IjustS

Hello fellow vapers. I have one problem that has been irriatating me. I bought an ijust s. Used to be vaping Sir Lancelot mod with TWISTED MESSES V2 RDA. As i mentioned earlier i bought ijust s to try regullated devices. I also bought 0.18ohm coilhead. 3MG watermelon ejuice. when i vape it bcomes too hot for my throat and i instantly cough. I havent had this issue with mech mods. Any suggestions?

If wrong board sorry.

the coil is way too low a resistance. get a battery with temperature control.

You're putting way to much wattage through that coil.

Im too broke right now to buy anything. 0.25ohm coil would do the job?

try a .5ohm or something
work down not up

have .5 its crap.

Ignore the guy saying the resistance is too low, all that changes is the time it takes to get a good puff.
If you're getting a throat hit beyond what you consider satisfactory, try lowering your nicotine. If that fails, just turn the dang wattage down, if it's still to much, try getting a higher PG juice.
and

Ignore the and. I am bad at structuring my posts.

I understand ohms law, battery doesnt have wattage control.

I just get heavy feeling and inability to breathe normaly after every puff. I will try with no nicotine.

F
U
C
K

O
F
F

Go suck a dick uneducated monkey

What's the VG/PG percentage of the liquid you are using?

20+ PG means you are going to get noticable throat hits

Generally, cheap liquids have more PG since higher VG requires more flavor so they cheap out and make 50/50-60/40 liquids which have higher throat hit

50/50. Figured the problem, wattage is too high. I cant control wattage on this mod.

Lower the nic and/or wattage.

>Also stop trying to blow "fat clouds"

cannot lower wattage

Bring your nic down and stick to 80/20 or 100% vg then, it'll mute the flavour a little but only if you buy cheap ejuice

so use 0mg nic with 80.20?

Try 0mg to see if you're still getting a harsh throat hit. If you're not then there's your problem, also with tpd in the EU you can buy nic shots to add to your 0mg and make it whatever strength you want

Another problem might be, the mod you're using is probably built for a higher ohm. .18 sounds like a bit much for a smaller pen. You should get a .4 or .3 ohm coil.

Ripping fat clouds is literally the only reason to vape. Not even meming, its so satisfying.

so build a different coil?

The mod comes with the .18 coil and a .3 I believe, doesn't sound like a coil issue

>cannot lower wattage
Than use a higher resistance coil. Also inhale faster as that will help keep it from getting too hot.

0.3 is too high for me. I wanted to buy 0.25 but it isnt an option.

UPDATE** 0.5 Coil produces shitty vapour. Doesnt hit my throat. 0.18 sweet spot but fucking throat hit .

the difference between 0.18 and 0.3 isn't that big. I doubt the problem will be solved with a 0.25 ohm coil. It's probably the PG/VG ratio and/or the nicotine. You could also try a different liquid, sometimes the flavor can also impact the throat hit.

>the flavor can also impact the throat hit.
This is the reason I stopped with menthol after switching to sub-ohm, WAY too much kick

What about 80/20 PGVG and no flavour? + 0nic

Never tried no flavour, doubt it would taste good

you only use 0.18 coils in temp control mode. they get too hot and burn up. Nicotine is harsh, I use 6mg tops. prime the coil by dripping a few drops right in it before install and drawing through it a few times with no power or it woill burn and taste bad/be harsh

if you are using sub ohm coil .5 should be fine. half all the nicotine for 1ohm+ systems as the coil gets hotter faster and makes more of a throat hit. I have a non adjustable 65w pen I use for outdoor activities and I started with a 2 ohm coil and worked down until I had a satisfying draw with no harshness. which turned out to be the original .5 ohm after I learned to use it properly.

higher ohm coil, smoother but less vapor, lower ohm,harsher with more vapor.

>i bought ijust s to try regullated devices.
Its unregulated ffs.
is just like a mechmode but with safety features.

get yourself a cuboid and OBS Engine tank
this is the pinnacle of vaping experience

Okay you are either a retard or you bought shitty juice, probably both. Get some 80/20 vg/pg and you should be fine.

Pre build coilheads are garbage anyway you can slice it.
Get yourself an RTA
changing cotton once a week isnt a pain in the ass.
I think i'm using my clapton coils for a year already, i just give them a dry burn until they are clean and stick new cotton in it.

Who here Smok GX350 + TFV12 mustardrace?

>Non rebuild-able
Ha.