youtube.com/watch?v=uTf8dDtqFug
youtube.com/watch?v=bnGmEhhY8X4
europa.eu/index_en.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway–European_Union_relations
youtube.com/watch?v=uAji92EXNhg
youtube.com/watch?v=JlnRAaRms90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saudi Arabian snowniggers. Their success is due to oil and oil only.

because we can

This.
without oil they would be the greece of nordicks

Petróleo

You are both wrong. It's because we are smart and handsome

Nordic oil niggers. Without oil they'd be fishing salmon and stealing jobs from Sweden

Explain switzerland

They are more based than any EU country and like switzerland also do not make part of it

>better
youtube.com/watch?v=uTf8dDtqFug

>norway
>not part of the eu
They are. They just can't vote on any new law they're required to implement

Tax heaven like Panamá

>Explain switzerland
They won WW2

No they are not part of the EU.

This sry

\>no white girls

did they not go to rap videos 101

But they are. In evey way possible.

oslo is in norway retard

>much better

user, that's Oslo music you knoooow youtube.com/watch?v=bnGmEhhY8X4

europa.eu/index_en.htm

Or
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Look how the Norwegians are not denying it

>According to Norway's Foreign Affairs, from 1994 to 2010 Norway acquired 70% of EU directives and 17% of EU regulations.[4] Overall, this means that Norway has implemented about three quarters of EU legislation of all types. While the Norwegian parliament has to approve all new legislation which has "significant new obligations", this has been widely supported and usually uncontested; between 1992 and 2011, 92% of EU laws were approved unanimously, and most of the rest by a broad majority.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway–European_Union_relations

On paper? No
In effect? Yes

We are still forced to do what EU tells us to.

They have an enormous mountain of Jewgold beneath them and were always a neutral country who didn't meddle with anyone's affairs.

>waaaaah waaahhh without oil theyd be third world!!111
Then explain how we're the only TRULY successful oil economy, you fucking cheeky fucks.

You're literally not though. Look at the Gulf, look at Brunei.

Can you?

>smart

Not really. I'm shocked how we're on par with you considering how shit Italian education is.

>14% ignored

So you're being stupid out of your own choice?

That's a lot better than being forced to be stupid.

Fuck off. Literally no sandnigger nation comes even close to being our level of first world.

Oil made us filthy rich, but we'd be rich without it regardless. We were already one of the wealthiest and most developed countries in the world (per capita) by the time we found oil.

we are the 51 state of america you danish cock..

>feels good to be american

>no sandnigger nation comes even close

Topkek, multiple sandnigger nations exceed your country in GDP per capita. Face it, oil is living on ez-mode. Norway's position as one of the richest countries in Europe IS SOLELY because of oil. Without it, you'd be Finland-tier at the best, probably even below that.

Poor Netherlands. I feel bad for you. You wuz great during the Renaissance but your country is poor as fuck without any resources.

>Norwegian infrastructure

>poor as fuck
>coming from a Shitalian monkey

Your country is fucking third-world.

See the map I just posted and calm your butthurt down. I live in one the orange regions of the north. I'm way richer than you.

You've had it better, just like we

It's a sinking ship brother, don't boast about it

most people live in the Oslo disrtict and the roads are somehow ok there youtube.com/watch?v=uAji92EXNhg

and Oslo can also brag about having the best public transport system in Europe.

But so did the Netherlands according to that map. Now they're poorer than Central Italy.

Easter Europe - 50 shades of Yellow

Then what about all those South American and African nations that only have oil as their main source of income?

And the only oil nations that beat us in GDP per capita are all much smaller than us in population except Kuwait, and even that doesn't come even close in overall GDP or standards of living.

Remember that we also have the oil fund, which is where most of our oil earnings since the early 90's have gone. That shit's more than twice our GDP.

Hmm... Shut up it's magic?

t. Cuckold

If being free means being a cuck, then so be it.

Did I mention our flag's colors come from yours?

