Make me paranoid as fuck about Technology Sup Forums

Make me paranoid as fuck about Technology Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Roko's_basilisk
youtube.com/watch?v=Arz6Fnflnhc
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc1P-AEaEp8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi Chris! How's your mom, Mary? Let her know that I said hi ;)

Not even close. Now I know I'm untraceable. Thanks user I'm no longer paranoid!

Read at your own risk

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Roko's_basilisk

Nothing's the same as it was when you were born and in a few years, nothing will be the same as it is now. You're falling behind and getting old. Soon you won't recognize the place you grew up because it's changed so much - but it's going to seem like it's just you because of the number of young people who just recognize it as it is. You'll feel like you're senile, but really you're just stuck in your old, outdated ways. Soon afterwards, other members of society will see you as a burden and you'll be that old guy who can't get anything done and fucks everything up. You'll be stuck, alone in your lonely incompetence because you failed to make real connections with other people in your youth and you won't be able to find anybody who expects things to be the way you expect things to be. Everything will be confusing, everybody will hate you and there's nothing you can do about it.

That's scary.

nice try agent
not falling for this bullshit

Can someone explain this? I've skimmed through it, and I don't see the issue. How would the evil AI know that I was against its existence? And even if it found out, how could it punish me? It's not omniscient or omnipotent, so what do I care?

You don't need to "fall" for it. It's going to happen. You can't stop it. All you need to do is look around at all the backwards-ass old people and realize that they're just people. Even the most tech savvy old person goes about things in the weirdest fucking ways.

Who cares if everyone hates me? So long as I do the right thing in life, who cares?

>You can't stop it
that's where you are wrong

Three-letter agencies you haven't even heard of have endless swarms of drones that are indistinguishable from a common house fly and they are literally watching you masturbate.

Using a recent processor?
You poor bastard, every single modern processor has remote-management "backdoors" which have been hacked and abused by spy agencies.
It works regardless of OS.

Using an older processor?
You poor bastard, there are legacy features in most of them from 2000 onwards for serial and parallel which have been abused by spy agencies.
It works regardless of OS.

youtube.com/watch?v=Arz6Fnflnhc

You are crazy if you use the internet in this age with your real identity/IP

>rationalwiki.org/wiki/Roko's_basilisk
>Roko's Basilisk rests on a stack of several other not at all robust propositions.
no wonder this shit's not wikipedia

nothing scary, just classic bullshit of uneducated fucktards

Show me ONE (1) example of this working. Better yet, give me a real POC.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc1P-AEaEp8

>use a VPN
>instantly get flagged by the botnet
good job

If you're using Windows, you have about 7 verified NSA backdoors in your system and probably dozens of others. You're probably thinking, "Well, whatever, I've done nothing illegal, I have nothing to hide :)" but if some hackers get a hold of a backdoor and exploit it, you could one day find your files encrypted and held at ransom. And that's the more positive scenario, one day you could have a keylogger other the one already installed by Microsoft show up and record your keystrokes when you type in your bank account login information. Then you realize you did have something to hide once you see your accounts in the negative because some chinks went wild with your banking information.

No matter how you try to hide you're fucked

Already paranoid, OP?

Good thing I don't own a smartphone then. :^)

What one?
IntelME is already proven and well known.

The other one, forgot the name of it, but I will find it.
It is some mapping system built in to a bunch of older processors for some reason. All I know is it had to do with serial and/or parallel.
It was essentially a buffer overflow in hardware above the OS.
I'm pretty sure it actually lead to people figuring out IntelMEs issues in the first place.

the spooky termoonators are gunna getcha

The case of Michael Hastings is so fucked up.
I'm beginning to think they actually killed the poor guy.

Everything in life is just a distraction from death. We're so afraid of it we've created this complex society where nothing means anything but we've convinced ourselves it does.