Wtf i hate google now. why would the ruin cute emojis?

wtf i hate google now. why would the ruin cute emojis?

Other urls found in this thread:

emojipedia.org/google/android-o-beta/
youtube.com/watch?v=KLJ-jXJLPcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

look at this shit. bring back the blobs

Good thing I'm never upgrading from kitkat

emojipedia.org/google/android-o-beta/
they look so fucking disgusting

>he doesn't know about emoji switchers

this is literally a good thing, they look much closer to the standard now

Fuck off standard fag. Emoji are meant to be funny and cute, not boring ass shit

google's emojis were litterally the best ones, all the other ones look like shit

>he isn't part of the EmojiOne master race

youtube.com/watch?v=KLJ-jXJLPcU

>emojidex
Lmao

I'm so disappointed by Google, is this thing done by that Luke guy who ruined google plus?

They already fucked them in 7.0. The angled blobs from 4.4 were the best.

Some tranny was probably offended by the old ones

So, who cares? Just use smileys like a normal, heterosexual adult: :-) :-(

VK emojis are the best
Thank you based Russia

Apple emoji are terrible and look like bad mid-2000's glossy web 2.0 design.

i dont know why, but google killing the blobs make me extremely sad, fuck those nigger cunts

Actually, normies and tech writers hated the old ones.
iVerge is praising the redesign

And how are you going to express anything beyond a sad face, happy face, sad winky face, happy winky face and a happy merchant race?

Back in my days, individuals were capable of expressing a wide variety of emotions with words.
It's depressing how many words are vanishing and lose their meaning, enjoy your language called Newspeak.

It looks trans now.

Wtf

>no :3 emoji
master race my ass

smug af

This is what Sup Forums lacked, emoji discussion. Humanity should have implemented breeding ban in early nineties.

First they take away this happy blob, then they take away the cute baby wrapped in a blanket and the baby angel, and now all the blobs are being genocides.

Is there a fedora emoji I can tip at this faggot here

Those are just plain iOS ones.

Why didn't they just take the blobs and make them round if that was the look they were going for? Instead they made them ugly.

What were (((they))) thinking?

>carrying about emojis

what are you a fucking faggot? only women care about them.

Why do they even have to be round? What is this obsession with "standardization"? As long as they convey the same idea why do they have to be circular glossy Apple clones? The letter K in Jokerman and Times New Roman look significantly different yet convey they same thing. Why can't these? I understand standardizing things like which direction an object is pounted or an action is taking place, but this is inane.

No but I bet there is kill yourself emoji, which you should consider.

Is this real
I got a boner

Did I hit a nerve, Redditboy?

Google Employee
>"my iPhone's emoji are gradient riddled and circular, so make it like that because my iPhone is the best thing in the world!"

It's fucking stupid considering the old emojis were meant to look like the android mascot, a distinctive differentiation that immediately told you "This is android, not anything else." now they just look like a shitty imitation, which is what android has turned into, a shameless and shitty imitation in everything but non-freedom, either because they're too lazy or they still benefit from the open-source community in some way.

EMOJIS ARE CANCER

it's not anime you sick fuck

Yes, you did. By spreading and defending literal facebook culture here on Sup Forums. And you have the nerve to call me a redditboy too.
Enjoy your (You)'s, this is probably your life's biggest achievement so feel free to be proud about it.
And remember, ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Oh I did.

>le breeding ban
>le kill yourself
>le you accomplished nothing in your life except le triggering me
>le getting worked up over trivial shit

Sounding mighty Reddit there, boyo.

""""""""Tech writers"""""""""""

damn switching to iphone

Best

why do you care about emojis you faggots lol lmao lmfao rofl

old blob ones are terrible but sorta cute
new non-blob ones are even more terrible
typical Alphabet inc.

the 4.4 blob is the nicest
I guess they just wanted their stuff to be more like everyone else's

Sorry kiddo, but this site was born out of ironic shitposting in 2003. The very sites existence WAS a shitpost before moot realized it would actually be interesting to keep around seriously.

Also, emoticons were used on this site literally every day by most of the site.
Even XD. How awful.

>turtle emoji
>no hypnotoad
Utterly disgusting indeed

Looks like pedo turtle

is the apple one real
how do you fuck up this bad