Are you enjoying your austerity,Finland?

Are you enjoying your austerity,Finland?
reuters.com/article/us-finland-austerity-idUSKCN0WU0E5

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-finland-austerity-idUSKCN0WU0E5
youtube.com/watch?v=MsyM-lqQKyA
yle.fi/uutiset/hs_experts_optimistic_about_economy/8932251
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

need to feed those immigrants
also
>Mar 28, 2016
i'd cut even more

>Finnish society can be plunged into chaos by physical contact

Sounds about right

This guy is a taxpayer, I swear he is.

>reuters.com/article/us-finland-austerity-idUSKCN0WU0E5

Wew, and I thought we were expensive to hire

Down with the capitalists Finland, don't let them destroy your social-democratic model. Austerity has been tried since 2008 and it almost never work. Time for another policy ; reduce working time. Hire more workers, rise wage for the poor so that they spend more. Punish fiscal evasion that costs us much, much more than the refugees ever will.

Most people don't mind the austerity. Previous governemnt overspend and got denbts. Now we have to pay for it.
Funny thing is that now that we have kinda right-wing government our economy started growing again, more than EU average. Even tho we got 32 000 immigrants.
If it weren't for immigrants, and Russia sanctions we would be at that 3-4% steady growth by now

boring article

>If it weren't for immigrants

Tell me what's the mechanism immigrants decrease grow?

They rape your women and impose Shakira law

They don't necessarily hurt GDP growth (which is the biggest lie and the best meme of the 21st century) because they're consumers, but they sure fuck up the social services. And if they fuck up the social services, we end up with deepening income gap between the rich and poor and that gap always leads to social restlessness and worsening QoL.

How exactly did immigrants or rather refugees decrease growth if most of them have already been deported and they haven't taken anyone's jobs?

Russia sanctions is the only reason. Sanctions destroyed us.

illiterate 3rd worlders with no skills are good for the economy?
the effects of it doesn't show atm but will make even pressure in our social welfare and taxation
we could've easily lowered a lot of taxes and increase purchasing power

>illiterate 3rd worlders with no skills are good for the economy?

well yeah they have to consume products too, it's just that you end up paying for their consumerism through taxes which are funneled into ebin allowances for the refugees

>pressure in our social welfare
>fuck up the social services

They're less than 1% of the welfare recipients

We have the same rhetoric in France with Free Emergency Aid for foreigners

That shit cost a few millions a year, while we lose billions upon billions to fiscal paradises, sometimes even inside the EU

Looking at you Jersey/Ireland/Luxembourg/Sw*tzerland

Ah yes. Why just no triple the unemployment benefits so the have more money to consume
Who is paying for it again? It's out of middle class pocket
Why do you have funnel all that money through some bureucracy when you could just lower taxes and increase the purchasing power of the working people?

Lmao

Euros are buying into our memes.

Wew

You realize that spending more on unproductive shit doesn't help the economy, right?

Don't ask me. They think that when you bring in people here, at least some of them will pay for themselves, even if that means that they'll shit up neighbourhoods, be violent, steal and never learn the language. That's why you won't see tax breaks, that's why you won't see lessening bureaucracy. Immigrants are a business and a pretty lucrative at that.

Nah, they just reallocate dosh. For example, 300mil was taken from educational budget and given to immigrant services last year.

Being unemployed is actually really hard to afford

You can't buy tickets or good clothes to go to jobs interviews, among many other things

Having a generous allowance is necessary if you want people to be able to look for a job

No, it's there to ensure that the unemployed faggot doesn't start doing criminal shit. Unemployment allowance ensures social cohesion. What I'd preferably would see being cut is FUCKING GIANT ASS PENSIONS

Not in here. There's a lot to be cut there
I used to be unemployed almost a year. You don't see a huge increase in your living standards if you take a shitty job
If you're living in Helsinki, and that's where all the jobs are now a days

>What I'd preferably would see being cut is FUCKING GIANT ASS PENSIONS
This and kepulandia. it costs 10 billions per year to keep services running in those backwater villages

>They think that when you bring in people here, at least some of them will pay for themselves, even if that means that they'll shit up neighbourhoods, be violent, steal and never learn the language.

It's 2016. This claim has already been shown to be 100% bullshit.

Pic related

While I admit there are obviously abuses, a guy with 0 income is quite incapable to look for a new job, and it's something that should be taken seriously, same with college, having 0 income during college makes it inaccessible for poorer people
I guess cultural differences are speaking though

>It's 2016
Wrong meme to use

Should also say that crime is almost always correlated much more with poverty than race. You don't see rich black people doing shit in the USA, it's the poor ones that riot.

the public sector should be cut in half

youtube.com/watch?v=MsyM-lqQKyA

Do you mean shown to be bullshit as in Somalis nor gyppos don't commit crime or shown to be bullshit as in politicians don't believe in the memes about noble savages either?

