What are some good programming communities...

What are some good programming communities? Communities where constructive and meaningful discussions among actual developers take place with proper moderation.

/r/programming
hn

certainly not Sup Forums

Sup Forums

these are literally for corporate shilling, you will find nothing of value on reddit or hacker news. Hacker news is literally just microsoft shills

Sup Forums is the best if you actually know how to program and aren't a proprietarycuck.

t. professional programmer

Get out of my thread.

>Sup Forums is the best if you actually know how to program

I bet he actually believes that

prog.hu
pcforum.hu
sg-forum.hu
developers.hu
alfahir.hu

>/r/programming
Years ago when it was a small community. Now filled with retards who make shitty puns and pretend they could do whatever is being discussed in the OP submission better yet they can't do shit at all. Also tons of retarded circlejerks ala
>I can totally see everyone switching to Rust in the near future (+4039)

>HN
Karma whoring everywhere. Top comment is usually just someone aming for the top comment: muuh very insightful comment that isn't insighful just wordy and tiptoes around controversial stuff to get the most upvotes.

>+4039
Not an unpopular opinion then?

Absolutely not. Unpopular is e.g. saying something positive about Go.

comp.lang.yourlanguageofchoice

>ruby

You don't see?

I was busy implementing Linux kernel in my non I/O language, sorry :D

+gyakorikerdesek.hu

This, unironically. Some autistically good programmers on comp.lang.scheme, for example. They're not very active but you'll have plenty of backlog to read through when you're bored.

what about irc

IRC and Language forums are where I usually spend more time. It wouldn't be bad if we had a universal programming forum that is decent.

what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums then if you're so particular about the quality of discussion?

>/programming
Nah, witless fagtrons like combinatorlogic, milesroute, loup-vaillant, shevegen and a critical mass of webfags ruined it.

Google groups

Nothing wrong with that. It's simply a better Python.

Now, if you said Rails, I'd agree, because webdev is where the cancer is.

Ez az user igazat mond

horrifying

jó posta

lenyűgöző posta

/thread

Have you tried visiting your local hindu temple, sir?