I'M FUCKING TIRED OF CAPTCHAS

I'M FUCKING TIRED OF CAPTCHAS
THEY KEEP GETTING MORE AND MORE ANNOYING AND THEY'RE EVERYWHERE.
EVEN SIGN-IN PAGES HAVE THEM NOW DURING THE FIRST LOGIN ATTEMPT
WHAT THE FUCK CAN WE DO ABOUT THIS SHIT?

stop using any website that uses it, including Sup Forums

WE WUZ CAPTCHAS N SHEEIT NIGA

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE WHITE PEOPLE AS A WHOLE CAN'T UNITE AND SO SOMETHING ABOUT THE CHINK AND RUSKIE BOTS SPAMMING
THERE MUST BE A FUCKING WAY

I have to agree with you, the "click untile there are none left" captchas are anoying as fuck

I just keep pressing Skip until the button say Verify

What a coincidence! I have just the solution for your problem!

This has been my best so far.

>not using the legacy captchas

Select the pictures, goy.

>tfw I gave in to the pass jew and the google jew because I couldn't take it anymore

i just started doing the audio captchas and type in like 5 numbers. got tired of the endless captcha images.

>he doesn't use legacy captcha

Same

just lurk instead of posting more than 2 times per day

Use the javascript exploit to bypass captcha like the rest of us do, duh.

>blurred ankles
Oh thank God. Wouldn't have been able to handle that mich skin.

>not having things that I have

>What is Legacy Captcha?

LMAO

you're either a huge cuck or a shill who's gotten sick of trying

>javascript exploit
Teach me please.

>WHAT THE FUCK CAN WE DO

You seriously didn't think the internet would be free forever, did you?

Once companies like google realized that they could harvest 1 cent worth of free labor every day from billions of web visitors, you don't think they'd leave that money just sitting on the table, do you?

The botnet is the purest expression of capitalism at work. It was designed specifically to suck money from you any way it possibly can. The more you resist, the more intensely they will try to think of new ways to bring you back into the botnet.

Really, it's pretty remarkable that we had so many years of freedom at the beginning of the internet. Those early years in the late 90s were nice, but even then I knew there was no way it would last.

My original prediction back in 96 was that the internet would split into two levels: the free shit-tier with nothing of value, and the paid upper-tier with all the good stuff. That came true to a certain extent (Netflix, etc.), but I completely missed predicting the whole botnet labor-harvesting thing. That was pretty fucking clever of them -- to develop a botnet system that provides protection against OTHER bots by harvesting human labor.

It all reads just like a P.K.Dick novel: bots fighting other bots, using human exploitation, all controlled by a faceless corporate master. Classic cyberpunk. But it was inevitable, in hindsight.

use legacy captcha you dumb homo

stop being poor

Use legacy
Fucking newfag

>"Select all squares with pictures."
>Select all 16 squares.
>It's wrong.
>"Select all squares with pictures."

LMAO!

Old style captcha takes me longer

Strange. I don't have this issue with the Sup Forums pass.

you should appreciate current style captchas

FUCK
OFF

>not using no script captcha
ÇUCK

typical dumb manolo

SOMEONE HAS TO TEACH DRIVERLESS CARS

>he doesn't have a Sup Forums pass

pay for pass gojim

just upgrade to Sup Forums gold you faggot

Please tell me you don't really think giving a chink that already stole thousands of people's payment information and then sold it to advertisers your payment information to buy a fucking timesaver is really a good idea

If so then by all means, enjoy giving Hiroshimoot more shit to sell lmao

got one like that yesterday, but there were more black squares, and all the bags were neatly organized across a shelf

testing my boy just bought Sup Forums gold

>not using legacy

>What is a Sup Forums Pass?

Did you notice that google are fucking loving us for doing free labor for them? I wouldn't be surprised to see hiroshimoot telling us that google gives him big bricks of money just to help him run the site or some shit as long as this captcha is enforced on us.
i don't know what to think about this.

A scam

gotta train those neural network programs for free goy

OY VEY!!!

This one pissed me off

>turn JS off
>post
>turn JS on

the trick to these is selecting one random square that fits, then selecting another random square in the next one

>fails when you don't guess the missing letters in partially cut off words correctly
>images of street signs with sub and super text stacked on top of each other
>occasional mystery failures when presented with whole English words inputted without error

what are you? ducking retarded?

>not keeping JS permanently off to avoid executing non-free code
it's like you don't want your freedom to be respected

check this shit!!

stop posting it's easy

I wrote a script that uses opencv to reload the legacy captcha until one with numbers appears. I don't post often so I don't mind waiting a minute or two.

Fuck these.
Seriously.
They're not even solvable.

what are those niggers stealing

Just buy a pass. For 20 bucks a year it's a negligible cost.

I don't even post on Sup Forums that often anymore and I still keep a pass.

It's because these don't do anything. I just select the black squares to fuck up the AI. FUCK JEWGLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE FUCKING KIKES