I got a call from the cops...

I got a call from the cops.. They want me to come to the police station to talk about the "Incitement of hatred and call for violence" i've done in a tweet

This country is done for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

van'd

What did you post?

Just sat it was just a prank bro. Satire.

Quickly convert to Judaism.

*say

Well wasn't some right-winger going to bomb the Euro championships? You should be profiled and bullied by police, just as the Islamists.

deserved it
dont shitpost outside of Sup Forums

post twitter

Go talk to them and insist you were kidding, they won't do shit.

Lmao. Instant shield.

Call it social experiment

i'm not sure which tweet they were talking about but i've bee protesting the islamization of this country for a while now.

Well meme'd

call them back and tell them to FUCK FUCK FUCK THE POLICE

What did you actually tweet?
It's nice to know there's somebody watching over us though, isn't it :^)

AKA "we can't arrest this guy, let's hope he turns up like a polite idiot and says something incriminating". Don't go. There is literally no way your life could be improved by talking.

Insulting police will get you convicted in the Netherlands lol.

Je Suis French Poster

no, this shit happens. I've heard about it before here in the UK and in the Netherlands, too. I'm not talking about people being arrested for calling somebody a nigger etc, which imo is kind of fair game. I'm talking about spouting alt-right wing stuff = invited in for a talk, or they turn up to say "we don't like what you're saying on the internet user, watch your back."

Ignore them and hope they don't show up with a warrant.

Post proof

If they wanted you in jail, they wouldn't have called and asked for you to come in. Listen to this while taking public transport to bolis station.
youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA

They do that here yeah. They cant catch you if its satire, about religion or political. So they just warn people.

I would talk the police but say you have nothing to say. At least until your lawyer has seen the file against you. Sometimes a file has some flaws and they just need some additional evidence from your statements.

TALK SHIT GET VAN'D

Wew.

Has anyone ever been investigated by the police? I have. There was a flasher that plagued the college I attended, and apparently I fit the description of him. They never caught him from what I gather

They seriously don't have anything better to do?

Hunting actual terrorists is dangerous and they live in bad neighbourhoods so you know, 2spooky.

Thank god the people in my country are too busy hating themselves and sucking """""refugee""""" cock, otherwise I probably would be in jail already.

just delete the tweets they could be referring to and deny it if they call again

lel Europe is beyond cucked
>post tweet
>get arrested

That's a retarded idea since you are basically proving that you are guilty by trying to destroy evidence.

J'accuse, mon ami

Why are white kids so edgy

They get all fucked up on soccer and can't control themselves.

He could say his friend was using his account n made the tweets and wasn't aware of them until u called so he promptly deleted them.

>making a malicious communication

t̢̨̧̧̜̠͕̖̬̼̯̭̟̖̣͙ͩ͂̉͋͆̉͗ͤ͆̂̃ͨf͈̳̦̳͓̈̓̉̋ͬ̋ͩ͒̄ͭ̕w͑ͦͨ̿̂̅̊ͪ͑̈̈́͏̺͚̝̩̩̩̻ ̄ͧͨͥͫ̎̓͏̶͚̼͚̲̮͚̖̣͙̮͓͜͠n̝̫͙̹̯̜̞̳͕̮̬̟̪ͭͫ̃ͨ͜͠͝͠o̡͌̐ͩ̑ͧͬ̎̐ͪ̋ͯ̚͠͝͏͈͚̲̗̺̱̣̼͎̲̜̻̼͕̙͡ͅ ̵̴̡͎̯̜̥̒̍̏͊̅̾̽̇̍̇̑ͪͮ̔͡g̛̤̦͕̭̟͇̬͂̑͂̌̐̋ͥ̍͒ͨ͂ͧ͌͗ͣ̚͜f̆͛͗̈̑̿ͧͧ҉̀҉̢͚̮̭̻̩̝̯̭̼ͅ

>be american
>be part of kkk
>extremely racist
>literally everyone hates them
>police protect them because we aren't some cucked "free" country and people have the right to say what they want

Qué lindo cómo se la comió doblada la kk de mierda esa...

Oopsie, guess you can't be an asshole on the internet after all.

Finalement le France va en un bonne direction.

just say you're a jew

>guess you can't be an asshole on the internet after all

This!

>being edgy is against the law in the UK

Breizh atao Boris