The unemployment benefits here are insane you can live really comfortable life without working.
I know some people close 30 who have never had a real job, because why should they? They're just fine with the benefits
These people are even more scum than the immigrants

>Ruotsi

Onks tää semmone samanlaine meemu ku se parin vuoden takainen joukkoraiskaus Ruotsin laivalla jossa joukko suomensomaleita oli tunkeutunu ruotsalaistytön hyttiin ja Ruotsissa uutisoitiin "SUOMALAISET MIEHET RAISKASIVAT AVUTTOMAN TYTÖN" :D

>Small government, logic and reason

>Estonians more likely to be criminal than Somalis
>Estonians do 10 times more crime than Somalis

DELET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

That's going to be really entertaining. Especially in the coming years.

The same fincucks that blamed greece for everything will now come to realize that austerity will only fuck their pink buttholes and ruin the country.

Have fun implementing your rhetioric ;^)

Estonians do dark jobs and steal motorbikes, Somalis beat up people and rape them. These "HURR LOOK AT THIS STAT ABOUT HOW MY BELOVED REFUGEE PEOPLE OF COLOURS NEVER DO CRIME YOU DIRTY HOWAITO PIGGU!!!" images never take into account the severity of the crime committed. If my motorbike was stolen I'd be pissed sure, but at least I wouldn't suffer life-long injuries etc.

>estonians

should've paid denbts so this would've not happened :DDDDD

You didn't realize didn't you?
Our economy started growing more than the EU average this year. If it weren't for Russian sanctions were would have even more growth
Ireland has the fast growth in the EU and they had an harsh austerity policy ours aren't really even austerity

Just because you sandniggers don't know about economy doesn't mean the rest cant

*Yellow buttholes

The said images and video "LOOK AT THIS POOR WOMAN GETTING RAPED! GAS THE BLACKS!" never take into account the frequency and date.

I've seen videos about "the Fall of Europe" using images from up to 10 years ago to fuel the "all refugees are rapists" rhetoric.

brown buttholes if there's poo :DDDD

Actual bullshit statistics that you're sucking out of your ass.

Statistics show that more Finnish women are raped by Estonians than by Somalis (27 vs 30). Iraqis do a lot more rape than both those those groups combined and one Moroccan guy got convicted of raping his gf over 150 times in 1 year.

are you a somali :--D you seem to be awfully invested in proving people bad mouthing somalis wrong

I never understood the interest of racial criminals statistics.

>somali
>doesn't rape

lol enjoy your bubble economy mongol

No, I'm just sick of the bullshit. I think they get picked on far too much.

yle.fi/uutiset/hs_experts_optimistic_about_economy/8932251
At least our economy is growing unlike yours

>russia
>only 11
fucking based ruskies

Lol lad austerity isn't even intended to work.

>our economy

your personal economy?

>Are you enjoying your austerity,Finland?

yep.

We need even bigger cuts. The ones made were only some cosmetics.

>32k

that's barely half the size of my small ass town

what the hell are you complaining about, that's a negligible amount

>trying to write the words of wisdom to these jackasses.

>give someone a generous allowance to look for job

>they decide to live a life of leisure off of literally free money instead

what do

Yxityisen ommaisuuvven loukkaukset poistettava

Proportionally it'd be the same if 1 500 000 illiterate muslims suddenly appeared in the US.

kutsukaa itkijänaiset!

But considering the numbers in there are about 40k Estonians compared to 5k Somalians, meaning the rape conviction per capita is a lot higher for Somalians. 5,4 per 1k Somalians and 0,75 per 1k Estonians.
From that angle I'd rather have Estonians in my neighbourhood compared to Somalians.

Who else here hyped that Finland will run out of money to keep neets and immigrants alive with social benefits ?

which is worse, russian or somalis?

>russian or somalis?

russians are ok, I think only estonian russians moved to finland are stealing. Here's a lot of russian prostitutes in helsinki.

somalis are ok too. I haven't encountered any problems with them.

If air was privatized there wouldn't be pollution.

Considering we didn't do major welfare reforms in the 90's shitbang when we were inch away from falling to IMF emergency funding, I doubt that happens.

Ivan pls you're not that bad.

russians are like white trash finns
ok but wouldn't want to hang out with

Based Russians
Somali scum of the Earth