A question for Americans, meaning everyone from Argentina to Canada. Who is an immigrant to you? Who is White to you...

A question for Americans, meaning everyone from Argentina to Canada. Who is an immigrant to you? Who is White to you? In Europe it is easy, anyone not born here or who isn't White. But what about the Americas?

An example, the president of Argentina is called a White racist. But his wife is a fucking kebab, her father is a Muslim kebab from the Middle East. So is her mother.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juliana_Awada

What happened to all of those Nazi war criminals who fled to Argentina?

>Who is an immigrant to you?
someone who wasn't born in Canada or the US
>Who is White to you?
Europeans OR people with >75% Euro ancestry (yes Russia, no Turkey)
except hispanics, Iberian or South American

all death, mossad kill some in brasil too

Warning: honest non-meme answers vary wildly.

>Who's an immigrant?
1. My everyday usage: anyone who's NOT from my region.
2. Historical: anyone who's NOT from the Americas.

>Who's white?
Ethnically European. 3/4 is a good thumb-of-rule.

About Macri being a racist: this probably means he's anti-immigration.

>An example, the president of Argentina is called a White racist.

no he's not

Are Kebab considered White in Brazil like they are in Argentina?

no they are not

the "white & arab" thing is american

Anyone who was not born in the United States?
>Who is White to you?
Someone of European or West Asian who has light colored skin

>the president of Argentina is called a White racist
literally by who?

wtf?

to me white is only nordics

immigrants is everyone who don't born here

kebab isn't considered white here at all, where do you get that fake info? or are you b8ing?

anyone that moved here recently
>Who is White to you?
anyone that is from Europe or a "criollo" from there. i think even eastern europeans get called "rubio queso" here

What about the presidents wife?

she's a shitskin as in everywhere else

if i didn't know she is arab i'd say she's mestiza

kebab here are called negros or turcos (turks)

Anyone who moved here from another country.

>Who is White to you?

Everyone except Asians, sub-saharan Africans, mestizos, indios, and mulatos.

By who?

Someone who wasn't born in here.
>Who is White to you?
Someone who looks white.

How is this even a question?

"No".

>kebab here are called negros or turcos (turks)
People do that here too. Lebs and Syrians get pissed at that.

you do realize that Argentina is not the southernmost tip of the Americas right?

someone not from here or canada..

>Who is White to you?
european or european descent

Someone who refuses to speak English.
>Who is White to you?
Someone who speaks English.

Yeah I know, it's funny when you call a syrian turk.

Immigrants are people who were born outside of America then came here with the intention of staying permanently.

The easy answer to "who is white?" is "people of entirely European descent". However, I think that someone can still be "white" even if they've got a smidge of something else far enough back that you can't even notice it. Culture can be a deciding factor though; to the point that it can make or break things.

When it comes to "should Arabs be considered white", I say no. I know that Arabs are Caucasiods just as we are, but they're also Semites and have cultures that are very different that European ones. However, is it fair to say that some "Arabs" seem to come pretty close to looking white? Absolutely.

Anyone who doesn't share my nationality and is here to stay
> Who is White to you?
Depends. Not that I give a damn about your skin colour. Just don`t be a wanker, help the country develops and you're welcomed in my book.

If you are talking about who I prefer then obviously someone from Europe, and who I dislike, people from other countries of SA except Uruguay.

>Who is White to you?
North Europeans, East Europeans, the average Americans, Australians and Canadians, Mediterraneans and some people from Lebanon, Siria, etc. For example I find pic related white.

And this is purely subjetive, but since this country is mostly mediterranean physically and culturally, I find mediterranean people, while 'less white' than north europeans, more trustworthy, or at least I feel like home among them. I would like more immigration from Spain or Italy to counter the waves of indians from neighbour countries.

do you dislike us too?
: (

id fucking eat her kebab ass tho

Brazilian here! I can say that, in a general way, all my country agrees with that: white is everyone with pure european ancestry, e.g.: I'm descendant of galizian (celts) and andaluzian (probably comming from aragon, and france before that - cetiberians); everyone else with a drop of miscegenation is called "pardo" over here; besides that we have the afro-brazilians and the indigenous (blacks-from-the-land). Immigrant is just a person not born in Brazil but who has moved to here.

Now I ask: As a white in a former european colony, I demand an answer! Why the hell did you guys stopped doing sex back there? You're going to get us fucked all over the world with this cultural suicide thing going on! How am I supposed to keep things up here in the front?! Should I return after all those centuries just to remember you all how to f-ck?

