Laundry technology

Post laundry technology ITT

Twin-wash system.

Wash delicate items in a smaller washer below the larger washer.

Laundry tech to remove dumb kids from the gene pool

I've heard it's a jap thing to buy a tiny washing machine and wash whatever you wore at the end of each day. Then you can get by with only two sets of clothing.
Sounds pretty convenient desu, I think I'll do this once I'm out of student housing.

That sounds crazy wasteful in terms of energy and water use. Even a tiny wasting machine doing a small load uses fuck tone of energy and water.

Bogpill me on fabric softeners Sup Forums.

Advertisements everywhere say that they are must especially if you want nice smelling, soft clothes but there are a lot of people saying that they are bad and useless.

>not being laundry pod master race
Shiggydiggy

OK let's settle this once and for all.
Is it called detergent or laundry sauce?

nigger it's like 13 cents

I like them since when I wash my dakimakura with it, it'll smell flowery like a girl afterwards.

Just don't use it with towels and such, fabric softeners absolutely kill their absorption.

I'll have to start doing this as well.
fuck this weather, gotta change clothes every day

Tide and all detergents are toxic. All you need is baking soda. Try it for yourself. Your clothes will come out fresher, cleaner, and softer.

Baking soda is all you need. No joke.

Don't do it it makes mustard gas

> Tide and all detergents are toxic.
Try not to eat it.

You can save half off your laundry bills following this one simple trick!

>Turn clothes inside out and wear them a second time

My wife is against them because chemicals. I have used any in 5 years, don't miss it. They are great for getting rid of static, though, so sometimes in the winter I remember that fabric softener even exists.

It's actually called laundry marinade.

My mom does my laundry unless I have a special mess.

No, it does not.
You do realize inhaling and the absorption of chemicals through the skin is an issue. In fact, if you do not have a shower filter and you're taking a 10 minute hot shower, you're ingesting non-filtered water.

Underage Americans could care less though. It's just another reason for everyone in the world to look upon you with disgust.

Also, it's very harmful to the environment when the water leaves your laundry room.

>yo dawg, ...

What does the left side of the bottle do?

What the fuck kind of third world shithole do you live in? My city has water purification plants on both input and output, tap water is usually safe to drink unless there's some bad pipe somewhere on the way, which get fixed fast enough.

It has a slow pour spout, you push in a botton to open it. I use these big ones to fill the smaller containers. Push open the small spout for an air path, then pour from the right side.

Detroit and many other communities in the USA have unsafe levels of lead and other contaminants. You'd think we could provide clean water for all of our citizens, but it's a local issue and well politics.

Pretty fucked up though when you consider the money being spent on the defense budget while people can't get clean water. DoD can't account for $1b in weapons and Detroit can't afford to replace water pipes.

You are very uninformed. I live in Westchester, New York, the ninth richest county in the United States. Where do you live, loser? You don't realize the what deposits build up on your pipes, such as iron, etc. The plant adds harsh chemicals to clean the water and uses industrial sodium fluoride (a by-product of fertilizer), not the natural deposit found in streams. The United States purchases vast quantities of this by-product from China. The Chinese will not add it to its water supply because they've conducted studies which highlight the detrimental effect industrial sodium fluoride has on people.

So much more to water than some underage imbecile on Sup Forums speaking like he knows shit. Go fuck yourself by killing yourself.

Not that guy, but in Budapest the tap water basically tastes like chlorine.

Saved

>The Chinese will not add it to its water supply because they've conducted studies which highlight the detrimental effect industrial sodium fluoride has on people.

Hi there, Gen. Ripper.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Please provide sources proving fluoride in the quantities present in drinking water is harmful to human.

Avoid detergents with zeolites. It is abrasive and damages the fibres.

I never heard about this when I lived in Japan.

I did however hear they re-used bath water. This, however, is not filthy - before taking the bath you are supposed to clean yourself so the bath is for comfort, not cleanliness. So after the family has steeped itself in the hot water, it is reused as washing water.

Anyway since I am from the /sci/ line of work with a background in experimental Physics I thought it was time to check the efficiency of the washing machine. Easy really, just redirect the waste water into a bucket and look.

First round was disgusting! Really makes you think though. What was more disturbing was that the last water was not clean either, quite a bit of foam too. Also the dirtiest water was expelled in the spin cycles. Since I have a minor allergy I did a few tests. And I found that an extra washing cycle (cold wool programme for 10 minutes interrupted and followed by a hard spin) made the clothes significantly cleaner. I think my clothes last longer now before wearing out too.

Top loader or front loader ?

Detroit.

You guys fucked your own shit up. Blame gubment. Blame dod budget instead of state budget. Soapbox Sup Forums issues in Sup Forums, because user died in Sup Forums.

Make your own soap assholes.

This nigger gets it. And has great looking whites :^)

>not washing them in your mouth