1. Cunt

1. Cunt
2. Does your Cunt give a fuck about what two consenting adults do to each other?
3. Your stance on it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-fF4SnaeRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, however there is an exception for Muslims. They don't even have to be adults.

I fully support our stance

Moving to Italy lads

People here are brainwashed as fuck. They can't(and actually don't want to) think for themselves. By I don't know what is worse: Europe leftistscum madness or Russian traditional values shit.

1. Funland
2. Will be legal by 2017 if i remember correctly
3 haven't ever really cared so doesn't bother me

Gays should be hanged

1. Flag
2. Yes
3. it should be illegal to be gay. They should be put down or castrated or something.

lmao brits and wogs, you faggots

1.Flag
2.No
3.Fags should get Cancer

Italy legalized homosexual civil unions recently because most of the population were in favor of it. They're still against homosexual marriage though, so it's not happening very soon.

Reported to the German government for hate speech.

B A S E D R U S S I A

>Gays should be banged*
Fixed

1. Azerbaijan.
2. Crane.
3. Crane.

last year

1. Belaruse
2. It doesn't, that's why it doesn't have any stupid gay-fawouring laws.
3. I think that gay people shouldn't be bullied in everyday life, but at the same time shouldn't have a right to promote their lifestyle, marry each other or have any other social privileges.

Based

Doesn't matter which is worse. What matters is how we deal with both plagues.

Why do you think that? Why does it affect you?
Just curious

1. Bolanda
2. not in the slightest
3. they can do what they want, but forcing other people to legally recognise their marriage and grant them privileges previously reserved to mixed sex couples is not cool

protip: if you make a map about what two consenting adults do to each other, you care about it

have you internalized crude propaganda or are you perpetuating it?

>but forcing other people to legally recognise their marriage and grant them privileges previously reserved to mixed sex couples is not cool
Why?

because it is forcing other people to do something

No, no it's not.
Letting faggots get married doesn't force you to do anything nor does it impact you in the slightest.

>Does your Cunt give a fuck about what two consenting adults do to each other?
No, it doesn't. Which is why there's no pointless regulation about fags aside from what the EU compelled us to adopt.
I see however that most of western Europe does care a lot about it.

Italians are the gayest straight people on earth.

>Why?
Because fag couples bring no advantages to society, unlike normal couples who bring kids, so there's no need to give them any privileges to encourage them.
And don't even start with adoption: there's literally more applications than kids already (aside from the big ones, but the fags don't want those just like the straight couples don't), so it's a totally pointless argument.

Yes yes mamma mia butta la pasta boobidi bup.

1. Germany
2. No
3. I don't care about what they do, but I wouldn't give them tax relieves, as they don't really solve the children issue. Benefits belong to people who have children, not to a document which states 2 person are living together, even though they did the same years before.

I-Is Turkey bad than russia?

I don't care as long as we don't get western gay culture. In fact maybe we should just preemptively legalize fag marriage just so it isn't given a chance to fully develop here.

Oh, and churches should not be forced to do it, obviously.

>Because fag couples bring no advantages to society
Nor does the old. And given that most Italians aren't having babies - 8 babies per 1000 people - I think you should worry about other things.
>Yes yes mamma mia butta la pasta boobidi bup.
She can throw whatever she wants. So long as it's not the gabagool.
Turkey has bad english then russia yes yes
> I-Is Turkey bad than russia?
Is Turkey worse than* Russia.

Spain
Nope
I really dont give a shit about what others do, its their life, no mine; so if someone is gay for me its ok, I dont see why I would hate them

Ireland should be much higher.

I've never met anyone who disliked the gays, including old folks.

>implying your priests have no gay orgies

Guy has some balls.
He has my respect.

This is not a picture of the percentage of the people approving of gay people but gay/human rights "situation" in the countries.