See map. See the fact that we have a higher GDP per capita, nominally and by purchasing power parity (which the map you posted uses). Our country has a significantly higher HDI and IHDI. We are way higher on the Corruption Perceptions Index, where Italy is ranked lower than the likes of Saudi Arabia and Rwanda. We're higher on the Democracy index, Ease of doing business Index, Economic freedom Index. Italy is one of the two countries in Western Europe where the press is not consider 'free' but is 'partly free'. You're higher on the terrorism index, but lower when it comes to job security. Italians on average are much less satisfied with life. It just doesn't stop. Your country is an utter shithole by pretty much every metric.
Sure, I've been to Norway and I've been to Dubai. Let me tell you that the average Emirati lives like a fucking king compared to the average Norwegian.

What you've done with oil is not impressive. Yes, African and South-American countries can't do it because they're the most incompetent. But even Arabs can do it. So can chinks. Whatever.

>muh GDP muthafucka
>average Norwegian is only barely richer than an Swede while the Jew industries keep all the oil for themselves

>Did I mention our flag's colors come from yours?

and constitution

I mean, what are Norfags supposed to do with the oil then? Just let it be and not drill it and earn the monies through innovation?

They don't need to do that, unlike we do. Without innovation our country would collapse without a doubt. Hell, if we had oil, we'd drill the shit out of it.

oil money

without oil they'd be albania tier

>So can chinks.
Yeah, because there are so many East Asian oil nations to prove that, right?

>Whatever.
Great argument. I also doubt your little travelling story, because if you really had traveled to UAE, you'd know about their little slum and poverty issues behind the scenes that they hardly try to cover. Not to mention the social inequality. You think the city centre in Dubai is the average life of an Arab? Give me a break.

Don't give a fuck about any of that. I live in the best region of the country. I could care less about the terroni who live like shit in the south. Northern Italy is better than your tiny ass flat nation with no resources.

Not a single Emirati lives in a slum. All those living in the slum are foreign workers who are treated like slaves. They are not citizens.

Anway, I'd rather live in Oslo as an average man (of course Dubai if I had serious money), but my point is that it's not impressive at all.
>Don't give a fuck about any of that. I live in the best region of the country. I could care less about the terroni who live like shit in the south.
Proof that your country is a massive, massive shithole.

At least my country has a good region to live in while yours is just mediocre overall.

>let me tell you about your country xDDDD
Just fuck off, you filthy sheepshagger. I don't need a potato nigger to tell me shit. I can go to any country in the world, EVEN SWEDEN AND DENMARK, and be a literal KANG on just a low tier salary. Can you say the same? Can you, you cheeky Irish fuck? No? Damn right.

>potato nigger
>Italy

did you confuse Italy with Ireland user?

I like potato. It's fine.

You concede your country is a shithole? Good. I've made my point

>while yours is just mediocre overall.

Look at pic related. 6, 16 and 18. All Dutch regions, and I actually live in 18. Those three regions hold a significant part of our entire population.

The richest Italian province? 19. Below mine.

Checkmate. Off yourself now, shitalian monkey.

>Not a single Emirati lives in a slum.
Because you've obviously done your research on their slums. Bet you didn't even know they had them till now.

And we don't need to impress foreigners. We just wanna live good lives, which we do. Even better than good. Literally the most satisfying in the world in every possible way except for the shit weather, which is out of our control anyways.

>potato

potato is good shit

kek

I know more about the Emirates than you do, seeing as my father worked there for 3 years. My point stands, accept it or stick it up your ass, I don't care.

Of course I prefer Norway to any mudslime country, just out of principles, but don't come with that 'it's not that easy with oil!!11' shit. It's easy.

>except for the shit weather

it's not that bad actually, if you not live in the north that is

>You concede your country is a shithole?

Yes, but there's a massive division inside it. Southern Italy is garbage but Central and Northern Italy are great. If you don't live in the South you get to enjoy a considerable amount of wealth and quality of life and also much lower unemployement. Unemployement is 38% in the South while it's just 8% in the North I believe.

>Look at pic related. 6, 16 and 18. All Dutch regions, and I actually live in 18. Those three regions hold a significant part of our entire population.

Wow. Congrats. You have a few cities richer than ours. That doesn't mean the entire region is richer though.

Those are not cities, those are regions you absolute mong. Noord-Holland (where I live) is the second most populous province. Groningen and Utrecht are provinces (named after their biggest cities) too. I lived in Groningen for most of my life actually.

So please my spaghetti nigger, concede defeat.

Why the fuck is Bolzano there then you nigger? It's a city, not a region.

