>get job at grocery store
>bust my fucking ass
>get my first paycheck
>$270 after taxes

this is fucking cuck money

after I busted my ass this is what I get

cuck money

fuck you Sup Forums I'm going back to being a NEET

Get a real job is what Sup Forums meant, anyone working minimal wage is just asking to be replaced by a computer.

$270 is better than $0

What os does the computers in the store run

this.

save and go to school

If not gentoo install it

Full time or what?

That's about what you'd get with NEETBUX.

Jobs like those are great because they give you the time and opportunity to do other things

If he only is getting paid $270 it has to be part time.

You have to start somewhere.
Don't bust your ass, it's a cuckjob.
Reserve your energy for something you're actually passionate about outside of that job so you could grow out of it.

For?

We don't know his pay cycle, I probably should ask that too.

for something you want to study?

i dunno.

STEM shit yo

Anything. Literally. Anything is better than having no Bachelors user

>live in France
>get job at grocery store
>bust my fucking ass
>get my first paycheck
>1143€ after taxes

Leave your shit hole and go where people have rights

Try the Air Force. It's basically the same as being NEET.

Cannot wait for my anime made by computer.

Not being a waste of human meat

part time

even full time im still making cuck money

Cannot immigrate on cuck money.

>part time
No shit you were making less than $300, go full time. This is a job where they expect little of you. As long as you don't chase off customers they just care you do your job and probably won't fire you as long as you aren't scaring customers away or breaking anything.

Waste of human meat is not being a NEET.

t. useless NEET

this

srsly if you just give an honest effort chances are they are gonna want to promote you. but dont fall for that. get the wage up as high as possible while keeping responsibility as low as possible.

then graduate and peace out

Not being useful to normies? It's a win.

Graduate from where?

>be a NEET
>spend my whole day on a chair shitposting and watching anime
really living the life huh

school, as before mentioned.

am i a cuck because right now im in school for a minor in business management but for my bachelors i want to do MIS or BIS

dont think im smart enough for the STEM meme but MIS and BIS seem to be the top tier business degrees

Oh no, the normies! I really forgot about them...

kys

>be a NEET
>spends my days doing nothing but shitposting and watching shows
>was literally handed a job
>made more in two days than OP did for his entire paycheck

look here...

Sup Forums means get a real job in a STEM field.
I go an internship making double minimum wage after my first year of uni without any previous job experience.

>normies
Fuck off normalfag cancer.

What school? I am NEET.

How does one kys?

im out.

good luck buddy

Go learn a trade. Spending two years learning a skill pays off better than 4-6 years at college.

the only people that have right in france are the fucking refugees
>cucked country
>tfw live in based Costa Rica

Sounds good, now it's turn is to be handed a pussy to fuck.

How does one learn a trade?

Part-time retail jobs are the worst. My spare time is more valuable than $2 an hour or whatever they'd pay me.

google it you fucking faggot
get into welding, its nice and pays well

>How does one learn a trade?
>learn a trade
>learn
I fucking wonder user

>$270 after taxes
Are you Euroshit or somethng?

Business degrees aren't worth much at all. If you look at business major successes you'll notice they're from Ivy League schools. The connections they make there are worth way more than the degree though.

Not OP but serious question about getting into a trade. If stuff kinda of doesn't pan out for me I'm thinking of going to be an electrician however it seems like everyone whose in the trade industry went to a technical high school where they basically left as an apprentice or higher I'm not really sure.

I've long since graduated high school and did not go to a technical school so what would I have to do if I wanted to get into a trade and is it going to cost me a fortune?

Well ya 10-15 hours a week (Im canadian so I dunno what american minimum wage even is from state to state, that's just my guess) is like what highschool students do to make money to get fucked up once a week. I'd consider it more of a hobby than a job.