The more gay men there are the better, as far as I'm concerned

>Nor does the old.
Old couples already have had kids. Old people benefits were paid by 40 years of work they did. Old people benefited society (in theory) to the point where they can stop doing anything for 30 years and still be in the black, social credit wise.

>And given that most Italians aren't having babies - 8 babies per 1000 people - I think you should worry about other things.
So you're saying that since it's already a problem, we should give up on it and focus on unrelated shit? Are you retarded?
Besides, the reason young italians don't have kids is exactly because of how hard is to start families. All money should be focused on supporting young couples looking to have kids, instead of spreading it around to sterile arsefuckers and fucking niggers.

While I agree churches shouldn't be forced your image does not apply here.
She works for the government, she must obey government standards. If I work for Walmart and am a muslim and am told to stock pork - I'M FUCKING STOCKING PORK. Same thing here. She works as a government clerk she has to hand out government licenses.

do you want to fuck them?

In most countries it affects tax payers. A tradionally married couple get's tax relieves under the assumption that they can get children. Here same-sex people can't marry for this reason. They can only go into a "same-sex union".

no

>allow same-sex marriages in churches
>score drops

And of the old that never had children? And the young who were just infertile? What of them?
>So you're saying that since it's already a problem, we should give up on it and focus on unrelated shit?
No, what I am saying is that you have to work with the straight people. Give gays no rights - they're still not having children. Focus on the straight people - you've lost the gay already.
>Besides, the reason young italians don't have kids is exactly because of how hard is to start families. All money should be focused on supporting young couples looking to have kids,
The only thing stopping you from doing this is your corrupt government. Gays aren't stopping you from this.

i want to fuck them

D-Do they want to fuck you?

y-yes

>ottoman chaliphate which based on both sharia law and kanun allows fag activity

i smell BS on this map, if there is no local religion that allows homos

h-how often? is it fun? r u a qt?

1. Land of Fun
2. Not really, excluding when it comes to adoption or abusable special privileges, for now at least.
3. I don't care. Those gay pride fags should be hanged with all other loud idiots who make parades or demonstrations about stupid things. I don't think that letting gay couples adopt non-related children is a good idea as that will just create unstable children.

I don't care what people do, marriage is a religious institution though. It shouldn't be recognized by government at all. Civil unions for everybody

>marriage is a religious institution though
How?

Gtfo degenerate faggot marriage is for man and woman

>And of the old that never had children? And the young who were just infertile? What of them?
See the point is to encourage. You can't really force anyone to have kids, but you can use tax breaks, child welfare and employment help to support prospective families held back by their finances.

>No, what I am saying is that you have to work with the straight people. Give gays no rights - they're still not having children. Focus on the straight people - you've lost the gay already.
So you're taking multiple posts to say exactly what I've been saying just to waste my time? Pls read what you answer to.

>The only thing stopping you from doing this is your corrupt government. Gays aren't stopping you from this.
Our government is actually trying to do just this right now. What fags are doing is pushing to be added to the benefit-earning categories, making welfare more expensive. Excuse me if I wanna tell them to fuck off rather than give them free money.
Fags in Italy aren't discriminated at all. What they're fighting for are benefits they don't deserve, and as such wasting time and resources (especially political power) that could be better employed. So in fact yes, fags are stopping us from progressing.

>the gayest straight people
That doesn't sound so bad actually.

Giving privileges costs taxpayers money, I'd rather not have them given away with no good reason

S-So anyway. I agree with you. Sort of, at least.
Your first priority is to get your people fucking. But I disagree that this has to be at the expense of gays. There is no reason you can't help both.
Your welfare system is already very bloated but there's a common ground out there.

And if you're really worried, vote no on the referendum. Renzi will leave and your government will collapse. For the three hundredth time in the last five years.
It does when your men are spending more money on cosmetics than your women.

no fuks had
i actually was until i ate too many pies/drank too much beer, had no idea at the time (girls acted really autistic around me), still above average though

>Giving privileges
What privileges do gays, in the eyes of the law, have over straight people?