I doubt your father ever saw past the pretty skyscrapers, and neither did you as the shallow person you are, given your story is true in the first place.

>just out of principles
Like what? You might wanna elaborate here.

>It's easy
Tell that to all the failed oil nations. It's easy if you already are a developed nation and know how to handle such a massive economic growth. Having quality natural resources isn't the key to victory. Having quality natural resources and being able to work with them is, which is where we succeeded.

People assuming we would be Eastern Europe tier without the oil have no solid ground to assume this, as it's merely a what-if scenario, and also makes no sense in relation to where we stood economically before the oil.

Probably because they had trouble finding a Shitalian region who could measure up with the big boys.

Actually, it only affects us negatively. They chose cities for some other countries but put provinces for us. Still ahead ;;;;;)

Whatever that list is garbage. These maps are better and you're clearly poorer than us in them:

Oops:

>Norway was poor /would be Albania tier without the oil.
This is what our economy was like 40 years before we found any oil.

And neither are the Swiss. Why? Because the EU is a piece of shit

Emirates get 100% free health care (they go as far as pay for a treatment abroad if it's needed), free education. You get massive grants for housing. You get a marriage fund. Electricity, water, all of that is subsidized heavily so you barely pay anything. They get preferential treatment by the government to the extent that would be illegal in the EU. Also look up the Kafeel sponsorship system, it's insane.

>out of principle

Norway is a religiously liberal, Western, open-minded country while UAE is an Islamic monarchy. Now, expats still live like westerners, but just on principle I don't like it.

>People assuming we would be Eastern Europe tier without the oil have no solid ground to assume this, as it's merely a what-if scenario,

it's just jealousy. it's not our fault that we are so handsome

Cheap hydropower and fishing would at least have you on par with the rest of the Scandinavian countries.

Still would have the same third world infrastructure.

ahhh a hater from sweden, who would have guessed

Fix your god damn roads.

Do people think it's good that oil Arabs are wasting away their oil money at a fast rate to be able to live like kings? Unless of course, you want them to fail.

>Emirates get 100% free health care
We do too

>free education
Ditto, and we even get paid for it during upper secondary to not lack supplies. How far does "education" in UAE go? Is university free too? Because here it is. And what is their literacy rate?

truly a mystery OP

What he says is true, though. We have shit roads, and we'd likely be economically closer to the rest of the nordicks without oil.

>Fix your god damn roads.

they are ok enough youtube.com/watch?v=JlnRAaRms90

Oil is only 22% of our GDP. Rest goes to the fund.

Nice HDI, faggots!!

If they ever run out of oil their country is going to collapse very fast. They're using foreign labor to build their country because goatfuckers are incapable of civilization, so without oil money to pay them all that foreign labor is going to leave the country and let them become irrelevant nomads again.

Thank you, cunt.

How come your HDI is so high yet you can't surpass a bunch of shit countries in PISA scores?

it must be because of all the handsomeness

Only correct answer of the thread.

high HDI plus low PISA = sexy

It's because people are against finland type of education, calling it nazi disiplin school curbing creativism and such (yes i know thats not true). And alot of people here is actually anti-intelletual. Its cool to say you're bad in STEM and evrybody claims to be dysletic (even the PM) so that they dont have to check grammer.

Recently high schoolers all over the country with help of the leftist rebeled against the introduction of maximum 10% absence from classes and won.

Except they didn't win and it's getting implemented after all.

So is all of Scandinavia like this since they have relatively low PISA scores as well?

Last one. It even spreads as far as Iceland here and in this one: Iceland has the worst scores overall.

I'm stupid.

Kinda, but the first guy only partly knew what he was talking about. There are not only discipline and "anti-intellectualism" that seperates the Finnish school system from the other nordic countries.

First off, teachers in Finland are better educated (Master's Degree is required). There are also less students for every teacher. Secondly, the idea that every student should pass is more important than getting good results in Norway and Sweden. I. e. if you are an exceptional student you are often expected to help the ones that are worse off rather than being put in an advanced class.

Iceland is below scandi-tier to be honest. No immigrants and it's still shittier then us.

Norwegians may be better readers because we have nynorsk and bokmål, and actually are culturally exposed to the other scandi languages.

Don't let the banter die lads

ITT: Success breed jealousy ft. Shitaly

the school system here is pretty bad desu