Why are people of African descend so happy and outgoing?

Why are people of African descend so happy and outgoing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLrYzY3jVPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are used to outdoors life and dancing.

Samefag

Same country anyway.

>Posters: 3

Nah

make that 4

a lot more hormones
they are like early teenagers

really makes you think

I have a mixed friend who has a blonde white gf

It's not fair, why am I such a faggot?

A meme made by american telelvision.

for normies, every things related to black people is cool, social and "the good side"

Not but seriously, they like actually are more outgoing and sociable. It's not just a meme. They always exaggerate, which reflects to the fact they are more prone to violence but also have more friends and get laid more.

like all questions pertaining to the black folk it has to do with them being poor

see they can't lay around in their homes browsing the internet on their computers because they don't have internet, computers, or a home.

>Why are people of African descend so happy and outgoing?

American memes

>because they don't have internet, computers, or a home.
This made me kek

This, people from Mozambique are depressive and sad as fuck.

>they like actually are more outgoing and sociable

yeah because you watch american stuff on TV who shown them acting like that.

if they all like Will Smith in your head, sure they are more "outgoing and sociable".

here in France, their "outgoing and sociable" behavior is actually being an arrogant douchebag who yell and make noises.

One night and there is a computer.

dat british empire line

a lot of testosterone, that's explain their muscular mass and how easily thy kill

This is pure meme. New World blacks AREN'T representative of black people. People from Mozambique are Russian tier depressive.

Genes that structure their brains to be less prone to high neuroticism.

why do all basketball americans either wear jeans with a white shirt or sleeveless with shorts

Come on, there are lot of African countries with people more depressive than Finland.

So they can't be picked out of a police lineup.

My sides

Of course there are exceptions and overlap when talking about stuff like this. The thing is that science doesn't care about anecdotes.

Fun fact, My university has a library with films from Portuguese-speaking countries.

99% of the films from Mozambique are trashy horror, drama and war. The actors barely smile. They are fucking depressing. All moves have negative atmosphere.

Totally different from every stereotype of New World black people.

>movies

you just don't understand mozamkino

This looks like bullshit tbqh.

What are "whites" to begin with? Here on Sup Forums we can't even agree on that.

I think it uses classical racial groupings IE caucasian, negroid, mongolid but no idea

Because they have a natural sense that tells them that life is short, especially if you're a white guy hanging out with them.

I read it as :3 and not : 3

I thought you were being cute with your finn grammar but you weren't

Niggers would be god-tier if so many of them weren't dindus who commit crime then blame whitey.

Here is a snippet from some old Finnish book. It makes a mention that the African negro is by nature happy carefree, and they like noisy games. But they are also untrustworthy, they have low work morale and they easily burst into sudden violence, kek. Maybe some stereotypes are just true?

Animals live. Machines process.

Humans are both.

They make pretty good friends desu

Its sorta like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=OLrYzY3jVPY

black people summed up in one gif

eastern Europeans are a bunch of downers

Well, there's that one white guy with the monitor

BTFO