They don't. If they did, I'd agree. Equal protection under the law no one gets privileges.

>no fuks had
y-you're a virgin?
>i actually was until i ate too many pies/drank too much beer
How fat are you!? Post pics :^)

>There is no reason you can't help both.
Resources are limited you retarded nigger. Why can't people just understand this very simple fact?
>Your welfare system is already very bloated
You have no idea what you're talking about. Italy has one of the smallest and leanest welfare systems in the first world. For all the typical american talk of individualism, you're much bigger on giving money to pointless people than we are by far.

And I'm not worried. Renzi already gave the far left a lollipop with the civil unions law, so he won't do anything more on the subject anymore.

>Resources are limited you retarded nigger
Well you, stupid Moroccan, resources may be limited but how you spend those resource are what matters. In your case, on corrupt politicians.
>you're much bigger on giving money to pointless people than we are by far.
Believe me, I know.
> Renzi already gave the far left a lollipop with the civil unions law, so he won't do anything more on the subject anymore.
Wouldn't be too sure.

yes
no
just borderline thin enough to be deluded that you arent but are

now who the fuck are you senpai?

this exchange has been cringworthy enough for all those involved

>this exchange has been cringworthy enough for all those involved
Fair enough.

tax benefits, social security benefits, making and implementing new laws specially for them would cost too, civil marriages are paid from taxpayers' money as well

now have a free moroccan
youtube.com/watch?v=w-fF4SnaeRk

None of those are privileges if they're getting the exact same thing as everyone else.
Ew. No. I fucking hate Moroccans.

we're talking about married couples here

>how you spend those resource are what matters
Exactly. So why waste them on fags? To make them shut up? Only worth it when political conditions are downright gruesome.
Also corrupt politicians are inevitable. And we're already cutting down on that anyway, if the referendum passes.

>Wouldn't be too sure.
I would. If there's something you can truly be sure about Renzi, is that he doesn't give a billionth of a fuck about any ideologically driven subject. He just wants to stroke his dick with the presidential standard and keep doing that as long as he can, which means he's not gonna do anything for anyone for any other reason than appeasement. Whether it's the voters, the opposition, or his own party. Helping fags any further would not endear him with anyone other than the extreme left, which is irrelevant, so he's not gonna do it.

>e just wants to stroke his dick with the presidential standard and keep doing that as long as he can, which means he's not gonna do anything for anyone for any other reason than appeasemen
He does seem really narcissistic, tb h.
>Exactly. So why waste them on fags?
Don't waste them. Just make your fellow Italians happy. Give them what they deserve not necessarily what they want.

Its funny to me that italians make it seem like theyre super anti gay while at the same time you cannot get more gay effiminate than the italians themselves

All married couples get those things.

I don't care if I don't hear about it or see gay people kissing in public

But non married people don't. Jesus, that's the whole point of this discussion

>italians make it seem like theyre super anti gay
How? When? We don't give a fuck about them either way. They face no discrimination here.
The only reason we rank low on fag maps is that you cannot rank high unless you actively privilege them.

>Don't waste them. Just make your fellow Italians happy. Give them what they deserve not necessarily what they want.
So basically what I've been saying since the beginning. You really do post pointlessly, don't you?

Also disappearing images captchas are fucking cancer, Jesus fucking Christ.

>So basically what I've been saying since the beginning.
Negative. Give gays the right to marry, m8. Real marriage.
>Also disappearing images captchas are fucking cancer, Jesus fucking Christ.
Fuck, especially the ones with select house numbers. I fucking have to click like 40 images. Fuck you google.

no Vatican in there?

equal rights != privilege

yeah i hate it too, just refresh the captcha until it goes away

They have a population of 800.

do you really need to ask what the vatican church thinks about this

Real marriage comes with benefits. You've already agreed they don't need them.
Benefit-less marriage is just a signature on a piece of paper, and they already have that now, it's called civil union. It's totally absolutely cancerous, since it means the government is regulating a purely symbolic act, but right now they're not worth opposing.

