Enjoy our monies, poorfags :(

Enjoy our monies, poorfags :(

Other urls found in this thread:

ukandeu.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Who-pays-for-the-EU-and-how-much-does-it-cost-the-UK-Disentangling-fact-from-fiction-in-the-EU-Budget-Professor-Iain-Begg.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck the EU. Fuck Eastern European animals. Fuck Southern European animals, in particular Portugal, Spain and Greece. Fuck those subhuman Irish animals.

>all of my rage, the post

why are you giving them moneys you retards?

:^)

thanks EU

i'm glad poland and baltics are developed by EU

>lithuania 2500€
the minimum wage there is like 350€
reeeeeeeeeee
almost a full year salary

and want to leave

>reddit
>per capita
dropped

Freeloading Slovenian animal, I hope your country crashes and burns.

>Ireland

What the hell, why

щo?

They have always been poor subhumans throughout their history. It's just that they were/are one of the EU's pet projects, something useless for us to send our money to.

lol poland XDXDXD

Thanks eurobros, come here and visit my cunt in the future if you like, you are always welcome. I promise, I will not steal your car.

Oh yes ,thank you for those amazing huge endless streams of money.
Do you like how we are bankrupting the EU with 500 mil E?

uuu 2 minimum wage salaries in 4 years I'm rich now because of you fucking arabs, ty

>freeloader not satisfied with the bags of free money he has already received
>wants more

fucking gypsy parasite

Enjoy the 10 000 doctors and god knows how many of thousands of nurses and engineers and tradesmen who left since we joined the EU, and enjoy the markets you gained.

пoляки пpинaймнi

>toothpaster unhappy his shitty economy cant dominate the east-euro market like the germans do
How does it feel to pay and not get any of the benefits your nazi overlords enjoy?

why is poland so anti-eu when they get so much gibs me dat

I'm good at spotting immigrants.

>Hungaryand Estonia that low
how come? I always thought they're two of the best Eastern European countries

Hungary is a fucking shithole. Estonia was a fucking shithole until we sent all of our millions to that cunt.

Geez I wonder why they're so good, they're good at being niggers

and Ireland?

>Lithuania receives millions of euros per year from rich whitey
>Their most popular sport is basketball
>Their flag's colors are yellow, green and red
>Their country is shaped like Africa
>They commit a substantial amount of crimes in the countries they immigrate to for their size
>WE WUZ POLISH-LITHUANIAN COMMONWEALTH N SHEEEIT

The whole east is a shithole, I'm talking about how much less I thought those countries were compared to them Moroccan scum

Did the cheap Estonian alcohol poison your family?

wew lad I hope you're killed in the next bombings you have

Ok I was waiting for an anti-Greek reply to post this picture but I have to leave this thread.

Ireland was a shithole for a long time. They were touted as the success story of the EU for a while I remember, because we sent all of our money there and now they've even surpassed many Western countries. Success story my ass, simple relocation of money.
No, Hungary is shit even for Eastern (well Central) European standards.

A sincere Thank You for helping us out, hopefully we use the money wisely.

Estonia doesn't have a real economy. 20% of it's government budget is straight funds from the EU.
This doesn't even take in account the separate funds for infrastructure.
If EU would stop giving them money the whole country would collapse

Enjoy OUR money poorfag?

we also have big dicks

fuck off mountain Croatia

k, I was misinformed about it then

that's the case with every Eastern country though, Estonia just does it better

I hate myself so much for being eastern european.

I hope this self hate with materialize in cancer than wil kill me slowly and painfully.

I am jnot even animal, I am shit with human face.

I curse gopd so I can will go toi hell when I die will be forever tortured, because infinite humilation is the only thing shit deserves.

We easterners should treat westerners like they are gods and grant them absalute power over out lives. They should be allowed to hunt us like animals for fun or utilize us for development of new drugs.

Fuck you Farid, Ireland is great.

tell how is this not communism ? are people blind ?

>memelland

>Estonia just does it better
They have us buying their alcohol. It generates almost 500 million euros to estonia. And that's a lot for a country that small
Their economy is based on selling alcohol and asking gibs me dat from the EU

Post pics

Noéw this is because we are your inferiors and should be your slaves of it was up to me. No slaves, slaves are still humans, we should be tools

I should be nothing but a tool for white men, to utilize as they see fit and be discasrted when they decide.

And 10% of their population living here and sending money back home

The amount of money countries recieve is not just based on how undeveloped they are, the country leaders lobbying at the budget talks is a way bigger factor.
Hungary is still shit though, not denying that, but that list is not an order of countries based on how shitty they are.

I honestly don't get Eastern European eurosceptics.

I don't believe that at all. Hungary and Poland pay more into EU than it receives because they don't have leftists ruling over them

Hungary is certainly better off outside the EU because of the EU's bad immigration policy that Hungary on its own would do better. Also they have a strong leader with many people who care about their country unlike the rest of EU who are cucks to Brussels. Poland is moving that way as well, so I'm pretty sure the graph is more bullshit propaganda.

WE ARE SHITZ BECAUSE WE ARE SUBHUMANS

WE SHOULD ASLL SLIT OUR THROATS AND MAKE MORE PLACE FOR REAL WHITE MEN.

I mean why the fuck are you complaining ?They will probably use that money to buy german, swedish or dutch products.

