India hate thread

I fucking hate every single one of you tech illiterate mother fuckers. I hate when you fucking morons put in tickets and barely fucking speak the language so your request is all fucked up. I hate when I call your retarded poo in loo data centers to try and get some information to clarify your retarded requests. I hate the way you talk, I hate the way you look, I hate the way you smell, I hope you all die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CRUa_09IOVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Death to India

Hell death to all Ahmad Nazis.
If you think you hate them now, wait till you read the history books involving them.
It's insane that we're keeping them alive. They make the africans look humble by comparison.
It's insane how a race of such idiots could have genuinely killed ancient Europe if we didn't get our shit together.

If it involes shitting on indians im in, these bastards are a disease infecting the entire world, we need the ultimate ethnic cleanser.

Where's the background of this picture?

It's rust cohle

Fuck poojeet and their rapist nature

fuck u fat american! u take advantage of all people not white and cry when we take your jobs and women fuck u

come talk without your hugbox boy of fat techenclave.com/community/

I get annoyed by them in tech at times, but I unironically tend to get along with Pajeets.

I fucking hate even hearing them. Every fucking time I google an algorithm or language i need to get into, I have to wade through fucking videos and articles by pajeets with their shitty fucking accents and broken english everywhere. I can't fucking listen to it, the second I hear it I close out the fucking tab. I'm at a point where even if I see an article written in proper english but I see the author has a pajeet name I can't take it seriously. I think I've become a fucking racist.

They also have this weird patronizing tone in everything and they'll always write a bunch paragraphs for something that could have been said in a couple of sentences by a normal fucking person.

This. Jesus Christ for real.

Sometimes if all I can find is them I either try on my own or just give up entirely.

POO

Fucking pajeets all over youtube

You can't understand and it's their problem?
Lol get on their multilingual level you single celled organism

True Detective S01E5

APOLOGIZE U FUCKING GUY

FUCK YOUR MUTHER

youtube.com/watch?v=CRUa_09IOVU

This isn't technology.

This

I hate them too

t. tri lingual yuropoor (4 if you count my horrible broken school french)

>they'll always write a bunch paragraphs
probably wageslaves used to being paid by the word so their writing is unnecessarily verbose. I notice that too and I fucking hate it.

I was about to pay money for a heavily-discounted online code academy thing, until I realized the curriculum was entirely compiled and demonstrated by Indians. Every video was a different Indian person with a thick accent speaking in English and I could barely tell what was being said. It was a huge online course that covered several languages from Python to C++, and I knew the first video I saw that it would be a fucking mess.
I can usually tell when an article has been written by an Indian person because of the wordiness, but if I read something where an opinion on technology was given and the author has an Indian name I completely disregard it. Many Indians seem to get the Bandwagonitis really bad and don't study competitors well enough to appropriately explain or form their opinion.

Furthermore, their manner in US retail establishments is nothing short of atrocious. They are rude and extraordinarily demanding, don't believe in "priced as marked", don't watch their children, and above all reek of turmeric and BO. I deal with a few black folks who occasionally smell like weed or DMT up close but not so strong you can pick up the scent from across the fucking store. Indian people literally do not give a fuck. Should be part of naturalization teaching people how to fucking bathe in a bathtub instead of an open sewer.

But he's right.

Their accent is too thick and their writing is verbose. It gets annoying fast.

As an Indian, I myself have a few qualms with the current situation. The situation is a direct product of the huge population and mindless competition among young folks. This leads to the proliferation of tutorials written by Indians just to show 'yay I did some fucking thing' and an automatic non-self-motivated foray into competitive programming(cp). I had a bunch of classmates doing that, where the motivation was just to get a fucking job, instead of actually enjoying it. No wonder the Chinese and Russians are way ahead when it comes to cp. I myself do not enjoy cp.

I think it's this mindset of boot-licking pervading every aspect of the culture that has to stop. Lots of young graduates who know nothing better are being siphoned into multinational consulting companies and do work for foreign companies which is how you get those Indian tech-support people, etc. It pretty much feels like selling out. Which is one of the reasons I support Donald Trump (although he's doing pretty a bad jon now that he's in office).

That said, I do believe that my country has a bright future with many young people taking up coding, tinkering with technology as a hobby. The current government even with its flaws is doing mostly good and knows the priorities.

HAIL BABU

WEAPON OF DURGASOFT
DUR DUR

Based raja, thank him for vega

indians have the best tech reviews on youtube

India guys very hot I am white girl. I suck India guy op racist.

>English is one of their official languages
>they can't even speak it properly