>equal rights != privilege
They already have the right to marry people of the other gender with the benefits it implies, for socially advantageous reason. Now they want to marry people of their own gender, with the benefits it implies, without the advantage for society. If this is not privilege on top of right they already have, I don't know what it is.

>Benefit-less marriage is just a signature on a piece of paper, and they already have that now, it's called civil union. It's totally absolutely cancerous, since it means the government is regulating a purely symbolic act, but right now they're not worth opposing.

You don't know what you're talking about, italian civil unions are literally gay marriage with all the benefits that come with it except for adoption.

Really says a lot about your education.

>You've already agreed they don't need them.
Nope. I agreed they don't need the SAME benefits. They still get some.
>Benefit-less marriage is just a signature on a piece of paper,
Inheritance law is influenced by marriage.

>Real marriage
real marriage is a an union between people of opposite sex. No one forbids gays to form couples, I just don't get why the insistence on calling it "marriage"

Don't listen to him, italian civil unions already provide all the benefits that marriages give. This is the reason why civil unions aren't permitted for heterosexual couples, they are supposed to be only for gays.

USA is gay

Uh-oh! Wop fight! WOP FIGHT!

>This is the reason why civil unions aren't permitted for heterosexual couples, they are supposed to be only for gays.
So they get marriage. You're just not gonna call it marriage? That's fucking retarded.

but what about the social benefit of treating people who are equal equally, isn't legal equality the foundation of a secular democratic society

>So they get marriage. You're just not gonna call it marriage? That's fucking retarded.
Well, the name is an important thing for christian zealots here in Italy. I still remember my law teacher saying that she was against gay marriage because "marriage" was a sacrament, but if they wanted they could do a similar thing with a different name.

That's fucking retarded! Are all Italians this stupid?

That actually only strengthens my point. Fags are literally out of things to complain and they're already being outright privileged.

>They still get some.
Why? The only reason I can think of is to shut them up. Which benefits?
>Inheritance law is influenced by marriage.
Inheritance law is as cancerous as it gets. It needs to be totally reworked, together with all family law, starting with marriage, divorce and custody.

Gay marriage is not about giving rights to people who don't have them. It's about giving privileges to people that already have the same rights as anyone else. Nobody is gonna stop a fag from marrying a woman.

ok this guy's too retarded we can't win this lads, shows over

>Why? The only reason I can think of is to shut them up. Which benefits?
Citizenship? Inheritance? Custody?

>Croatia.
>Croatia

can confirm; am gay

It's even more retarded if you think of the fact that marriage wasn't even invented by christians.

BTW, I wouldn't say that a lot of italians are like that, nor that the majority is against gay marriage, but catholicism and its formalities still play a big role in Italy and its politics. Whatever the Pope says and does, you can be sure it's gonna be on the news.

>Civil Unions were legalised the previous month
>MOOOOOOOOOOOM WHY DO THE GAYS COMPLAAAAAAAAAIN
Wew you really are retarded.

Why is Croatia the best Balkan state?
>BTW, I wouldn't say that a lot of italians are like that, nor that the majority is against gay marriage,
So overall how it? Are you gay? How's it for you?
>Whatever the Pope says and does, you can be sure it's gonna be on the news.
When are you getting rid of this pope? His stance on immigration is gonna destroy you.

>Greece rose 19%
Wut!? did i miss anything other than allowing civil unions for homos ?

>Wew you really are retarded.
Fags everywhere complained that the law was not nearly enough, and well you know it. Everyone called the law "butchered" in spite of it being basically marriage, as you yourself admitted.

>Citizenship?
Needs to be removed from straight marriage
>Inheritance?
That's what wills are for.
>Custody?
Of what? The kids they can't beget?

>let's call our adversary retarded, therefore we win the argument