learn to enunciate you stupid fuck

unfortunately.

I'm a mason irl.

yes uwu

what you don't understand
his sentence right
you wrong

owo

can you change it to say "if u do owo this post you will die in your sleep tonight" one of these times

uhh no then no one will posts owos!

The ticket for the new Illya movie is ultra lewd

thats cute not lewd

pls

owo

Sparky here. I've always been curious:

How fast do you want me to go when I'm piping and you're bricking? I know you guys want to murderfuck the assholes that get too far ahead and force you to lift bricks WAY up over some piece of shit 3/4 EMT.

But, like, does it annoy you when we run out of masonary boxes and I have to use mud rings, requiring you to do a little extra with the mortar?

Any advice for working with you and making you happy in general?

I just feel really bad for you guys desu. You guys are always in the miserable parts of the job and you never stay very long.

Nah, work makes me nervous

I have a crap tier call center job. I have to head over to Redmond tomorrow for an interview but most likely I won't go. It is alsoa shit tier job and I could barely understand the woman when I spoke to her over the phone due to her heart Indian accent.

no thats mean

No, I'm 28 and live with my parents. My mother still does my laundry too. Jealous?

>How fast do you want me to go when I'm piping and you're bricking? I know you guys want to murderfuck the assholes that get too far ahead and force you to lift bricks WAY up over some piece of shit 3/4 EMT.
Any speed is fine as long as you don't get in my way too much.

>But, like, does it annoy you when we run out of masonary boxes and I have to use mud rings, requiring you to do a little extra with the mortar?
Nah it's all cool, it's not that much more work than I'm used to desu.

>Any advice for working with you and making you happy in general?
Just don't get in our way too much since we have to concentrate making sure the bricks are laid out properly and are level.

Thank you for being considerate user.

i work 13 hours a week at jimmy johns delivering sandwiches on my bike in a small town. because of tips i average $25 an hour. its fuckin dope. can afford whatever. I just use a thinkpad tho

Part time ice cream scooper.

Yes, I got work at around 10 to 11 and leave at around 5 to 6. I have to work to support myself. I'm not lucky like NEETs who have wealthy parents/siblings willing to support their lazy lifestyles.

Is programming as a job really too exhaustive or is it all just a meme?
I'm currently learning Programming and while I'm great at it while I'm enjoying it gets becomes very uninteresting and repetitive very quickly. I'm not good at anything else, should I just kill myself?

No, I keep trying but I think I suck at interviews or something
>two internships
>cs degree
>two apps on market
>did multiple hackathons during uni

What the fuck else am I supposed to do, I have no family in software so nepotism's out

So you're getting interviews? Do you answer their questions correctly? Are you too autistic?

Not autistic or socially inept, I have always been a bit nervous with testing though, way better at projects.
Every interview I have had goes alright, they tell me they will get back to me in a week or two, and I never hear back.

The only bad interview I had was a phone one, and it's because the chick didn't know what I was talking about and read questions off a sheet

You've gotta contact them a week after. They want to see that you're interested enough to seek them out

spoken by somebody who has never gotten a job in software

I email them back a few days after they were supposed to get back to me

True. Software no, sysadmin and netsec yes

And they don't respond at all?

What city are you applying for the jobs in?

usually no, or they give me a "oh we decided to go with another candidate sorry we didn't get back to you"

Washington DC-Baltimore area

Similar story for me. I will seriously work for under market rate as long as it's enough for the commute. I just want to escape poverty.

Depends

In my experience it's just a meme, I do maybe 3-4 hours of real work a day

Well there is a lot of gov there. Get with a recruiter. They do all the follow up for you.

When you go interview you've gotta crush it. Know how to code all the basics for the type of position you're interviewing for on the spot.

Isn't that mostly gubmint related work? Maybe they don't like you're background. Seriously, do you have any sort of network? I'd apply there but it's across the country and it doesn't seem like a good fit for me. Does that make me entitled?

>
Yes. I have a polisci degree and write python scripts for a living because I am too much of a pussy to go to law school.

What kind of recruiter? The ones from recruiting agencies suck ass, I have spent hours talking to them and have never actually gotten an interview or talked to a company because of them

I don't think I have talked about background enough in an interview for them to pass on me because of it, even if we did it's nothing detrimental I don't think

There's really solid money in it and once you're in you're in. Most of my comp sci friends moved all around the east coast after graduation, don't really have much influence to help me out

>Family kicking me out with a single semester left
>No money to continue schooling on my own
>I'll never get a meme job now

>what are student loans?

Doesn't immediately get student loans

Are you a faggot?

>Falling for the banking jew with something I'll probably not be able to pay back because school taught me jack shit
My only option is moving the poland as a java dev now.

>I'll never be able to pay back a single semester
>Le jews

You really should hang yourself

Owo

owo

>Waste 3.5 years of schooling because WAAAH NO DEBBBTT
Take a loan faggot, if you get a job you'll pay it back within 3 months.
Or don't, have no degree, get no job, and be straddled with no career options.

>can't pay back a single semester of loans
What are you doing?

That can occur with or without a degree. The no job part

Take me with you user. I want to visit the land of Sup Forums

Is this your first experience with risk and uncertainty?

Nah, I play boardgames all the time

Blaming on nepotism is just a stupid excuse. Have you tried applying at small companies? Those places usually have less applicants, which gives you a better chance.

A degree isn't a guarantee of a job but no degree is a far better chance of no job.

Quitting my shitty job in a week to take on a better job with higher pay and fewer responsibilities

I say nepotism because I know a few people who got jobs through their family

99% of my search has been on indeed, dice, glassdoor, and monster I am not sure if smaller companies would post on there but I am open to them

Yeah.

Kind of.

I'm in the same area. Shits tough out here mane. I did get an offer awhile back but i ended up not taking it bc every fucking company around here is doing defense/intel shit. I'm not using my knowledge to help those cunts.

I've been "working" at a govt contractor for like a month and a half. Still waiting on approvals to get shit installed on my pc. It's web development and I already dread the idea of doing this for much of my life. I want to do backend stuff only. Frontend development is boring and usually inane.

Part of me wishes I had gone to umbc or umd just for the fuckin network

Try the stack overflow job site and usajobs.gov

MATCH FUCKING KEYWORDS AND WRITE A TEMPLATE COVER LETTER

No, 28 years and counting

I don't know about umd but I go to umbc now and the network is eh. I mean I'm not all all active in that shit bc I currently have a job but the IS department is full of god damn indians. I have non Sup Forums related undergrad and had no idea the pajeet memes were true.

If you count serving at a restaurant 1 day a week to pay for my weeb needs then yes. I literally make ~50 a week just for acting like a twink in front of customers.

damn grandpa, they giving you any of that agism?

U
Must
Be
Chinese

what was your major if not Sup Forums related?

ill give stack overflow a shot again, haven't used it in a while. Also tried usajobs, no responses

Grad student working on statistical signal processing.

> U Must Be Cucked
I did geography. Finishing up the IS masters this summer. The program is not too bad there is a good bit of freedom to focus on areas that interest you. Kinda half wish I did the systems engineering program from JHU instead. But I don't regret umbc.

Fuck me, what I'm still doing here.

I'm a wrestling coach for elementary school kids and I like little girls.

I got my first dev job through craigslist. I have 0 social media accounts except for one in linkedin that had 10 useless connections that had as much value as facebook friends. I don't know anyone in the industry. You should try harder.

Please assholes don't keep encouraging him. I don't need to work with him and I don't want him pulling wages down.

ofc no

owo

owo

Yes. Now kys