it's "the Apple type of Windows."
What Do You Guys Think?
What Do You Guys Think?
What Do You Guys Think?

Firefox Nightly with Proton Mail

AND noscript

You anons make me proud.

Firefox Nightly huh? I like the idea but I prefer something unchanging. I've tried my best to get my setup back to how it was on Win7 around 09-10.

Vivaldi and posteo

Firefox esr?

I thought he said it doesn't matter, he can read them all anyway

Blame the influx of redditors from Gamergate and Fappening in late 2014. Sup Forums has not been the same since they've been here: threads sinking in the weight of five word posts, greasy fingers squeezing the dim screens of their smartphones. This site used to be, hyperbolic and ridiculous yes of course, but conductive to actual discussion. Posters actually took the time to talk and argue with each other. I rage when I see nothing but unfunny forced memes infesting the catalog.

(okay, Vivaldi looks cool)

Oh yeah whats the best search engine to use? Is that Duck one actually good for not spying on you?

pastebin.com/5XfDX4wL

Shit dude I'm sorry for being such a newfag. I'll get on this right away.

I don't want to send job applications from something called cock