What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

lmao she basically just said "delet this"

American politics is so fucking petty.
And we have 6 more months of this shite.

I think you mean American politics are so important.

>6 months

Ahahaha you wish. If Trump wins it's going to be non-stop shitposting and if Hillary wins it's going to be non-stop shitposting.

I can't wait

I hope he calls her a cunt on national television

Holy shit its real. God fucking bless America world would be so boring without the cunts. This shitshow will result in chosing most powerful position human can achieve in our times, i just cant believe all of this its too good

>slow news day
>newspapers publish stories about American politics and Instagram/youtube shit
Who else has had their countries media fall?

He won't though, so I wouldn't even entertain the idea t b h

You have to to back ;^)

It gets crazier and crazier every 4 years. By 2032, our candidates will be fighting to the death in some kind of Battle Royale-type scenario.

That Trump is off the rails, and not even his supporters pay attention to his rantings.

Nein sheiss mein kinder... Its all so fantastic

TWO CANDIDATES ENTER, ONE PRESIDENT LEAVES

he's gonna get replaced by jew cruz, and besides he's a pussy didn't even debate the old commie

>bill clinton
>george dubya
>obama
>trump/hillary

I'm just realising that the west has been led by memes for over 20 years

WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME

your candidates are so fucking lame USA, catfighting on twitter like teenage girl bloggers

and this is coming from an argenshit

cannot believe that this country had tough motherfuckers in the office like teddy roosevelt or eisenhower in the past, ,and now your stuck with trump and hillary

hildog is pretty tough minded according to people she works with

every nation gets the government it deserves

She finally got hand of her twitter account that her PR had hijacked for so long

it'll be just like my 80's American movies

please America

America will entertain the world long after China's rise to dominance.

this election gonna be good

Kek

Is it too far gone to think that Hilary might offer to make Bernie part of her administration to consolidate his voting base?

Honestly, that would be an improvement.

The alternative is pandering to core Democrats who will likely vote for Trump if she steps out of line, so NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

ELECTION BLOODBATH 2032

BE THERE

well they have a good chance of winding up dead so it's best to speak highly of her

his voting base is a bunch of white guilt communist beta faggots so they'll vote for her just because trump hurts their feelings

just don't pay attention to it bro

how hard could it be

So has the shitflinging officially started?

And she immediately used it to make herself look pathetic.

You are a year fucking late.

My favorite line on geopolitics. You deserve a cookie.

i wonder how the debates will go

i think trump will act more "presidential" than the primary debates, but he won't be a bitch made nigga like that communist kike and actually call out all the shit she was a part of

Bernie lost but won't drop out yet, though he's apparently having a "meeting" with Obama who will probably try to convince him to enforce Hillary.

So it's sort of starting.

Good article on reuters about it. She has to make some kind of believable appeasement to the bernie crowd if she wants more than half their votes. Just saying things isn't going to cut it anymore.

On the other hand bernie is an old crazy fuck who might not even give her his support like hillary did in 2008 after obama beat her.

All very interesting really. Trumps still not going to win but it probably wont be with as big of a landslide as it might seem.

>Trumps still not going to win

not even bill clinton chose hillary

Fucking destroyed

It would be dumb of her to not try, but he'd need to accept the job. Thing is, Bernie voters don't seem to like her and if he throws in his dish with her they might end up turning on him in disgust.

DELET

kek