ITT: Things Sup Forums seems to hate but secretly wants

ITT: Things Sup Forums seems to hate but secretly wants.

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apple marketers to leave.
Except we don't seem to hate it and openly want it instead of secretly.
Seriously get the fuck out of here.

No, we don't want to throw away the F keys.

No, I literally would not use a macbook 2017 or the current iphone even if you gave it to me for free.

Not OP, but why?

Nope. I'm a straight white male who isn't a fucking technologically illiterate dipshit.

I use superior tech which actually makes sense instead of shitty fashion statements designed for niggers, faggots, old people and children.

Now kindly fuck off, faggot.

I like to throw my laptop in my bag and a macbook made of metal and pane glass would quickly be dented, deformed and would shatter at some point.

Also, the complete lack of function keys or even a fucking escape key is irreconcilable for me, I use vim daily.

I wouldn't use an iphone because I can't block ads, and the whole reason I use an android phone is so I can use adaway, which requires a rooted device.

>normal laptop

Huh, that's a funny way of saying it's an ass backwards piece of gay hipster shit.

I know it is "cool" to say that Apple stuff is garbage, but it is not. I have used a lot of Apple products, and they are average and normal, not crap. Apple quality is more or less the same as everyone else's, not "total trash" as Sup Forums likes to pretend.

Can the Apple Defense Force please chime in and back me up when I say that Apple products are definitely 6/10, and not 2/10?

Reputation Loss - Sup Forums - 10 points
Reputation Gain - Sup Forums - 10 points

you sound sexually frustrated. a mac could solve that for you

I want the iPhone but I really wish it came in a pretty baby blue color, so I'm stuck with my blue GS7E for now. :-/

But you can download ad blockers for iOS on the AppStore. I'm using one right now; they're free and work only through Safari. The feature came out with iOS 9, which is almost 2 years old now.

fpbp

What made you get that over say an xps? Also doesn't mac os suck?

I used to have a macbook pro from 2012 but replaced it with an xps 15. Never looked back.

It is avaerage quality and I do like them
just not for thousands of dollars when I can build $500 pc better than them

I really don't want their hardware. Their OS is okay.

3D

>And work only through Safari
Adblockers installed on rooted phones can block all ads, including in apps

Love

I don't wish to have Apple products, but I wish I was the kind of person that does.

>there are people who think like this

I helped a friend migrate his imac to a new macbook pro

It unironically has the shittiest keyboard I have ever used

iOS is 10/10. The iPhone itself is a 6/10. I don't give a shit about file managers, root access, or other retarded 'features' on android, it's a phone not my main computer.

I have one from work with a complimentary backpack, I shove a bulging plastic lunchbox in there as well, I've have not had this issue.

I had adaway on my old phone but it's really not needed if you just stop downloading shitty adware apps.

iOS is pure trash and the iphones hardware is nothing special so I don't want that at all. MacOS is better than windows and still has stuff like photoshop but the hardware is garbage so if I wanted that I would just install it on something else.

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving files around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

I bet you hate gays too

>It unironically has the shittiest keyboard I have ever used

I agree actually but keyboards seem to have a wide spread in what person to person thinks is "good". I've used $15 wired keyboards that feel fucking fantastic and I'd take over a $200 mechanical.

that being said I do feel you can have too little key travel. that is one aspect that would be important to anyone I'd think. you want some confirmation you've pressed a key

It's a bit scary to see someone post something I generally agree with however you just come off as being so retarded it almost makes me want to like the thing I dislike out of spite.

HP Spectre. I don't think I'd ever get one not only because it's an HP but also because it's small. But damn it's a good design.

>shark fin vents in 2017

Get the fuck out of here with your good design.

use pihole or a vpn to block ads. also apps using SFSafariViewController can still use the system ad blockers in apps in ios

REEEALLLYY makes those FUCKING NEURONS FIRE UP IN MY ATAMA NO NAKA
I have been using iPhones passed on to me from my cousin for six fucking years. I'm poor as dirt. My Xiaomi Note 4 Global arrived in the mail last week and since then I have been fucking euphoric. A file browser? The ability to drag and drop files from my computer onto the phone? Download applications without using a store where everything has to be pre-approved by bullshit standards before being allowed on? This phone that cost me $140 has many times more power than my previous iPhone which had costed my cousin $400 when he bought it. This phone is an actual computer. iPhones are fucking overpriced toddler's toys and I'm so glad I escaped Apple's bullshit. Fuck off nigger. There is literally nothing an iPhone can do that an Android can't.

Absolutely agree iOS is not only best design but also safest os now

Not gonna lie, this. I want to switch but Archfags piss me off. Also, I'm not sure how secure it is, being bleeding-edge and all. I probably won't switch until next semester.

The woman at work has one of these and the rich bar feels gimmicky but at least it does work kinda, but that keyboard is fucking horrible to type on.

m8, if i avoided OS's because of their userbase, i'd be using something so obscure that basically nobody knows about it
not sure about security specifically, but you might be surprised at how stable it is. i've been using it since 2012 and the have only been a few times where an update didn't work without manual intervention, and every other problem i've had has either been an upstream one (a problem with the software itself that is out of arch's hand) or a personal one (i fucked up)
i've had less trouble overall with this than i did with ubuntu and debian

>if i avoided OS's because of their userbase, i'd be using something so obscure that basically nobody knows about it
the state of the software community in 2017
>i've had less trouble overall with this than i did with ubuntu and debian
easy to have less trouble than debian, but if it's smoother than ubuntu, consider me tempted.

>easy to have less trouble than debian, but if it's smoother than ubuntu, consider me tempted.
keep in mind this is just my own perspective, being someone reasonably experienced with linux
ubuntu is certainly going to be easier to get into if you're just starting out

The only viable linux distro's are fedora, debian, ubuntu or gentoo

Hardware is fine as long as you don't need to fix or replace anything. OS X is trash.

>just a normal laptop
>that can't do 1080

It's so fucking tacky though. Seems like a great laptop, but that design... jeez

oh man if only I could buy any laptop on earth starting from $200 with this OS and a billion bloat apps installed

Feels bad man

I'm not sure why I should want either of these things.
Can you explain it to me ?

A real female human

>things apple users seem to hate but secretly wants

eeewww girls?!

this.

after almost 9 years of android, i got an iphone SE for shits and grins and ended up falling in love with it because it literally just werks. i still use an ideapad with linux and an android tablet, but for my phone the iphone is amazing purely because of iOS

No one hates females here