I'm a short man, but I want to date with attractive girl

I'm a short man, but I want to date with attractive girl....
Is there girl who likes short man?

I'm a 5'4 (164cm) Chinese guy in the US and I've only dated Asians and Mexicans. Girls like height, but it's not the only thing they go for. Get a nice haircut, clean clothes, don't act like a complete Asian beta, etc.

Find a nice Latina girl, Hiroshi. I believe in you!

pretty well this
unfortunately, the manlet memes are sort of half-true, being that short guys make less money and are almost constantly assessed based on their height by petty people. still, a lot of girls flat out refuse to date men who are shorter than they are, so keep that in mind.

it's more important that you're employed, not a beta, and clean. before the rumble-ready /fit/izens get in here, yes, girls will dump you for being gross and unclean. such is life, axebros.

Aren't there enough short women in Nipland?

Go to Guatemala and snag a fellow short woman. Of you can survive the mugging and attempted murder, you'll have a cute girl.

Yes, shorter women.

find short girls

Come here
Our average is below japans plus women are sluts for foreigners with cash.

I'm 160cm, how does that compare in Bolivia?

Short girls

I wish this was true

Average
Youll fit right in

A men reproductive succes is equivalente to its heigh And oposssite for women meaning the short girls are the most persued as are tall men.

More or less this. I think a lot of guys have a "too short" cut off tho. I don't though, theres quite a few sub 5 foot girls I've been attracted to. I'm 6'2 and would never date any girl taller than 5'7.

Do any short guys on here find tall women attractive? I have a 5'4 friend who has a 5'10 girlfriend

I always thought I was 6'0,
but I measured myself yesterday and it read 5'11.5

No, I don't like them. I only like shorter girls.

Cool

I mean besides the "i want my kids to be tall" fetish i wouldnt mind a taller women as long as the gap is not toĆ³ massive..

I like girls of my height

height doesn't matter if you are pretty.

I'm 1m79. Can I date nordic women or I'm too short for them ?

just go for girls who are like 6'0+ to make up the difference in an extreme way.
i also only like petite women (5'5'' and less), tall girls tend to be thick and it bothers me

Idk it's true or not but considering these, shorter girls tend to like the height near her height or not to care height?
My friend (158cm non-japanese) said that she actually don't care height but may like near her height.
I guess japanese short girls generally prefer taller guys. And tall girls often don't care height.
Of course depending on person but the tendency may exist.

Women would never admit to be attracted exclusivly to taller men.
But in a survey led by americano psychologist they discovered 8/10 would never date someone shorter than them.

Thank you all
I'm look like him but I'm 163cm....

Pic related is the italian gymnastic team or at least most of them, the top height is 161 cm, pick one

>tfw 183 cm king of manlets

Go to Pattaya. You will be surrounded by girls.

My height is 175cm. how about this?

> tfw 157.5 cm
> tfw had to line up from shortest to tallest for graduation picture
> guess who had to be in the front of the line

How come right looks a lot more qt than left?

Is it because she is smiling and has a less mongoloid, more European face?