If a 4/10 grill uses Sup Forumsentoo, would you bang her?

If a 4/10 grill uses Sup Forumsentoo, would you bang her?

No unless she smells like richie

If someone who knows what gentoo is rates a girl 4/10, she must be a 1/10 by normal standards, so no, definitely not.

Id bang 4/10 regardless

Possibly...

No, I want to become a wizard

Have you ever fapped?
You can't be a wizard if you ejaculate.

Never saw such a rule, my dude.
Noone can stop me.

>sex with girls

please stop shitting up every board with literal rampant faggotry

SADLY, YES.

but im not a lesbian.. Or am i?

No because I don't base a person's worth on what fucking computer operating system they ironically use.

I base it on performance in Age of Empires 2.

Ah yes, age of empires 2. The best way of measuring one's worthiness.

4/10 is the sweet spot my man. 8/10s for example are desensitized to desire and sex from being fucked too much and often.

fucking a 4/10 who is wet beyond measure at being desired, tight from lack of partners and ripe for instruction for want of pleasing you.

that is real sex

The /10 system is bad.
I'd bang a slightly chubby and slightly ugly 4/10 but a good face on pure fat 4/10 pretty or fugly bitch with great body 4/10 can both fuck off. I prefer fucking a balanced breakfast.

this, so long as no one knew

no but if she had a feminine penis i would let her fuck me

Maybe a 4/10 face with a fit body I could do.

the frequency of sex doesn't affect the tightness of the pussy, you fucktard. If anything, the anus is tighter.

>t.virgin

If I caught her using vnc to use gentoo on her iPad I'd be impressed and would probably let her give me an unenthusiastic hand job

Yeah sure

Maybe, is she a latina?

then it's 3/10 for ya

We're already settling for a 4, a 3 isn't going to make a difference.

Hotarun is a 10/10 though

No, but I would be her friend. As a rule I only bang girls who use Macs. Any girl who "cares" about Windows or Linux is either fat, ugly, smelly, or all three, or at least two

Unironically and unequivocally yes.

Nah, my gf is at least a 7. I have no need to downgrade.

retard
Is your throat stretched out and loose from eating food (and dicks)?

Unless she's stuffing baseball bats up there on the reg, it's gonna feel the same.

What's a 4/10 girl? The one in your pic?

100% srs, my buddy had his "friend" come on and play AOE2 with us. His "friend" destroyed us.
Imagine our reactions when it turned out his "friend" was his mom.

You people are weird and is gonna make someone think other people in general are weird.

>4/10
>horrible personality and nothing to make up for it
>except she uses gentoo
I don't even like gentoo.

Hell yeah.
I'm not particularly attractive.

If she uses gentoo, there's a 50/50 chance she'll be either completely unsociable and not able to form a relationship, or she'll be pretty cool.
If she's got a good personality, that's gf material.

4/10 is subjective to the individual, so to answer I would need an example of what you consider to be a 4/10. But also, more importantly, people who use Linux are worrying to me because it attracts mentally unstable people, especially women, more than it attracts sensible people.

I don't want to deal with a SJW type. I don't hate them for being what they are, but I don't really enjoy sex enough to risk the potential bullshit that might ensue because of it. Gentoo is a red flag. Anything other than Ubuntu / Linux Mint is a red flag to be honest. And if they used Linux Mint I couldn't do it because I don't respect them.

this
fucking gays

fuck 20 years down the drain

>2017
Still thinking bout sex, when will it end

>especially women
Where did you gather this? Only woman I know to use Linux is a pirate-party politician who was elected by Sweden. And that's perfectly reasonable. You can't be a politician promoting privacy if you're not concerned about your own.
She used arch.

>devil trips
Whenever we get around to programming it out of our brains, along with all the other bullshit that's preventing us from getting ahead as a species.

>meet nice girl who uses debian
>she's a fucking dyke

The sort of types who actually end up contributing to open source projects. I'll admit I'm biased though, I'm way more likely to notice them if they are women.

Never miss a fuck, smash all of them.
Last month I fucked an ugly, short and a skinny niggress. But it was worth it, she was pretty young and she was kinda overwhelmed at seeing a grown man's cock

Debian is for lesbians, you should know that.

Hotarun is a 8/10 easily.

Tbh. Most women I see contributing to Foss are mtf. Its weird.

In your head do you honestly see them as actual women?
I can't at all

>she was pretty young and she was kinda overwhelmed at seeing a grown man's cock
that adds like 2-3 points

My sister uses linux

[spoiler]because her laptop broke and I couldn't be arsed to pirate and install windows for her[/spoiler]

Desbians?

I'd rather have a girl who can barely use an iPhone and thinks I'm a genius for being able to set up a router. Gentoo girl is practically guaranteed to be an obnoxious "girls can program too!" type.

My girlfriend is a graphics designer who has experience in html/CSS and limited javascript. I decided to get into web development and during the early process she helped me out, however because she is 7 years older than me a fair bit of her knowlege was outdated which was okay for her in her career because she mostly does logos/layouts however she kind of messed me around because she had no idea what bootstrap was and no idea what a framework was lol.

The way she did things was super outdated, I showed her the newer ways and taught her bootstrap and she was pretty thankful. I dunno, I think having a Sup Forumsirlfriend isn't so bad, although my girlfriend is a pretty mild case. She did computer science at university for a year but dropped out after one year.

I think it would be pretty emasculating if she was a master programmer.

literally

The way she did things was super outdated, I showed her the newer ways and taught her bootstrap and she was pretty thankful. I dunno, I think having a Sup Forumsirlfriend isn't so bad, although my girlfriend is a pretty mild case. She did computer science at university for a year but dropped out after one year.

>pretty mild case

Ah, yes, good ol' Sup Forums.

If your girl isn't more intelligent than you then you're settling.

she's 11 (eleven)

11/10?

that makes it even better

Not the person you're replying to, but I see them as women if they're able to pass visually and act like women. A good many can pass, but Sup Forums only ever posts the worst examples of what are likely men in dresses who don't want to take the drugs to properly transition despite the fact it would make them look less like a man in a dress.

11/10 equals 1.1. Therefore, on a scale of 10, she is 1.1

>on a scale of 10, she is 1.1
so she's 1.1/10? But that's 0.11 on a scale of 10

We can go even further, on a scale of 10, 0.11 is 0.011.

Eventually, the number becomes non-existing, just like she is.

wow dude you can't just remove someone's waifu like that

In Japan, the age of consent to marriage is 20. It's 16 with parent consent.

Legally speaking, his waifu ain't worth shit.

Nah. The 10/10 is komachan

I'm not convinced

trust me on this one user. When she was like 8 years old she looked like Renge.
What do they feed these kids in Tokyo?

komachan is cute!

What parts of her make up the 4?

No because she lied, there's no way a 4/10 would ever use Sup Forumsentoo, she's 2/10 at best.

only if 2D

3DPD can fuk off

>2D
>4/10
name 1

hot.

>tfw no bf

I have. She has a kali Linux tattoo.

What if they rename it back to backtrack?

Was just the dragon logo.

i wouldnt

There's always Apple.

>tfw went to school which had a special IT track
>one girl decided to learn lunix
>installed gentoo
>after graduation started working for a big IT firm
>left because she wanted to focus on her modeling career

>girl
stop those heteroshit nigga

No

There was never such a rule, and it'd mean there are no wizards on Earth