49 yuromoneys

>49 yuromoneys
What the fuck is AYMD waiting for to beat the price/perfomance of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thread_(computing)#Multithreading
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ryzen 3s in H2 senpai.

>Intel Pentium G4560
>Single Thread Rating: 1985
>50€
>AMD Ryzen 5 1400
>Single Thread Rating: 1718
>177€

lol, dual core for anything but a a HTPC or router

I don't even need to look to know you pulled that shit off pissmark.

> Implying single thread is all that matters
Also I call bullshit on those prices.

>Using an even worse shill site
They even state themselves how single core is all that matters.

Can the G4560 do this?

>>Intel Pentium G4560
>>Single Thread Rating: 1985

>>Intel Core i7 6950x
>>Single Thread Rating: 2139

Their total calculations are bullshit, yeah, but they give a decent idea of raw performance.

>pissmark
>userbenchmark
>geekbench

Literally CPUboss tier.

G4560+1050 combo will easily be beaten by a single 4 core Ryzen APU. Price/performance will be off the charts, yo.

>Also I call bullshit on those prices.
Well you can find the ryzen A LITTLE cheaper on amazon but still

>upcoming games start to get multi-threaded since intel is upping coar number on i5's and 7's
>corelets BTFO

>CAN A 50€ PROCESSOR DO WHAT MY 350€ PROCESSOR CAN? LELELELE I GOT ENTIRE 4FPS MORE ON MY GAYMES BY ONLY PAYING 7 TIMES MORE IM SO BEST XDD

5.3 GHz stable was a mistake. It's nothing but trash.

>upcoming
>will

This is the life of the aymdcuks

The ram on the right

>1050

When you can buy a used 770 for half the price of a 1050 and get 50% more perfomance, it looks like the retardest thing to do ever

I got a 770 for 50€ + this pentium and got a werking for everything up to this date build for less than 250 bucks

pls convert these figures to the industry standard of fps/$ sir

>buying a brand new dual core officelady tier CPU
>in 2017

If you're going to go that far, you might as well just zip your balls up in a purse and send them to Intel right now.

>G4560 = Lots of FPS per doolar
>i7-6950X = Very low FPS per doolar

You need an actual non-shit PSU for that.

I'm literally using a 14€ 550w PSU, no fires so far

HEDTcucks BTFO!

>Kaby Lake

RIP

>my life is so sad and I feel so much regret with my useless i7 I need to post it over random treads to deceive myself

>muh games

WTF? That's the cost of 3 pints in London.

AMD has %80+ yields on Ryzen for all cores enabled. They don't want to neuter perfectly good 8 cores and sell them as 4 cores with no SMT when the margins are so much better on Ryzen 5/7.

>>upcoming games start to get multi-threaded since intel is upping coar number on i5's and 7's
you've been saying this forever. Ever since the phenoms you have been saying

>just wait, gaymes will start utilizing more cores next year, in the future, next decade etc, I swear

2 cores 4 threads. stutters in like 3 games, in everything else it works fine.

Corelets: They never learn.

98% of software is still using a single core

So you have option to buy hardware which can run 4 softwares at a time or hardware which do twice as much.

Not really hard to decide. Intel is anything but overpriced obselete hardware atm. Maybe after they cut the prices below half, it may be competition again. Until then
>intel BTFO

At this point I don't know if your parents are siblings or you are trying to bait

I use the G4560. I feel bad for people who buy expensive hardware just to fill the void under the disguise of futureproofing or 'being productive'.

spoken like a true gaymer

>Muh Javascript benchmarks
>Muh Photoshop filters (that haven't been updated since 1998)
>Muh alpha quality emulators
>Muh shit unoptimized gaymes

Workloads that absolutely require the high clockspeed of an i7-7700K are the obscure use-cases nowadays. It's literally a single use case CPU that only does one thing well, and that's single core.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thread_(computing)#Multithreading

Fuck, even the most basic explanation of this shit shows you're a retard. Modern PCs are more than capable of filling the workload of multiple cores, the more resources you have, the more shit you can do at once.

Dont forget you are just in another shill vs shill thread and you used very cool, but still useless argument about why number of cores is irrelevant.

Really, buying intel at current prices is very bad idea.

>you used very cool, but still useless argument about why number of cores is irrelevant.

That is not me
And that ryze is 330% the price of the pentium

>that is not me
That is the beauty of Sup Forums. It doesnt matter who used shit argument to bait (You)s or derail thread. All what matters is that clever people will read this thread and realize that amd is no longer dead in server, workstations, desktops (and hopefully soon in notebooks once manufactilurers will catch up) and intel is overpriced as fuck.

T. Not a fanboy nor shill. Before ryzen i would laught at anybody trying to buy amd for cpu.

Have a good day!

>amd is no longer dead

It was never dead and it can't even compete in the budget market with the ryzen meme

They put out the high-end shit first because it has the highest profit margins. The super low-end poorfag shit (R3, APUs) is coming H2.

>Actually believing that Quad Core CPUs are going to be as cheap as the G4560
I really want to be as much of a dreamer as you are, but you know damn well that it sounds WAY too good to be true.

The weakest point of every Ryzen CPU is the Single Threaded Performance. You, I and Everyone knows it, get over it already.

It literally works like a re-released i3 from 3rd/4th Generation and you're underestimating it way too much.

And going as far as using Alice for your shitty posts isn't cool 60585414.

Overclocking? There's the BCLK Frequency or w/e was called thing but nowadays it only works with High-End Mobos that uses a really old BIOS iirc. Otherwise it's literally the same "issue" as the locked i3s or i5s.

Performance is surely a given even if by a small margin, but price? I don't really know.

>Hahaha 2c/4t is bad because fuck I'm so smart
(You) should leave.

stop deleting false quads

>dual core
>2006+11

1c/1t

What? Are you too good for Pentium III?

muh games tho

Stay mad jewtel

Can your i7-7700K prevent your family from burning ?

Haha, no way my 6700k will be obsolete that soon. I've already had it for about a year and I run on a 3 year cycle.

And you were probably using an 8350 while I was performing calculations at twice the speed for that year.

4 cores