Muslimfag

>muslimfag
>not feeling sorry for ISIS etc

What the fuck?

How does it feel like living in such denial?

FUKCIN BUMP ALREADY

el masked bumpo

Not a single fiber in my body feels sorry for what ISIS does and has done. It has nothing to do with me.

Why should i feel sorry ? Convince me to

then i'll take your argument and turn it against you

ISIS is muslim. you are also muslim. to say it has nothing to do with you is a falsehood.

ISIS lives on earth. You live on earth.

Apologize for ISIS.

Your people, doing what your holy book tells them to.

you share much more in common with ISIS than me.

Isis are humasn

you are humasn

APOLOGIZE !!!

>Westerner
>not feeling sorry for wars that have killed millions more than ISIS

What the fuck?

Just because someone that vaguely shares your belief system does something horrific doesn't mean that you need to feel personally responsible. I bet you're a white apologist, too. Have you checked your privilege today?

Apologize for Joseph Kony christscum

"Apologize for ISIS" is literally only used for bullshit point-scoring against muslims

I didn't feel guilty when my country's government started a bullshit war, I didn't vote for them and I knew they'd do something stupid. And that was my own country's democratically-elected government

>vaguely

ISIS are hardcore muslims mate. they follow true Islam.

You share much more in common with Hitler and Gary Ridgway than me.

Apologize for them.

>"true" Islam

Saying there's a true and clear interpretation of Islam is like saying that there's one true interpretation of the Bible. Sure, the followers of that path may believe that to be true, but objectively it's just not the case.

I have been bested in the arena of the argument. I admit defeat.

There is a freedom to choose your religion, and YOU choose Muslim.

This

ISIS is doing their evil deeds in the name of Islam, a religion you choose to also follow.

Step up your trolling

Japan has done evil things (and denies it) and kills whales and YOU choose to stay in Japan.

There is also freedom to choose your actions. Many Muslims choose to be peaceful.

a religion is much easier to leave than a country. your argument holds no water.

Why not demand every person leave every religion since all religions have had people who do bad things in the name of that religion?

You keep moving goalposts. First it was choice, now it's ease of choice. What's next?

Should all Catholics feel bad that thousands upon thousands of priests and other important members of the Church have molested children?

No, fatty.

As an American, I am sorry for Timothy McVeigh.

As a Christian, I am sorry for Waco and Jonestown.

Not him
Because Jesus is the true way

they should, actually.

>tfw you don't need to be sorry about anything
Our biggest crime was angry birds.

No, they really really shouldn't.

Should I feel bad because some Feyenoord fans destroyed a fountain in Rome and I am also a Feyenoord fan who watched the match from the comfort of my home?

No. With that stupid mentality you'll be a depressed sack of shit all of your life. I am my own man, regardless of my affiliations.

Mörkö, u fucker

you should

maybe you should think about not being a Feyenoord fan anymore since Feyenoord fans do shitty things.

>Capitalist
>Not feeling sorry for what capitalism has done
WTF

You should think about moving to Antarctica because the US has done (and is doing) terrible things and so is pretty much any other country on earth. Antarctica however has not been corrupted by politics and human interference, so why don't you move there?

it simply isn't feasible. i would move to a country like Switzerland if given the chance though.

If ISIS stuck to killing other mudslimes then they wouldn't need to apologize for anything tbqh family

Also people shouldn't have to apologize for things a country does in its own self interest or for what they do to uncivilized peoples.

>Switzerland

You mean the largest recipient of the gold which the Nazis looted (from Holocaust victims, invaded nations, etc.) and which the Swiss banks kept to themselves, mostly?

Oy vey it's anodda genocide.

Face it lad, any group you become a part of will have its rotten apples. Some more than others, sure, but as long as it's legal I will keep being a part of that group if I desire.

>killing whales
>evil thing

what?

>christianfag
>not feeling sorry for Westboro Baptist Church etc

What the fuck?

>Also people shouldn't have to apologize for things a country does in its own self interest or for what they do to uncivilized peoples.

Exactly how terrorists feel about themselves, I bet.