Difference between Germans and Latinos

Difference between Germans and Latinos

aol.com/article/2016/06/09/incredible-rescue-of-baby-dolphin-caught-on-camera/21392520/

abc.net.au/news/2016-02-18/baby-dolphin-killed-by-crowd-of-beachgoers-in-argentina/7182070

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-02-18/baby-dolphin-killed-by-crowd-of-beachgoers-in-argentina/7182070
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you insinuating that argentinians are not white?

Excuse me?

Their blood is half natives who sacrificed people and half consquistadors who raped and killed

South America was a mistake

fucking pussies. Here children rip baby dolphin out of their mothers.

Why the dolphin does not say thank you or something like that ?
I thought dolphins were intelligent and could communicate with men. I saw a report

>abc.net.au/news/2016-02-18/baby-dolphin-killed-by-crowd-of-beachgoers-in-argentina/7182070

Killed a fucking dolphin by handling and stressing it because everybody wanted to make a selfie with it and post it on Farcebook.

Fucking brainless apes.

How is this a surprise however, it's Latin America, the surprise is when good news come from there.

Your Blood is half Nigger Slave and half Genociding Colonists.

>trying this hard
I wish you tried this hard to get a job instead of baiting.

>Get a job

>Spain

You mean... Youtube?

It's not bait. Latinos as indivduals are like anybody else, but en masse they are a bunch of brainless brutes, egotistical, selfish, always creating scandal while gradually losing consideration by the ones who are not part of this scandal. Like an unstoppable force of retardation and increasing excitement. Just look at that article, every single fucking person around had to go to touch the dolphin or make a selfie, because they "wouldn't be less than the others". We are kinda similar here, by disgrace. It's the fucking cultural subhumanity among us and we have to be harsh with it instead of deluding ourselves.

>that tatoo
holy kek

>implying killing rapists is a bad thing

nice

ajaja todos puta mierda

>Difference between Germans and Latinos
they are savages

This.

This thread is disgusting. I'm fucking going to puke.

>1 baby dolphin
>6 million jews

Dolphins are the niggers of the sea anyway.

how come AOL still even exists?

Based Germans, killing jews and saving dolphins

top cuck

when are you killing yourself?

>Argentine
>Latinos

Argentina is white, ese.

old people

theres a difference between killing a baby animal for no reason and killing adult whales to feed a village

prove that its for food and not for fun (and some sort of backward business activity)

and don't they have access to beef and chicken like normal people do? why don't they just eat beef?

Why is it better to kill a cow than a dolphin

Holy shit is this coming from a Spaniard?

National Animal slaughter thread? ok

This. Not even kidding my dad still actively uses his account.

>and don't they have access to beef
They live on small islands I don't think beef is the best livestock choice.

I still use my hotmail account. The day will come when people look at me strangely if it hasn't happened already.

cannot they import it?
they are first worlders after all

Fuck off gallego

You mean, the gringo tourists that killed the baby dolphin in Argentina?
Yeah, that was us, not them. We still have our hamburgers so w.e.

They don't look like gringos to me. Maybe they pass as white in America

The media said they were tourists. Who cares, the spaniards kill bulls for phun, muslim fuck goats and you vikings kill whales.
This world is shit.

Those look 110% like Argentinians
Don't believe the media, we are as dumb as our monkey neighbours

Does the common argie now know that delfin is not supposed to be handled that way?