Why isn't everyone using the best browser?

Why isn't everyone using the best browser?

shillywilly

cuck cuck cuck

Using it on Android.
Doesn't play Webm or videos.
Has ad blocker but no ad collapsing.
Could be better but it's good.

What better options are there?
>botnet
>memory leaks out the ass

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Before considering to post your faggotry, why don't you first try to make a list of arguments why your statement should be true. I am open to new experiences, but please, point me out in which ways this should be superiour to other browsers.
If you can't answer properly, I consider this a shill thread.

it does play webms, it just doesn't embed them. open in new tab.

Using it famalam

Well then it's not the best then is it?

Firefox nuff said

Honestly it's not even that the browser is that great, it's just that all the surrounding options seem shit and nobody really mentioned this one. Between Cromium, Waterfox, and Brave this one has given me the least trouble.

The only downsides I've heard about Edge and Brave recently are lack of webm support (so far).

That's very inconvenient.

yes, but it's still in beta so I'm sure that's just a missing feature.

I do on my phone

>has given me the least trouble
which kinds of trouble are we talking of?

I just downloaded it and did a benchmark, its pretty fuckin trash, and I use Maxthon as my main browser which had triple the score of this fecalbrowser

Climbing in CPU usage, chugging when loading videos. I feel like I've been bouncing back and forth between Waterfox and Chromium but it seems like each one has something that irks me. I was learning to Chromium so that's why I started with Brave but maybe I was just excited because so far it felt like it solved everything.

>Maxthon
Since when should you trust ANYTHING from China? I sure do wish my software with keyloggers built in

doesn't support htlm5

Maybe cause your pc is trash

Why do you keep making this thread?

Why is every software with an animal themed logo or animal mascot instantly shit?

The Brave PR reps needs to make the monthly qouta somehow.

I'm using it on my phone as my default browser, pretty good.

On the desktop it's still too shitty, font rendering on a lot of sites is fucked up, no extensions, etc.

>Looking for new browser to use because I've been using Chrome and Palemoon years

>Try Midori
>Can't customize anything and no extensions

>Try Vivaldi
>Buggy and the UI could give a man a seizure

>Try Brave
>Slowest browser I've used yet, also no extensions

>Try Sleipnir
>Zero customization, zero extensions, zero functionality.

Whats wrong with the UI?

When they add browser profiles like Chrome I will make the switch.

I do use Firefox. RAM is cheap.

Have you tried qutebrowser?

Try waterfox

Best browser

>buying into the Russian botnet

>Why isn't everyone using the best browser?
I am

>Foxfire past version 3.6
>best

I am, but that doesn't mean it isn't flawed

yes

Because I'd rather be part of a botnet than having to pay for being part of it, you shilling cuck.

No add-on support
Also the header looks like fucking safari

Reminder to sage and report all shill threads started by the Brave developers.

It's literally adware

Le salty FUD spreading faggot.

You are convinced to stop using Brave!

Why not just use Google Chrome™ guys?

-Friendly 4Channer Anonymes

Some people just need an excuse to dislike something.

But I am, OP.

I'm still using IE11 and not Edge due to lack of settings.

(For example you can't even set the pop-up blocker to a strict level in Edge - there just isn't any settings to change barely anything. Thanks to this I would be stuck with the pop-up blocker functioning as it does on most browsers, that allow the website itself to decide when to allow it's pop-ups. The most common thing is pop-ups passing through when any click on the page anywhere is registered. A pop-up blocker that allows the site itself to decide when to allow it's pop-ups, in my opinion is not a functional pop-up blocker. And that's only one of the reasons there NEED to be plenty of settings in any desktop application, even if they are hidden from plain sight for the common dumbuser.)

I see that I should have given a try to Vivaldi a long time ago.

Agree. That's why I use Pale Moon. It is exactly like Firefox used to, but with all modern compatibility standards and security updates.

Because autism is a disease.

>Palemoon
>but with all modern compatibility standards and security updates.

AHAHAHAHAHA no. Fucking thing doesn't works properly on twitter. Or at least it didn't before I uninstalled it and switched to Ungoogled Chromium. Also Mememoon rapes your CPU and RAM the longer you use it.

Twitter works just fine on Pale Moon. I just checked.

Can you play videos? Last time I used it couldn't even detect them.

Yeah, it used to have problems with videos on twitter, indeed, but they have new codecs on Pale Moon now.

Is the memory management still shit? It was so bad, only second to Vivaldi's.

no extensions, otherwise nice

But I am. It's called Chrome.

What browser is this?