You cant work 1 or 2 days a week, at a fucking grocery store, possibly the easiest place to work next to maybe a library, and say that you busted your ass and expected to get more money. Come back when you're working 40-50hrs+ per week like a normal adult who isn't in post secondary school and then maybe you can start complaining. Most people that have to actually support yourselves and can only get menial dead end jobs usually get 2 or 3 of them to actually make ends meat, and work part time at all of them. I've heard that retards can get lots of state funding (disability I'd assume) and still work part time at places like grocery stores, you should see if you qualify.

>study M.I.S.
>while finishing bachelors, get internship @ $19/hr USD
>get offered full time @ $64,000 starting
>get up to $100K salary + bonus (meets expectations/average) within 4 years
Sometimes the work is hard but goddamn does this shit print money

what sucks is paying shitloads of taxes. i had returns in three states and Canada last year. work pays the canadian taxes but I'm on the hook for the state taxes.

>brother made $11K last year
>gets $1500 back
>I made $100K
>I got $1900 back from the feds, $1600 of which went to new york, the rest on filing fees/tax prep software
Feels fucking bad man.

>I've long since graduated high school and did not go to a technical school so what would I have to do if I wanted to get into a trade and is it going to cost me a fortune?
I don't know about where you live but the technical schools around me teach to both highschoolers and adults. Adult classes are just later in the day. It'll surely cost a bit but how can you complain when you are opening a new career path?

but in two weeks you can build a superior Ryzen system....

what should i do then

i already have a year of business classes and I don't want to waste them

if I went back into STEM I would basically be starting over from scratch

Holy shit after reading ITT OP just honestly just kill himself.

If you need this much direction from a bunch of autists on the internet and can't even work a fucking grocery store job (easily the best min wage job) you really should end it and save us the tax dollars and air you would be breathing.

I'll complain if I can't keep it under $2k and need to take out loans.

Go into Management Information Systems if your school borrows it. It's a business degree so your class time won't be wasted, but you can be involved in enterprise IT.

I already glueled to monitor 24/7, don't want to stress them more by wielding.
Googled trading, what's next?
How does one learn?

>borrows it
Weird autocorrect, if your school offers it*

NIce propaganda you're exposed to, mato.

>makes money
>doesn't want to pay taxes
You're the problem with this world. Please stop using all tax funded things.

I get the "fair share" argument and the necessary evil of taxes, but why should someone who paid way less tax then me get a larger refund? It's fucking absurdity.

It's quite simple really; we need to spread the wealth around. You have more money than I do, and that is simply NOT fair. I am entitled to your money because I do not make as much as you.

thanks berniebro

they don't offer it but they offer BIS which is like the same shit basically

better than being a true leech.

Get a not-shitty job. Even as an EE intern I'm making $250/day

Then do that. There's a lot of good careers in enterprise software that you can easily get with an Management/Computer/Business Information Systems degree.

I make minimum wage and got roughly a $2000 refund however all of that refund was basically because of school which I have been paying for out of pocket. If I wasn't in school I would be paying the government so everyone's circumstance is different and it isn't as black and white as pay more get more.

Because it is relative. Your brother made far less than you. I bet he doesn't have much left and that $1500 is meaningful to him. Whereas you and your money printing job realistically shouldn't have any worry about money.

if you are working 40hrs and this is a weekly check, you are actually making a pretty good amount.

thanks
is it possible to ever make 6 figures with a MIS/BIS degree at any point in your career or is it hardlocked for basically maxing out at 80k

>gets job at grocery store
>wonders why he gets cucked my minimum wage
>cries on Sup Forums
Epic

>go to uni
>study autumn and spring
>go to work for summer
>190€ a day after taxes
>continue from second line

>not knowing how to kiss your sister

That requires you to have a degree and not everyone has the money to get that. And if you're at the bottom you can't really save for school when you have rent to pay and you need to eat. Maybe you could manage it with the shittiest apartment in the ghetto and ramen for all your meals but even then you'd be working something like a 60+ hour week to make school payments if you're anywhere but a community college and with that much work there's no time for school work.

