Backdoor

are AMD CPU's have the same kind of backdoors as Jewtel's have or is it only a Jewtel feature?

Other urls found in this thread:

libreboot.org/amd-libre.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>post-2013 AMD
>yes.

Older ones won't have it

then i need to get my hands on same old laptop with old amd processor then

Always assume yes as long as the hardware you are using is not 100% free as in freedom.

Why are you using a haply merchant meme on a board that worships a landwhale kike?

i dont worship anyone mate, im not a good goy

AMD's psp is what you're lookin' for friendo

They have different backdoors, and less of them, but yes.

what can a man do against such reckless exposure we live in?

really made me think

Yes ever since excavator.

Wait - why do hardware backdoors matter?

In case OP pisses off the Hungarian government and they come for his PC obviously.

i've started to develop serious trust issues when it comes to computing. I guess I started to come here too often. It's just a matter of time before I start wearing tinfoil hats

So much this.

>I blocked all telemetry
>I switched DNS servers
>I started to use no-log VPNs with high encryption
>I even dualboot with qubesOS now

I hate all of you Sup Forums

Are you on Win10? It doesn't even use the host file for telemetry.

>what is pi-hole

>been ong GNU/Linux for years now
>tinfoil started when I decided to do a full disk encryption on my new laptop late last year
>recently started using a password manager
>64 character passwords
>started using YaCy instead of DDG because it's a botnet I'm in control of
>planning on setting up my own email server because don't trust corporations to keep my information safe

I'm starting to go full tinfoil thanks to Sup Forums and I don't even engage in any illegal activities.

I admire you.

I also want my own E-Mail Server in my basement.
I just finished setting up my encrypted ownCloud server in my basement.

>>I blocked all telemetry
This line tells me you're still not taking things seriously. Windows cannot ever be as secure as any of the major competing operating systems.

Just get a libreboot chinkpad

Security researchers have been jumping up and own about intel ME for years now, and it turns out that trash allows passwordless logins to anyone.

I haven't seen any evidence re AMD.

>are AMD CPU's have
go back to work, pajeet

Everything past 1st Gen bulldozer is compromised.

200 million 6502 processors are made every year. Makes you think.

What the fuck is everyone's hate on with Jew's? You all some sort of closet nazi faggots hating on a religion without knowing jack about it?
Want to hate a religion, look at Islam or the Catholic church. Terrible religions with terrible histories.
WTF did the Jews ever do except loan money at interest? I don't recall jews blowing themselves up and killing innocents. Nor do I recall Jews burning people for heresy like the Catholics.

Get back in the oven.

There's no evidence that AMD has backdoors in their management engine, but please join the chorus in urging AMD to be based.

libreboot.org/amd-libre.html

You are not alone

I'm not Jewish you faggot, but you should do the world a favor and an hero before you reproduce.

Is it your first time here or something? You know that there are plenty of technology communities without the kinds of in-jokes that will affect your delicate sensibilities on Reddit.

I guess my problem is you faggots spreading unwarranted hate because you think fucking nazis are cool or something.