>who is an immigrant to you
Immigrants and their kids, after that they're too Americanized for me to tell(This doesn't really apply to Canadians)

>who is white to you
Almost all Euros. Some Mexicans are light enough that I can't tell, though they're rare.
If you want a definition of white, I can't give you one

in real life nobody cares about whiteness and "who is white".

of course not, but you are mostly tourisits
we don't usually immigrate between our respective shitholes

this, literally the only people who care about race in brazil are professional leftists and leftist students, who took this kind of race whining culture from the US (despite hating the US)

>the president of Argentina is called a White racist.

Sup Forums has brainwashed you

We voted almost three times a turk (he won three times, but he quit when he won the third time), but no one, and absolutely no one said anything like 'let's vote for him, he's a turk' or 'don't vote for him, he's a turk'

>Swedenbabwe has already forgotten the meaning of "immigrant" and "white"

If in your country they actually care about being white or not, your country is complete bs

>immigrant
Anyone who wasn't American (Anerica not Any country in the Americas, as there is a big difference and American almost always refers to USA inhabitants) at birth

>White
Anyone who looks white with certain exceptions (ex. I will never consider an Arab white, but some Hispanics and Iranians can be white depending on how light they are)

I'm going to add that I don't particularlly care about white v. non-white its mostly about acting like a functional human being v. a fucking autistic chimp

Anyone not from my country
Anyone that looks white, including mixed people that pass like Keanu Reeves

>Who is an immigrant to you? Who is White to you?
Inmigrant: Anyone not born in Chile.
White: Anyone with white skin, light coloured eyes and light brown to blonde hair. You can be white with non-white parents. One of my friends got a white daughter and the father and her aren't.

People who weren't born here, regardless of skin color.
>Who is White to you?
Anybody who has pale enough skin, or if you want to get really technical. Anybody who has European ancestry, including the whiter hispanics. The paler kebabs could also be considered white too.

this. not to say that there isn't racism in Latin America but, as I said, in real life, no one cares if someone is "white enough" or not, that's an imageboard thing.

Anyone who moves here from another country (region) or who wasn't born here. or who was born here to foreign parents (but the government disagrees with this one)

Who is White to you?
I've never thought about this, it's not like I've ever cared to begin with.

But I guess that locals tend to call white to people with light skin and/or light colored eyes (regardless of things like facial(physical features or origins and so on)

nobody gives a fuck about race here, what most leftists say is that there are some rich-only places in some sectors of society. Like universities, law, medical, political areas, which is mostly due to economical inequality, and what these people want is to get these places to reflect the diversity of the country and not of only rich people. And don't get me wrong there are mixed, japanese, arab, and other minorities in the rich strata but less frequent, especially when talking about former slaves, in places like the South and SP

Any non-southern conean and non-european

>Who is White to you?
Any southern conean and european

Who isn't born in Brazil.

>Who is White to you?
Person of european ancestry with light/white skin. Tho, some people of arab ancestry (mostly from Lebanon) with light skin are sometimes considered white.

>Who is an immigrant?
Anyone with a foreign sounding accent. If they do an american accent (any of them... east coast, texas, whatever), I don't care where they were born.

>Who is white?
People with primarily european skin tone and features. So I would count people like russians and ashkenazi with lighter hair/eyes, but maybe not turkic or arabic

Core White American ethnicities: English, German, Irish, Mexican, Cubans, Puerto Ricans

Anyone with light skin/eyes/hair ,with more european feauteres, southern italians and all countries down of italy are a different race

immigrants are people that come from other countries

If your skins white you're considered white unless you're Muslim.

>who is an immigrant to you
Someone who wasn't born here

>who is white to you
Someone with white skin retard

I just dont really give a shit about either of those as long as they are good people

This is funny to me because I have studied 16th and 17th century English literature. "Turk" was basically synonymous with "not Christian" or Muslim, so it shows how backwards South America is.

Anyone who wasn't born in argentina
>Who is White to you?
Anyone who isn't asian, native american or african.

Honestly, I want every immigrant to move back except those descended from 17th immigrants from the British Isles. Is it ever going to happen? Nope. Might as well learn Spanish.

Someone not born in my country of course, but I also anyone who moves from a different part of the country since those people need to assimilate into the local culture too even if they're technically my countrymen.

We have very strong civic nationalism. Someone from St.Petersburg or Sicily can become Americans as long as they are legal and embrace American ideals

Pic related.

You can tell who is an immigrant. They're usually dressed in the style that they come from, which nobody else around town dresses like. Beyond that, it's usually the confusion they express in the amenities around them, like not knowing how a gas pump works or the difference between gasoline and diesel.

>immigrant

Anybody who wasnt born here

>White

Someone who is White

????????????????????????????????????????