And sure you might say well get scholarships but maybe people fucked up a bit in high school and they can't. At which point most people just throw up their hands and say "well you deserve it" which is pretty fucking ridiculous because I think people should be allowed to make a fuck up or two along the road and not have it entirely destroy their future.

see The older people where I am make between $120-$150K if they're not in management

I also wouldn't be surprised if he's letting them withhold way more than necessary, I know I made that mistake my first job.

>I already glueled to monitor
what the fuck did you do to your monitor?

Thanks. I guess MIS is on my horizon then

kek

>busted ass
>4 hours a day
>busted ass
Okay. Whatever. We all have different tolerances I guess.

270 bucks? How long is that supposed to be? I was getting a bit more than that every week while sitting at home.

My condolences. Retail is something I will never do.

I'm getting 270 after taxes for 40 hours

>people have the right to be blown by sandniggers who live on the money the government took from you

Yeah, thanks but no thanks.

>get easy as fuck part time job
>tell them you can only work 20 hours a week
>get some neetbux money to spend on chinese doll figures
>still have more than enough time to enjoy the neetlife
Stop working fulltime for a shitty job. It's not worth it unless you really need the money.

minimum wage is 7.25, he is working a 40 hr week

Richer people can do more in society than poorer people, this in turn gives them more advantages in society than a poor person. If your country does welfare then you should be for it as those people are part of the same society that helped you become rich.

Get a skill dude, trump is going to strangle the welfare machine hard. So many people are going to lose benefits it's not funny.

>implying

It's supposed to teach you the value of hard work, financial planning, the value of money, and turn you into a productive member of society.

I had a job washing dishes for four years in highschool and it taught me that I don't want to work in shit jobs and that I should get an education.

jesus christ your country sucks, I can make more than that in a day

Don't fall for the "six figures" meme. 90k a year in Oregon is way more spending power than 100k in California.

We know user. We want to fix it but then you have people like this that ruin it for the rest of us.

1140 of those euro goes back to taxes as soon as you purchase something.
>works part time in a retail store
>thinks he busts his ass for money.
>bitching about having income
just pull the trigger user.

I used to make min wage too, now I have a salary because I networked and kept upgrading my job. People like to hire a person that is already employed for some time. Stick it out 6 mos and start using that exp to land a better job outside of retail/food service/hospitality/customer service. I don't have my dream job but I make ~$3-3500/mo after taxes and health insurance. Not a lot but enough for a single virgin to live comfortably.

>Not everyone can, or should study
>Some people just have to work crappy jobs, either because they can't do anything else or because someone has to do those jobs too
Neet-posting doesn't trigger me that much. Once we automate away all the toilet-cleaner/retail jobs, I'm fine with just letting these people sit around and do whatever.

No one gets paid 7.25.

That is my states minimum wage is like 8.00 an hour yet even McDonald's will hire you for like 9.50 here.

well thats kind of irrelevant, he just doesn't understand that a tax refund is basically just a loan you gave the government at 0% interest.

The problem is your country dedicates more than most countries bring in total per year on military expenditure, and the CEOs, or high level management in general, of american companies think its cool to give themselves multimillion dollar bonuses every year when they're running companies with margins of less than 1%, then bring in legislation (your whole senate/supreme court is bought and paid for) removing government funding from university, funnel all their cash to offshore accounts to avoid paying even more taxes, etc, etc, etc

Something has to give, and its the lower and (rapidly disappearing) middle class

I'm not anti-welfare or one of those libertarians who thinks all services should be privatized, but I think it's kind of perverse that our tax system is so complex and nonsensical as it is.

A refund is basically an interest free loan but most people find it easier to get the refund then have tax liability. It's theoretically "best" to not get a tax refund. Point being, more than $70,000 of my income was considered taxable last year, while for my brother a little over a tenth was, and thanks to the standard deduction he ended up with a big fat check and close to no federal tax liability.

Well that makes complete sense. I make around 70k too, and a person making $11k shouldn't be taxed anywhere close to as much as I am, if anything at all.

What smart poor people do is go to community college for 2 or 3 years then transfer to a respected university. Even if you fucked up high school you can still redeem yourself.