So is Hungary and the Balts artificially propped up by the EU? Hungary in particular seems to be dependnt not only on EU money but German capital and exports to it

I'm proud of Lithuania and Latvia

Should have switched to euro.

Please ctrl + w and do something that is productive, maybe then you will feel better about yourself.

no it is not.

>tfw taking everything from EU before it collapses

could you write that in Belgian? oh wait, no such thing

what do you mean, the prices tripled when we got the euro and they want us to imprison refugees because even if they send them here they won't stay, all that for 500 million/year and if greece doesn't pay the denbts we loose 1.2 billion

Swexit, Dexit, Nexit, Gexit, Bexit, Auxit, Fixit, Frexit, Itaxit, Luxit when?

It depends, I assume most of the money are subsidies for farmers and infrastructure, both are good investments for the long term development.

uk please leave the eu so we can follow suit

this is how soviet union collapsed. The only difference, russians payed for all this shitholes and went bankrupt.

Eu 11 countries pay for everybody while other just leech.

>I don't believe that at all
Doesn't matter if you don't believe the facts are the facts
ukandeu.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Who-pays-for-the-EU-and-how-much-does-it-cost-the-UK-Disentangling-fact-from-fiction-in-the-EU-Budget-Professor-Iain-Begg.pdf

>we recieve least amount of money

How? Why is fucking Slovenia getting more € LOL 50k is literally nothing.

Are we finally first world?

I do.

>wait for foreign investment
>oh shit, we are now economical colony working for peanuts while dividends are paid in the west
>leave EU
>nationalize foreign owned stuff
>join euroasian union for protection from angry robbed westerners

Capital doesn't grow on trees. What you don't inherit, you have steal. You think Africa is still poor because them nigs are dumb and sheeit?

>implying it wasnt the arms race combined with the Afghan war that fucked up the USSR

Milk them for all they are worth, then when they get overrun with Muslims drop them and form your own bloc.

>join euroasian union for protection from angry robbed westerners
Look at what happened to Belarussian economy :DDD

Ours is better than some EU members.

What's up neoliberal shills? Come to take jobs from hardworking Europeans and give them to Muslims and nigs? Absolutely fantastic, glad to see you geniuses are solving the world's problems you progressive saints!

amen
or we can always change state procurement tenders or auctions, so its always western companies defining the terms and geting that public money their governments gave us.
we need to remain jobless animals that we are

Every piece of equipment in my uni has EU stickers and shit thanks europe, we wont fuck up, i promise :^)

you get 2% of your GDP and we get 1.2%, it's because it's per capita, you got 6.4 billion, we got 2.7 billion and Poland got 57.3 billion

Same here kek.

Where did I ever defended muslims? It's just they're sucking money just like niggers, but in a much bigger scale
I don't want to give my tax money to muslims or east european leeches

>It's just they're sucking money just like niggers, but in a much bigger scale
You let them in just to spite Russia. Now you have to deal with the consequence of that.

Went to Malta, the Burger King at the Airport had had its kitchen renovated by EU-funds.

A fucking BK restaurant.
EU monies.
WTF, I should have gotten my Whopper for free

yeah, countries with populations of 1.2 million will suck a 300million union dry

I hope Ukraine joins. Will be funny watching them try to pay for 40 million Ukrainians.

How the fuck do you have 1% unemployment rate?

I don't think it will be ever allowed, we can keep them as a pet tho

It's not about the amount, it's the principle
And Lithuania isn't the only country getting gibs

Government invents jobs, also social parasitism laws.

Evil propaganda from fascist dictator!!1! Everybody not in the West or EU is suffering and there are no jobs!!!11!

Employment is mandatory and government invents useless jobs.

stfu and pay those taxes

goyim slav

Per capita isn't even accurate. Not everyone is working
Children and elderey etc

Memelland has like 4 million max, all the fennoscandan countries have like zero people

Eu is to the benefit to all, for the chump change they help us to develop out countries into more stable entities. If we become non shitholes in the future the whole region benefits and we stay loyal to the western Europe.

We don't siphon the moneys to social benefits like greeks do, but improve infrastructure, education, etc.

most of these monies end up in western companies hands, through public procurement tenders or auctions. those who dont, are stolen by corrupt, nihilistic political class. eastern european citizen dont get shit.
>Serbia: a candidate country

Not a chance Serbia is getting in the EU, your relationships with Russia are too good.

They will probably end up souring their relationship with Russia and dropping claims to Kosovo to join.

>all the fennoscandan countries have like zero people
Sweden: 9.6 million inhabitants
Finland 5.43 million inhabitants
Norway 5.02 million inhabitants
Fennoscandinavia: 20.05 million inhabitants

Serbia: 7.16 million inhabitants

>gayreece in the EU
>Romania is in the EU
>fucking CYPRUS is in the EU
>Turkey is not in the EU
Fuck retards in Brussels need to get their shit together. Turkey would be top 5 EU nation paying into system within a year, so why are they being kept out?

Nobody wants Turks in anything really.

>You think Africa is still poor because them nigs are dumb and sheeit?

Yes?

wrong kacapie

we want the turks

just to make your day a little less fun

go back home, Yirdiz

>Turks start moving to Poland
>Turks start taking polish girls
>Turks start buying up Poland
>This is somehow supposed to annoy me

and youre next

little pink piggie