Why are PC gaymen such degenerates and how can we get rid of them?

Why are PC gaymen such degenerates and how can we get rid of them?

>i don't like thing
ok

It's because these pc mustard race normies wanted console gaymes on their anime viewers. They converted a lot of console plebs, but didn't realize that the person and his taste doesn't magically improve, he just presses F instead of X now.

>Why are PC gaymen such degenerates
Mostly this but also the Dunning-Kruger effect causing them to become progressively stupider every four years or so as a new generation of gaymers enter the wild world of computers to be trained by the previous generation.
>how can we get rid of them?
You can't. Consoles will die to out to subscriptions to proprietary Steam-like services and things will probably get worse from there. Install Gentoo and pretend they're not a thing.

Gaymen is not really something that's worthwhile.

Neither is posting on Sup Forums.

too-shay

Neither is your mom.

>Dunning-Kruger effect causing them to become progressively stupider
Sounds like you got a case of dunning-Kruger

Sounds like you're dumb and gay. The point where one knows just enough to not shut up but not enough to actually have a real opinion is known as Mount Stupid, the summit from which you yodeled your post. If you can't see how uneducated people educating the future generation of educators is directly related to the Dunning-Kruger effect you're probably a communist or homosexual.

The gaymen demographic is keeping the pc industry alive...

Ban all users under 12 cores.

>bulldozer v2.0

Spotted the gaymer

why do you need more than 2 cores and 2 threads?

honestly, let the gamers get into pc's. I got much farther into pc as a hobby because I was initially interested in games as a kid (doom was the coolest thing i ever saw in 1995)

It's a dying hobby, the gamers will buy enough parts that we can have fun with our desktops for a few more years at least.

Not him but people do other things than game and those who game strive for better performance.
For games that take advantage of multiple cores well, id greatly prefer 4c4t over 2c2t such as GTA V, which performs much better on a proper quad-core
For professional software, Solidworks, Photoshop, Premier, etc, you want the best performance you can get.
Yes you can totally run just about anything on a 2c2t but it would be so much better on 8c16t or something batshit crazy like a 22 core xeon

>mfw batshit crazy

>namecalling communist and homosexual

Got me until there

only real gamers play minesweeper

had a lot of fun times with space cadet. used to play that and sim tower a lot for some quick fun.

If there was a 2017 starter pack, would World of Warcraft still be on it?

Fuck off back to plebbit

it would be LoL, world of tanks, candy crush, gta v, overwatch and witcher 3

At this point I think we should just retreat, allow g to fall into a consumer and gamerfag board, and retreat to a less gay forum.

> Running monitors at 59Hz

MAN this was my generation!
Hit me right in the nostalgia

>candy crush

Only people who play that are middle age minimum