How long do we have left before WWIII starts? What will Sup Forums's reaction be?

How long do we have left before WWIII starts? What will Sup Forums's reaction be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zpa0FTn__o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>intimidating Russia by play-fighting in Poland

Was politics always this stupid?

No

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zpa0FTn__o

M3 Amphibie still the best. Without it they would've to create a stupid ponton bridge.

Why not building a bridge for immigrants instead ?

Russia's sphere of influence ends at the Bosphorus. I really doubt we're all going to get sucked into a global conflict over Esti.

Why not building a bridge for mexicans instead?

You will never drive in W's F350

>For the first time since WWII, German tanks will enter Poland.

>Thinking there will ever be a WW3

I think you underestimate the power of globalism.

Good post. Nearly pissed myself laughing.

I honestly hope Trump wins and extends the olive branch to the Rooskies.
Maybe we can get the Brits on good terms with them too.

I feel so bad for their economy.
But maybe that's just because my grandmother (who I only met once and lives in a care facility 2000 miles away)'s parents are from some place in the middle of nowhere Russia.

>WW3

That's just dickwaving.

>ww3

Nothing, just stay here and do what i always do. We're not gonna join anyway.

Unlikely, the Russians detest us

The end is near

What am I looking at?

Just follow the way...

>Sup Forums's reaction be?

We euros gunna get nuked, die in civil unrest by proxygroups or shitpost atrocities and IS-tier historical renactment of medieval barbarism if we have the balls to be fighters.

I like Russians. I want to be their friend. Your nation is great and its history is great. So is ours. Hats off to you, tovarish *gobbes some more French wine* sincerely I mean it. Fuck the mainstream narrative. Russians are bro-tier. NATO allies take note.

Seriously. So drunk I don't care. I love Europe but I'm going to die in obscurity in this Wasteland as Eliot would have it. Adios, enlightened ones. I hear the rats stirring in my 3rd rate property. Blame the kikes, the muslims, and the other non-muslims, what have you. Life flickers by in an instant and you're dead. They live on and they're not aware of life comme nous le savons. Adieu, gars.

Russians are bro tier, not their government or it's bydlo puppets